KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Falling from the top (Sign up)

Falling from the top (Sign up)
Started by: SceneReactionx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Falling from the top (Sign up)

Sorry for the delay,i was tied up.

Falling from the top.
It doesnt make any sence does it now.To try to carry on in this pathtic old world.Where nothing you do compars to the guy standing next to you. Girls feel neaver pretty or skinny enof compared to the girl next to them.People have been dieing not knowing who they really are,dieing conffused ,lieing to them selfs all thouse years to try to be the very best.
It took a turn to the worst it was only high school, your a 12th grader trying to get by, school drama life is oways draging you down,but can you hold a secret to?.When one day you just wake up and find out you have a power hidin in you,your parents lieing to you all these years.That you can neaver tell any one,or you'll be damned for the rest of your life. Can it get any worse? your body hurts,your differnt and drama and school all ready got you down now try to hide your powers.Your heart beats out of control none stop,that there are people after you ,maybe around the next corner,waiting to kill you?can you take it,this will sepert the weak from the strong, the people who can take this and people who that end up dead before the end of the school year.

Welcome to 12th grade.

Rules:
Off topic deshons will take place in the sign up
No member bashing
Problesm plz message me.
No over doing it((you know what i mean))
Keep it pg 13
Pick 2 powers,ill deside if you can use them,no death powers,
Wepons are some what aloud no big guns
wepons aloud(knifes,dagers, what normal teens have)
This will be treated as high, ditching some classes will be fine, school will be most happening most the time not alot of free time after class
Follow the sheet

Have fun

[center]
Name:
Sex:
Race:
Powers: (Ill prove them)
Personlaty:
Looks:
Background:
Other:

Aloud 2 charters if want more,just ask i proble wount say no.

Name:
Camille

Sex:
Female

Race:
Elf

Powers:
Shape shifting
Mind powers

Personalty:
Nice.
Quite.
Funny
Strong.

Looks-
(please log in to view the image)

Background:
Camille's family was known for being high class.She was treated a little princese.But camille doesnt like money she is very friendly,she doesnt let anything go to her head.She is quite and soft.She has very good grades.She has a attuided at momments, she is poppular.She is a black belt and a 2 year boxer,self defnce is her thing.

Other:
She likes japances foods.
She likes anime stuff.
She is very smart.
Others

You'll be the death of me.

Last edited by Cammii on Dec 6th, 2007 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:09 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jacob
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Powers:
Can see in the dark
Mind can not be read or controlled
Personlaty:
Usually closed off.
Smartass at times
Only nice to friends
Loose cannon at times
Looks:
Long Dark hair.
Eyes are the same as in picture
Background: Jacob had pretty much everything handed to him his entire life, but he left all of that because it was "too boring" for him. Now he only uses his own money and pays only in cash. Life in the real world was just what he needed to see how the world is, and what better place to learn early, then a high school.
Other: Carries a large knife at all times, consealed in his pants pocket.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:17 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Kiba Inukami
Race: Fox
Powers: Superhuman Speed and Agility, Telekinesis
Personality: Has a fierce desire for attention, Clever, Talkative, Rude, Pervert, Humorous, laughs a lot.
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Kiba has had a nice life for the most part. And never had a problem making friends. But almost always is in a fight with a guy for being perverted to a girl. He never back down even when he knows he will lose. And he's hard to figure out, when he's serious girls like him and guys want to be friends with him. But Kiba is rarely serious and always goofy and funny.
Other: Like anime. Loves Mexican food. Loves having powers.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:29 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

Alright if I join up? big grin

Name: Raven

Sex: Female

Race: Half-Elf

Powers: Slow down time( Not Stop ) Ice Abilities

Personalty: Shes overall nice to people she knows. School is a drag for her but she is not failing. Hates when people are very happy and uppity. Overconfidence annoys her to the brink. Shes down to earth.

Looks:(please log in to view the image)

Yay Kagome!!!

Background: Was brought up by her mother and older brother because her father walked out on the family when she was born. Her older brother joined the military so it has just been her mother and her. She is just trying to balance school while learning to use these new abilities.

Other: She plays Volleyball and is also a varsity Cheerleader.

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:45 AM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Nice profile people ,very nice,all pass=]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 02:16 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yay, I pass.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 01:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Rika Heartilly

Race: Mostly Human, 1/8 Elvish

Powers: Rika can produce a minor healing aura for wounds such as a cut (not a deep one), scrape, bruise, hairline fractures, or minor burns. Anything more serious than that, and you're better off going to the nurse's office. She can also produce a faerie sprite of pure light energy, though all it's good for is a bit of company if you're lonely.

Personality: Likeable, and always in a good mood, or so it appears. She keeps all her emotions bottled inside until she gets home, which can lead to quite the nasty fight with family.

Looks: (I am attempting an attachment, though if it is too large in filesize, i'll post it online and put up a link to it.)

Background: Rika was always less feminine than the other girls in grade school. While they all played Truth or Dare, she beat up other kids for their lunch money. She cooled off around high school, and actually managed to get this far into high school without any incidents. Her powers surfaced only a day or so ago, and not counting her summoning of the faerie sprite (which she has affectionately named "Aria") she has no clue how limited they are.

Other:Used to have a band, but her bassist moved and her vocalist decided he was bored with it.

Attachment: rika-chan (ultimate crossover rp).jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:57 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Posting of the RP thread will be post-poned

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:35 AM
Cammii

Im back,slight delay,sorry.Couple major things came up.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:01 PM
Cammii

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaccArlington
Nam
e: Rika Heartilly

Race: Mostly Human, 1/8 Elvish

Powers: Rika can produce a minor healing aura for wounds such as a cut (not a deep one), scrape, bruise, hairline fractures, or minor burns. Anything more serious than that, and you're better off going to the nurse's office. She can also produce a faerie sprite of pure light energy, though all it's good for is a bit of company if you're lonely.

Personality: Likeable, and always in a good mood, or so it appears. She keeps all her emotions bottled inside until she gets home, which can lead to quite the nasty fight with family.

Looks: (I am attempting an attachment, though if it is too large in filesize, i'll post it online and put up a link to it.)

Background: Rika was always less feminine than the other girls in grade school. While they all played Truth or Dare, she beat up other kids for their lunch money. She cooled off around high school, and actually managed to get this far into high school without any incidents. Her powers surfaced only a day or so ago, and not counting her summoning of the faerie sprite (which she has affectionately named "Aria") she has no clue how limited they are.

Other:Used to have a band, but her bassist moved and her vocalist decided he was bored with it.

very good,its approved.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:30 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Ben Sapp
Powers: Inceneration and strength
Personlaty: Angry almost all the time and always willing to fight
Looks: Shaved head, clothing almost identcle to Jacob's
Background: Ben had always grown up with Jacob by his side. They were best friends and did almost everything together
Other: Ben gets mad when Jacob diverts his 'got your back' betrween him and another person

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:29 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by SceneReactionx
very good,its approved.

"The only guy in my life is 99 and he neaver let me down ,he neaver will. He comes before any one in my life."

So you are breaking up with me?

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:52 PM
Cammii

Originally posted by Swimming Bird
"The only guy in my life is 99 and he neaver let me down ,he neaver will. He comes before any one in my life."

So you are breaking up with me?

No

99 comes before any friend family or love in my life hes beenther number 1 in my life,its going to stay like that .
He neaver every let me down.
\Neaver said i wanted to brake up with u,neaver

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:11 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

You said he was the only guy.. sorry. I guess that makes me a girl? o.O

Just to be fair, I did tell you ahead of time that I'm not much to brag about.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:33 PM
Cammii

He was the only guy to s tay true to me, hes my blood bro,no matter what.
He is number one no one can change that.
I dont love him like that,he is my bro i love him like family,he is half of me.
And im not going to sit here and fight with you about this.
This is taking up space.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:44 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

actually the post above was me backing down. In other words, I was saying you win.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:47 PM
Cammii

I really dont care.
Look at my sig.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:48 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I didn't pick my exs over you.. (Mattie isn't even an ex)

How did I lie? Just please tell me that.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:49 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Various adaptions and changes

Name: Jacob Book (Called Riddick by Ben most of the time)
Powers:
Can see in the dark
Mind can not be read
Personlaty:
Usually closed off.
Smartass at times
Only nice to friends
Loose cannon at times
Afraid to show his true emotions
Love scares him
Looks:
Long Dark hair. (may be shaven later in the RP)
Eyes are the same as in picture. Can not have bright lights shown into his eyes or he can not see.
Background: Jacob had pretty much everything handed to him his entire life, but he left all of that because it was "too boring" for him. Now he only uses his own money and pays only in cash. Life in the real world was just what he needed to see how the world is, and what better place to learn early, then a high school.
Other: Carries a large knife at all times, consealed in his pants pocket. Also has a small 22 pistol with no ammuntition in his locker. Not ever meant to be used, it is only to scare.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:54 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Jacob chill out , Camille doesnt need anymore problems right now. Not to start a fightr you but cmon. Just let it go.

Name: Rand Sykes
Powers: Levitation of items and self
Personlaty: Quite. Very quite but a very friendly person. But once you get to knwo him hes cool
Looks:

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:16 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote