KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kings and Queens

Kings and Queens
Started by: Fuddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Kings and Queens

Reading the rules, I am only allowed to put 5 on each side and that will have to do for now smile

Lich King, Bahamut, Prince of Persia, Gimlet and Mech Ragnarok

Battles against

Alexstrasza, Lilith Aensland, Nidoqueen, Elsa von Spielburg and Dark Queen of Ragnarok

Perspective

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:49 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Welcome to KMC ^^

I was thinking curbstomp until i red the last 2 queens, any infomatin you can give me would be great smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:54 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Thank you. My friend directed me here happy

Elsa von Spielburg is from the game Quest for Glory. She is not really a match for anyone in this fight but I at the time being could not think of more queens. Elsa helped the main protagonist fight Minos the minitaur.

I replaced Nidoqueen with Elsa von Spielburg smile

Dark Queen is an antagonist from the game Battletoads. She is a magical character that among other things can summon armies of snakes and teleport frequently. She control the fire element well and most importantly, she is very seductive smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:58 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would she make me want to boob rape her?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:53 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Hm, well i'm gonig to stick with my instinct and say Kings, Lich King himself could take out 3 of the queens.

Alexstratza would be a problem, but i though she could be brought down here.

Kings 6.5/10

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:15 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Would she make me want to boob rape her?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:17 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Kings and Queens

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fuddle
Reading the rules, I am only allowed to put 5 on each side and that will have to do for now smile

Lich King, Bahamut, Prince of Persia, Gimlet and Mech Ragnarok

Battles against

Alexstrasza, Lilith Aensland, Nidoqueen, Elsa von Spielburg and Dark Queen of Ragnarok

Really!? You actually read the rules!? Amazing...simply amazing. And I would have to say the kings win.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:40 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Why is that so amazing? Rules are there for a reason no expression

Perspective

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:49 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

You would be one of the few to read the rules i think ^^'

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:03 AM