KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron Vs. Azeroth

Pyron Vs. Azeroth
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Cool Pyron Vs. Azeroth

This is Azeroth before Maelstrom. Can he absorb it?

Jedah popped when absorbing too much souls! Will Pyron pop when absorbing too much energy?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:07 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

just him vs the planet? is there any defenders allowed? i think hed take it one way or another, if he cannot absorb, he is likely to punch it until it breaks i mean he absorbed his home world which apprently (although i have not seen proof) its the size of jupiter

i dont think Azeroth is the largest planet in fiction but ime not sure if he can take the magical energy, the well of eternity is like....boundless energy, Pyron will likely go pop if he tries to take that

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:17 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

All habitants are in there, if any is capable of defending. It is Pyron at his prime and the habitants are not near his size. So I consider them a very low factor in the fight.

I was morelike thinking about Well of Eternity and the Sunwell smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:21 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Basically, it is:

Pyron Prime Vs. Azeroth the planet. Will he survive the absorbing?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:28 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed, ime not sure if Pyron has a limit tho, V2D would prob not tihnk so, but theres no proof he has no limit as far as ime concerned so it could go both ways depending on that factor, theres no way if he has a limit hes going to survive absorbing sunwell and well of eternity

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:42 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

V2D didn't post? eek!

I'm surprised by this.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 07:54 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron has no known absorption limit, and if sumthin there would keep him from absorbing it, he would just backhand that shit off the face of the planet, so I don't see why not.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:33 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he has no known limit so he can absorb infnite magic energy, riiigghht..

Kain has no known TK limit, he can launch dimensions through space lawls

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:52 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't say that. I even said that if sumthin were to keep him from eating it, he would have to destroy it.

You wanna play that game? Pyron was inspired by Galactus, he can eat the universe like Galactus can.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:10 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

inspired confused how would someone being inspired by another character mean anything

also how would he destroy the well of eternity, its a well of infnite energy, also i think DK just means him absorbing it, not punching it otherwise he may as well float from a distance and use his full power in energy form to destroy it

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:12 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
inspired confused how would someone being inspired by another character mean anything

also how would he destroy the well of eternity, its a well of infnite energy, also i think DK just means him absorbing it, not punching it otherwise he may as well float from a distance and use his full power in energy form to destroy it
1. I was being sarcastic. erm

2. If it is infinate, I highly doubt Pyron can absorb it.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:14 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. I was being sarcastic. erm

2. If it is infinate, I highly doubt Pyron can absorb it.

1. i see, i did not catch on roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

2. okie fair enough, yes it is an infnite well of power and energy, Darth could probably explan better since its in one of the books i think its described more accuratley, its the reason why Sargerus is actually interested in the speck that is Azeroth amongst the universe

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:15 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus would absorb it. cool

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:16 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

lawls, Galactus would be absorbed

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:17 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Re: Pyron Vs. Azeroth

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
This is Azeroth before Maelstrom. Can he absorb it?

Jedah popped when absorbing too much souls! Will Pyron pop when absorbing too much energy?

Not sure he would go pop, but I doubt he could absorb it.. It could be possible that he can absorb the planet, but the energy from the Well of Eternity would probably be too much for him to handle..

I'd say he would be capable of defeating Azeroth, but become defeated himself afterwards.. The popping is still in doubt, but since Pyron isnt a magical entity, he wouldnt be capable of handle the power that was granted to him..

So, it's kinda the Jedah scenario, but without the pop..

Look at Neltharion, who just gained a portion of the aspect powers.. He barely lived..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:22 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres no possible way to absorb infnite energy, unless you are infnite yourself

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:24 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

theres no possible way to absorb infnite energy, unless you are infnite yourself

Since he is larger than Azeroth, embracing the planet and starting to "suck" it would be possible, but once the actual core.. once Well of Eternity enter the "absorbing" he would be in a big mess

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:27 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm ime not sure how exact he can be, we only ever see pyron absorbing the whole planet...ime not sure if he can actually pick and choose what parts of the planet he is going to absorb, so hmm, i tihnk hes going to be a gonner, the energy of the well is likely to either absorb him and make him part of it, OR hell dissipate because of the incredible influx of energy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:31 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hm ime not sure how exact he can be, we only ever see pyron absorbing the whole planet...ime not sure if he can actually pick and choose what parts of the planet he is going to absorb, so hmm, i tihnk hes going to be a gonner, the energy of the well is likely to either absorb him and make him part of it, OR hell dissipate because of the incredible influx of energy

If he succeed the absorbation, he wont live it trough.. that's definate imo..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:37 AM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
If he succeed the absorbation, he wont live it trough.. that's definate imo..

Sargares, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden would on the other hand suceed and survive in absorbing the well of eternitys magical energy. smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:42 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote