KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante And Blade VS Kratos And Kain

Dante And Blade VS Kratos And Kain
Started by: Stalker 360

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Dante And Blade VS Kratos And Kain

the epic battle takes place in the main room of the castle from DMC 1.
The walls are lined with all of dante blade kratos and kains weapons

Attachment: dante.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:39 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Kratos and Kain take it easy.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:35 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

yeah, they does

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:13 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

you sure tell me why

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:18 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zair-Chaos
Dante son of Sparda

who Kratos and Kan? huh

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:45 PM
Zair-Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Zair-Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Zair-Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Kratos is from god of war, kain is from soul reaver

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:05 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ok u want reasons. here they are!
1. kain cant die. history wont let him. in a technical sense the only way kain can be killed is from the only weapon caple of changing history, the soul reaver, which just happens to be in kain's possesion.
2. kratos has the powers of the gods (dante does too but hey).

dante and kain fight eachother (they are the more powerful).
and kratos and blade fight eachother.

ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH MATCH!!!! but in the end i'll go for kain and kratos. i just dont see a way out for dante this time.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:19 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I doubt that Kratos will get out of this fight alive but Kain wins in the end big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 09:20 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

C'mon how can Kain lose? It's impossible. big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:58 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

exactly

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 06:01 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain solos and kills kratos for giggles at the end, just like the Dante fight Kain raises hand and mr white hair is out of the fight and then Blade cries out for his mother before getting gutted

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:48 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

That bump was just plain stupid.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:51 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Blade? I'm sure the movei came out first

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:51 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

why? hmm

i was wondering what people in the thread now thought about this, but now i think about it, it was stupid to bump because Blade isnt a game character is he?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:52 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Why? Because you bumped a two year old thread that Kain was already cored a winner for, simply to say that Kain wins.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:53 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was just funny matchup, 2 terribly outclassed characters, but nvm, its probably going to be deleted now because blade is not Game character, also old threads being bumped is so new posters (you for example) can take part in the old thread if you wanted to, its just the fact i forgot blade was movie first i think and now its unviable, i didnt notice, i thought if a thread was created before a new rule its still viable however?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:56 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

It was a spite, Blade contributes nothing there and as much as I love Dante, he can fight Kain or Kratos one to one, not two of them at the same time. He gets PWNed. And Blade is a nobody there.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 06:38 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

can blade really not do anything, ive seen his films and he has some good weapons like UV rounds doesnt he? or some sort of special rounds, also in blade trinity he has acess to various weapons and objects like those light grenades, i dont think he can use the womens bow and arrow though from trinity since its not his item

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 06:41 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Blade is a bush league compared to three others there. Though he can distract Kratos for a while, but that's all. He's more of a handicap there.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 06:51 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I think what she means is that he can do nothing against the two opponents.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 06:51 PM