KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Claire Redfiled runs a "special" Gauntlet

Claire Redfiled runs a "special" Gauntlet
Started by: Furion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Claire Redfiled runs a "special" Gauntlet

Claire Redfield pulls her motorcycle over to the gas station. She checks inside, but no one is there. She calls out but receives no answer. She came to this place to look for her brother, Chris, who had been missing. She got back on her bike to find the road blocked! Claire decides to continue toward the town on foot. She approaches a sign post and says to herself
"Silent Hill, maybe here I can find my brother." So she walks towards the town.

Claire has only her knife to start with and has to survive 7 nights in the town before she can leave. She starts where James started in Silent Hill 2. There are several weapons she can find like pistol, pipe, chainsaw ect. The entire town is unblocked.
Each Night is like a "round' where creatures will be placed all over Silent Hill.
1st night 30 patient demons, 20 nurses, 20 mannicans, Pyramid Head ("Great Knife only")
2nd night 70 patient demons, 50 nurses, 40 mannicans, Pyramid Head (" ")
3rd night 100 patient demons, 75 nurses, 60 mannicans, Pyramid Head (" ")
4th night 125 patient demons, 100 nurses, Eddie, 100 mannicans, Pyramid Head.
5th night 175 patient demons, 150 nurses, Eddie, 125 mannicans, Pyramid Head.
6th night 200 patient demons, 200 nurses, Eddie, 150 mannicans, Pyramid Head.
7th night 400 patient demons, 400 nurses, Eddie, 300 mannicans, 2 Pyramid Heads.
State how long she lasts or if you think she makes it. Oh and this is fresh from RE2 which makes Claire seeing this possible.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:40 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

She dies at one.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:44 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
She dies at one.

how? she has the whole town and no cultists to spoil her fun. Plus she has all day to find supplies like weapons and health drinks.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:51 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

even in the first one, that number of creatures seem quite incredible to fight, Pyramid head is incredible, can he even be killed?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:52 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, but he can be avoided. When he has the Great Knife, he's slow as hell. And I said Survive. It's basically Claire Redfield vs Silent Hill. That's why I called it a "special" gauntlet. she doesnt have to kill all the creatures. Killing Pyramid head is impossible for anyone. Yes, even Kain.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:54 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forgot to mention that she arrives in Silent Hill at about 1:30 p.m and creatures don't come till midnight and stay till 5:00 a.m cept on 7th day, those stay till 7:00a.m

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:59 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Furion
Killing Pyramid head is impossible for anyone. Yes, even Kain.

eek! Blasphemy!!!

now i want to know his physiology, what makes peope assume he is invulerable, does he have a soul, if you dont think so, why, or if its stated please show me stick out tongue

Kain would smash it to pieces and leave it for the crows, it can be unkillable all it likes, its going to lie in pieces for eternity

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:05 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyramid Head isn't even real, it is created because of an action like raping women then killing them,or mass genocide or stuff like that. There can also be more then 1 pyramid head. Kain would NEVER be able to kill it and would blow up Silent Hill in frustration and leave. Infact, most of the enimies in Silent Hill 2 atleast, are not real. Eddie is the only thing that is real.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:11 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link to Pyramid Head's Wikipedia Page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_Head
oh and since V2D isn't here, I'll say it for him.
No, He's Captain Jack Sparrow matey

Last edited by Furion on Dec 12th, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:18 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Jill dies and gets raped by Pyramid Head

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:33 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Jill dies and gets raped by Pyramid Head

blink
I never said Jill was here.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:03 AM
Mr Dude

Surely she just needs to clear one area and wait there.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:36 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Pyramid Head isn't even real, it is created because of an action like raping women then killing them,or mass genocide or stuff like that. There can also be more then 1 pyramid head. Kain would NEVER be able to kill it and would blow up Silent Hill in frustration and leave. Infact, most of the enimies in Silent Hill 2 atleast, are not real. Eddie is the only thing that is real.

So...Pyramid Head isn't real? It's just an allusion or something?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:37 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138

hes a manifestation of the mind in silent hill

what doesnt make sense to me he can kill people, so if hes not real, neither can those people be real, otherwise he would not be able to touch a real person if he isnt even more than a manifestation of the mind.....

he must be physical to some extent

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:41 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by ESB -1138

"Illusion". wink

"Allusion" is a completely different word.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:41 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
hes a manifestation of the mind in silent hill

what doesnt make sense to me he can kill people, so if hes not real, neither can those people be real, otherwise he would not be able to touch a real person if he isnt even more than a manifestation of the mind.....

he must be physical to some extent

havn't you seen the matrix? The mind makes it seem real. And the mind thinks it's dead so it shuts down.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

havn't you seen the matrix? The mind makes it seem real. And the mind thinks it's dead so it shuts down.

what laughing out loud thats not a good example...the matrix is a computer genertated software by the machines that have people wired into the system to make them see the world around them, thats nothing to do with the real world

if the thing is not real, then it cannot touch physical beings truely

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:28 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is kinda weird and hard to understand. It's the fact that the town used to be sacred, but now is all evil and stuff. The mind thinks that everything thats going on is real. If the mind thinks it's getting attacked, it will feel pain.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:25 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Not really, Silent Hill manifests James-es sexual frustration and guilt into the form of pyramid head, whom cannot be killed due to James still holding onto his guilt.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 12:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

blink
I never said Jill was here.

*Facepalm*
I mean Claire gets sodomized and dies.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 12:53 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote