KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Serious (new) Teen Titans RPG

Serious (new) Teen Titans RPG
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Serious (new) Teen Titans RPG

Serious RPG maens no spamming and staying on the plot. The following characters will need to be filled.

Robin
Raven
BeastBoy
Starfire
Cyborg

Slade
Brother Blood
any other needed villains.

People may play as their made up character aswell as a real one, or as a real one or just as their own.
Please stay committed and follow the plots.

Here's Me:

name:vamp
race:vampire
tem: teen titans
hopelessly in love with:Robin
personality:Funny,Loving,hostile(in some cases),emotional,artsy,gothic
Immortal age:200-something
Hair:shoulder-length,black,shaggy
skin:Pale as snow
nationality:English
plays:electric Guitar
Hobbies:Reading,movies,music,hanging out,sitting in room with dog,target practice,eating pizza,stopping bad guys,trying to figure out confused life,meditating,drawing,making music
Pets: Great Dane (dog type) named Laith

(If possible she doen't drink blood anymore. she takes medicine to allow her to eat normal food, and it lets her live in the daylight, so ,naturally she has a very corrupted sleeping patternsmile)

Height a bit shorter than Robin: so like 5'5?
wears: a mask like Robin's, black and white mini skirt,red top with square neck and bell sleeves, a black cloak like Raven's, and black and grey knee high boots with buckles.

powers:enhanced senses,can fly,sees in the dark,move faster than human eye can see,healing powers,telepathy, telekenesis,powers like Raven's and Starfire's, can change into a blackbird or bat at will

WEAKNESSES:
can't be killed in anyway. Sadness of her past. Affraid of Ladybugs(only the Titans know that.)

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:31 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'll join

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:54 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I will join as long as you have permission. smile

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:10 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Do you have permission? And please, this is about the second or thirtd Teen Titan RPG made in the Unhoster Role Playing Forum... Would you please stop? I don't understand the difference between this one, and say some other.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:43 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

name: Bugz
race: Mutated-Ladybug
tem: BWO (Bug World Order)
hates: Teen Titans
personality: Scary, gruesome, insect-like
Hobbies: Hanging out, target practice, eating humans, stopping good guys, meditating
Pets: Human named Galiath
Height: 5'6
wears: A mask like Robin's, red and black wings that act like a shell, a black cloak, and black knee high boots on all legs
powers: Enhanced senses, can fly, sees in the dark, runs at the speed of light, auto-healing, powers of dark and light
WEAKNESSES: Can't be killed in anyway. A harmful side effect of becoming a bug and losing his brother. Affraid of grasshoppers (only the BWO know that)

/end of sarcasm

Your character is like a god...and the whole ladybug thing is not a weakness. Why don't you try changing it into something that could happen to a vampire. You could try making it into something like: she has to feast on blood every week and that is when she becomes 2x stronger but the day after that she is 2x weaker, or something.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:24 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Did you ask premission?

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:45 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

'Your character is like a god'

I kind of thought the same thing, but if mycore wants it, I guess that's it...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:40 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

I'll join, I'll create the character later

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:04 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:19 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Okay you know what Dante? you were once involved in one Mr. Vlad and you abandoned us so you have no right to tell us what to do, OKAY!?!
okay

you guys can join if you promise to keep the plots straight and I'm going to need help with playing the other characters.smile
LOL I know, it's just hard to rp with a vampire super hero, but I think I might add the blood thing in sort of a different way thanks for the idea.stick out tongue

And hey Vidina? if you want you can just be an origianal Titan or villian to save you the time of making one up, just an idea tho.wink

Last edited by mycoreisdark on May 22nd, 2005 at 07:13 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:06 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Oh wait hang on, Temp3r I noticed that your character is a quite a bit like mine I was wondering if you could adapt it? I don't want to sound like dante or anything but I'd like to have most of the characters pretty different.wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:09 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Okay you know what Dante? you were once involved in one Mr. Vlad and you abandoned us so you have no right to tell us what to do, OKAY!?!
okay

you guys can join if you promise to keep the plots straight and I'm going to need help with playing the other characters.smile

okay

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:09 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

alright cool.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:15 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Temp3r was being sarcastic when he made that character... he was trying to emphasize the point that your character is uber powerful. (Uber--hehehe)

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:28 PM
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

I would like to join.
Here's my fancharacter's information-

name:Kage
race: Unknown. She has the head of a wolf, horns of a goat, eyes of a cat, body of a gorilla, arms that are like an eagle's talons, legs of a horse, and the tail of a rattlesnake.
tem: None. She's a longer
hopelessly in love with: No one at the moment.
personality: Angry at the world.
Hair: Green and covers her entire body.
skin: Tan
nationality: Unknown
plays:None
Hobbies: Reading
Pets: A cat named Fluffy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:34 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

No chance of 2 people with light and dark hey?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:08 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BRAYDEN

ill join

name shadow
powers ravens
hair blk
height 5'5
blk cloak with hood no mask
race half human half vampire so he has no temptations of drinking blood
tem none rouge
pm me when u start

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:31 PM
BRAYDEN is currently offline Click here to Send BRAYDEN a Private Message Find more posts by BRAYDEN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

Namebig grinrake
Racebig grinragon
Tem:Joins Titans early in Rp
Hopelessly in love with:No one (Yet)
Personality:Honorable
DescsadHuman) 5 foot 7, brown spikey hair, tan skin, brown eyes, flame tatto down both arms (Dragon) 7 foot 3, green scales and wings, yellow eyes
Clothes:White shirt, black jeans, white and black jacket
Hobbies:Reading
PowerssadHuman) slightly increased strength, endurance, speed and agility (Dragon) Flight, fire breath, can't talk in this form
Bio:After humans wared on dragons thousands of years ago they fled to another realm, in this time they feel humans can be trusted and they sent Drake, he learned how to go to a human form, has been here for a few years and knows how to act like a normal human, he joins the titans because he feels they could use his help in the events to occur
bit of history there
Weakness:Can be killed like a human in human form, doesn't go dragon unless totally needed
(Wow long)
That good? Pm me when this starts

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:49 AM
Vidina
What to write?

Stupid Smilies Drake, Dragon and : were ment

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:50 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

so Vidina thx for telling me were everone went ';'

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:02 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote