KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganondorf vs Wizeman

Ganondorf vs Wizeman
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ganondorf vs Wizeman

I dunno. We always see the top dogs from Nintendo and Sega up against one another; Mario vs Sonic...Bowser vs Robotnik...Luigi/Yoshi vs Tails/Knuckles...Wario vs Shadow...so let's see the second top series go up. Zelda and NiGHTS top villains clash it out outside Peach's castle in 64/Galaxy. Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power and Wizeman well...has his powers.

Can the King of Evil defeat the Lord of Nightmares? And GO!

I have my money on Wizeman. Able to summon forth tornados, fire beams of energy three times the size of NiGHTS, create dozens of false copies of himself as well as summon forth small orbs of energy to block, as well as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: destroy the dream gate in Journey of Dreams with little ease and that was a pretty big area.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:17 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know I am the main Ganon supporter(hell, the only one), why make a vs. thread where he fights someone I know jack diddly about?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:18 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon ubers this dude straight down to hell.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:29 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You know I am the main Ganon supporter(hell, the only one), why make a vs. thread where he fights someone I know jack diddly about?

Because it's fun. Look him up on Youtube or wikipedia.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 02:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Which Gannon? Gannon or Gannondorf?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 03:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You spelt his name wrong...three times.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 06:41 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Ganondorf wins! big grin

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 09:27 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote