KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Xemnas v.s. Ganon

Xemnas v.s. Ganon
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Xemnas v.s. Ganon

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 03:31 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Been Done, Xemnas was the popular chioce, though V2D didn't agree..... no real surprise i suppose

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 03:32 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been made. Ganon wins. Popular opinion can go die. Popular opinion says Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth, yet you disagree with that.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 07:58 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Been made. Ganon wins. Popular opinion can go die. Popular opinion says Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth, yet you disagree with that.

How does Ganon win again?

Xemnas is faster, and more agile.

Also his spells are faster.

When i say popular chioce, i mean only you thought Ganon would win.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:07 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
How does Ganon win again?

Xemnas is faster, and more agile.

Also his spells are faster.

When i say popular chioce, i mean only you thought Ganon would win.
1. Faster? More agile? Sure. Ganon is stronger, more intelligent, more experienced, more powerful, and at least as skilled a swordsman.

2. Not really.

3. And only you thot Seph would beat Jedah Dohma.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:25 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. Faster? More agile? Sure. Ganon is stronger, more intelligent, more experienced, more powerful, and at least as skilled a swordsman.

2. Not really.

3. And only you thot Seph would beat Jedah Dohma.

1. More Intellegent? he underestimates too much for him to be intellegent, cunning would be a better word. More Powerful?? lol, Kingdom Hearts > ToP

2. I think they are, not seen Ganon use any spells that rival that of Xemnas's

3. I'm sure i'm not

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:34 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. More Intellegent? he underestimates too much for him to be intellegent, cunning would be a better word. More Powerful?? lol, Kingdom Hearts > ToP

2. I think they are, not seen Ganon use any spells that rival that of Xemnas's

3. I'm sure i'm not
1. He underestimated Link once, in OoT. ONCE. Name another time. And it is completely understandable that he was a little overconfident, he has ruled Hyrule for 7 years, unopposed as a god, he thot himself invincible.

ToP is the power of the goddess that made the world, what feats does KH have?

2. He can tele, magic firebolts, turn intangible, cause mini earthquakes with a magic punch(imagine Ganon punching someone with that force), freeze over cities, destroy large castles half dead with a burst of magic energy, shapeshift, flyzor for the winzor, create barriers, turn people into bodiless souls(Xemnas still has a soul), and others I prolly forgot.

3. I'm sure you prolly are. Not even the Seph brigade thot Seph won that one.

Also, wtf is up with you? You've been acting really pissed towards me since the Jedah vs. Sephiroth thread?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:43 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. He underestimated Link once, in OoT. ONCE. Name another time. And it is completely understandable that he was a little overconfident, he has ruled Hyrule for 7 years, unopposed as a god, he thot himself invincible.

ToP is the power of the goddess that made the world, what feats does KH have?

2. He can tele, magic firebolts, turn intangible, cause mini earthquakes with a magic punch(imagine Ganon punching someone with that force), freeze over cities, destroy large castles half dead with a burst of magic energy, shapeshift, flyzor for the winzor, create barriers, turn people into bodiless souls(Xemnas still has a soul), and others I prolly forgot.

3. I'm sure you prolly are. Not even the Seph brigade thot Seph won that one.

Also, wtf is up with you? You've been acting really pissed towards me since the Jedah vs. Sephiroth thread?

1. Not played any others, I'm told he pretty arrogant in the Wind Waker

2. Xemnas is a Nobody, the whole soul thing is very debatable. Xemnas can fly and teleport. His flight speed is much faster than Ganons.

3. I'm sure SHM agreed with me

I repeated evidence too much then you deny it when you finally recongised it. I hate to repeat myself, so the denial was an added insult. Basically you offended me, i don't forgive people lightly, as i think my wanting for politeness is more than reasonable

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:51 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Not played any others, I'm told he pretty arrogant in the Wind Waker

2. Xemnas is a Nobody, the whole soul thing is very debatable. Xemnas can fly and teleport. His flight speed is much faster than Ganons.

3. I'm sure SHM agreed with me

I repeated evidence too much then you deny it when you finally recongised it. I hate to repeat myself, so the denial was an added insult. Basically you offended me, i don't forgive people lightly, as i think my wanting for politeness is more than reasonable
1. No he wasn't. erm

2. It actually isn't. According to Yen Sid, Nobodies have souls. His flight speed is faster, til Ganon flies while intangible.

3. No he didn't.

You said Seph can tear apart cells with TK, no proof of that.

You said Seph is faster than Chaos Vince, no proof of that.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:29 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. No he wasn't. erm

2. It actually isn't. According to Yen Sid, Nobodies have souls. His flight speed is faster, til Ganon flies while intangible.

3. No he didn't.

You said Seph can tear apart cells with TK, no proof of that.

You said Seph is faster than Chaos Vince, no proof of that.

1. Okay, but he was over confident in himself before the sages got him.

2. Yen Sid says no such things, infact he suggests they don't. He says once a strong heart is stolen, the body acts on a will of it's own. He never mentions souls, don't you try to pull one on me.

3. Okay..... now what

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:20 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Okay, but he was over confident in himself before the sages got him.

2. Yen Sid says no such things, infact he suggests they don't. He says once a strong heart is stolen, the body acts on a will of it's own. He never mentions souls, don't you try to pull one on me.

3. Okay..... now what
1. And he won't be in this fight.

2. I was wrong, it was from the Ansem Reports. It says, "without a soul or body, you die, but what about the heart?" Nobodies are just the body without a Heart.

3. LOL QUE!?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:27 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. And he won't be in this fight.

2. I was wrong, it was from the Ansem Reports. It says, "without a soul or body, you die, but what about the heart?" Nobodies are just the body without a Heart.

3. LOL QUE!?

1. How do you know?

2. That's not saying Nobodies have souls, it's sayings if you souls is attacked you will die.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:33 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. How do you know?

2. That's not saying Nobodies have souls, it's sayings if you souls is attacked you will die.
1. Because he only showed overconfidence once, because he was used to his status as a god. He won't do it again.

2. In other words, they would be dead if they lacked a soul.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:35 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. Because he only showed overconfidence once, because he was used to his status as a god. He won't do it again.

2. In other words, they would be dead if they lacked a soul.

Well either the heartless or Nobodies don't have a soul.... now neither of them die on the spot, point disproved

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:50 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well either the heartless or Nobodies don't have a soul.... now neither of them die on the spot, point disproved
Heartless do have souls, Sora became one and didn't die, and went back to being human, Nobodies also have souls, all Nobodies are is bodies without Hearts.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

meh populour vote in these forums means nothing imo, its the debate that means everything since thats the point of the games VS forums

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 12:11 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Heartless do have souls, Sora became one and didn't die, and went back to being human, Nobodies also have souls, all Nobodies are is bodies without Hearts.

Oh yes, so the soul spilts, wait....no it doesn't, Nobodies do not have souls, with the exceptions of Roxas, who's element is the heart.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:06 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Burning thought
meh populour vote in these forums means nothing imo, its the debate that means everything since thats the point of the games VS forums

True enough, but when the only defender denies points made to him, and admits to adore the character they are defending..... you might doubt the accuracy of their judgement

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:07 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes, so the soul spilts, wait....no it doesn't, Nobodies do not have souls, with the exceptions of Roxas, who's element is the heart.
Roxas' element is Light first of all. Sora may have been a special case, he is the Keyblade wielder afterall.

Nobodies lack hearts, that is all, what proof is there that Nobodies lack a soul.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:15 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Ganon wins this

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:20 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote