KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Archimonde takes on the gauntlet

Archimonde takes on the gauntlet
Started by: Fuddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Archimonde takes on the gauntlet

With help from Diamond Kisses (Who will start getting online soon enough) I created a gauntlet that me and her thought would get one or another discussion on this forum smile

1. Ganondorf
2. Raziel
3. Mewtwo
4. Ragnarok
5. Diablo
6. Sepphiroth
7. All 6

Perspective

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 04:44 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Does Ganondorf have the Triforce???

Ragnarok is that the anime ore what???

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 05:03 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Ragnarok from Mechassault.

Ganondorf does not have Triforce of Power.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 05:12 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

which version of Sephiroth is this?

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:38 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Not AC version.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:53 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say 7.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 08:09 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I can actually picture him surviving smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 08:42 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fuddle
Ganondorf does not have Triforce of Power.
That's stupid. Just take away his invulnerability. He has too few feats without it, it is like part of him.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:21 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's stupid. Just take away his invulnerability. He has too few feats without it, it is like part of him.

I was worried that the power of powers would be too much, but sure. Lets remove his invulnerability instead smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:47 AM
Utrigita

Archimonde will then IMO most likely clear it if he uses his head smile and doesn't get overconfident

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 09:44 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Archimonde was never known for keeping his head cold, but I am not sure those characteristics are considered here. I believe I read somewhere that personality is not applied.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:11 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

CIS is applied in fights unless you take it off. I don't know much about Arichmonde other than his magic power, what is his speed, stength, ect.?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:39 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

He has fought toe-to-toe with a titan, being physically equal. He can travel miles in only a few moments smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:47 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has fought toe-to-toe with a titan

and lost i do believe

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:13 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has fought toe-to-toe with a titan, being physically equal. He can travel miles in only a few moments smile
1. Apparently he lost, and I'm just gonna guess that he was giant.

2. Is this running, flying, teleport, what?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:19 PM
Rapidash

1. It does not matter if he lost or not. He had equal strength. You should also consider the fact that he fought Malorne and won. Malorne was said to be capable of destroying nearly the entire offensive force of the Burning Legion singlehanded, but Archimonde interfeared and after a not very long battle, snapped his neck. He conquered over an opponent that was physicaly capable of causing an earthquake that covered miles by just tackle someone.
He had taken the same size as Malorne.

2. The speed I mentioned was when he was running at full speed.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 18th, 2007 at 09:26 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:16 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

har har, M2 is after Raziel, Raziel and Archimonde battle for eternity, Raziel is nearly as impossible to kill as Kain

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 12:21 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Raziel is more or less a very minor part in the fight. It is fight 3-7 that would actually effect Archimonde. Ganondorf and Raziel alone against Archimonde is more or less puppets. I blame Diamond Kisses who was the one bringing the two first and Diablo in stick out tongue

Archimonde will finish Raziel of in only moments.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 12:29 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raziel is more or less a very minor part in the fight. It is fight 3-7 that would actually effect Archimonde. Ganondorf and Raziel alone against Archimonde is more or less puppets. I blame Diamond Kisses who was the one bringing the two first and Diablo in stick out tongue

Archimonde will finish Raziel of in only moments.

if thats what you belive then you dont know who Raziel is, it must just be a name to you roll eyes (sarcastic) nvm

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 12:33 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

There we go. Due to my lack of knowledge and since you were too lazy/rude to tell me about Raziel and what he can do, I did my own reading.

After multiple sources and reading, I came to the conclusion that only with the reaver would Raziel be capable of beating Archimonde, but since it is not his original blade (Matter of perspective, of course), I will not have the Reaver be any part of this fight.

Archimonde will trough telekinetic powers and enormous amount of strength and endurance beat Raziel.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:08 PM