Ten days have passed since the warrior king Ka'lek died. His deeds of heroism will forever be remembered as he walk the hall of Legends now, but even though his deeds had brought safety to his people- the great war was far from over.
In her father's footsteps- his daugther Feraith, or Fera as she was always called, grabbed the Sword of Ka'lek from his dying hand. The times were dark as the demon armies flooded the world. She gave her father her words that even though he dies, his kingdom will stand.
The kingdom of Aggenda had not always been under threat. A hundred years ago, peace had great influence all over earth- until the dark warlock, once champion of Aggenda- Hamor exchanged servitude from Aggenda and rightfulness to Uruk, God of Death that had turned evil- and opened a dark portal. He knew that not until the entire kingdom of Aggenda had fallen could he rule the remaining world.
A dark siege was opened at both the kingdom of Aggenda and the remaining world. A siege that was lead by Hamor himself and his demon servants. He had enslaved an entire demonic race and used them for his own twisted means.
The warrior princess Feraith grabbed her father's sword as she got up and looked out the window. She did not want to see the final grasp of air that her father gave out, but lowered her head as she heard the grasp of air stop.
Our time has come, get ready to fight
Sisters and brothers in metal unite
The nightmare that you had is about to come true
The voice of the warrior is calling for you
Turn your own deeds to her gracious glory
She sent out a notice to the nine, a group of men and women that had served under her father- and was formerly known as the ten. Once again, the ten would rise- this time under Feraith's lead.
With messengers, she sent rapid messages out over the kingdom- calling for the nine.
The nine was- just like her and her father blessed with the powers of the Gods- and had sworn the oath to serve Aggenda to the end.
The nine was:
- Mordo the Ranger, a human agile, accurate and fast ranger of Godly level. He was blessed by and serves the hunter God Thuk faithfully- who blessed him with a portion of his hunting powers. With tracking skills exceptional, he is often in the front. He is a mix between the ninja and the archer of the soldiers.
- Dante the Mage, a human mage that hold the power of the four elements, as well as the weather. A mighty mage that was blessed by the wisdom Goddess Arianna- who blessed him with a portion of her magic.
- Aevil the Priestess, a priestess of the light and bringer of the heavens. Her powers was given to her by the great God himself- creator and the ONE. Do not let this elude you, for God may have given her a portion of his powers, but she is limited to use it at divine purposes.
- Yrke the Druid, a strong man with probably the most power of all. His powers with the nature allows him to change his form to any being of nature created- as well as have all of Mother Nature's tools to his service. Blessed by Mother Nature, Yrke has even the power to grow life.
- Ylf the Paladin, a man of nobility and another bringer of light. Blessed by Ikee, Godess of life as well as the God of nobility Madga does he share the endurance of the warrior king as well as the power of light with Aevil.
- Nika the Warlock, a woman of Warlock magic and the dark arts. With enslaved dark minions and black magic is she easy one of the most dangerous soldiers. Former servant of Uruk, God of Death- she was granted a portion of his powers. However, as Uruk turned evil she deserted him. She had a former crush in Hamor, but that crush died many years ago.
- Myra the Ninja, the fastest of them all and also the most silent. An exceptional close-combat soldier, she too was blessed by Thuk, the hunter God- just like Mordo the Ranger.
- Teri the Archer, more accurate than the best bowman in the world, with silent steps and a great mathematical sense can she hit targets kilometers away, given enough time. Blessed by Thuk, the hunter God- Teri has always felt like the third wheel. Myra and Mordo had both been blessed by Thuk and Teri was the only one not blessed with the art of stealth and silence of the three.
- Hugh the Bard, a man of great charisma and a cheerful mood. His powers are enforced by songs, music and poems and there are songs for all occasions. Blessed by Aesiri, the Goddess of Beauty- Hugh gain magical powers trough his music, song and lyrics of all kind. Do not misstake him for weak, for his songs can bring all from peace to massive destruction.
- Feraith the Warrior Princess, the physically most capable in the band and easily the most endurant. The warrior princess holds the powers of her father, that was blessed directly by Goddess of Rightfulness, Elim. After the death of her father, Feraith was the heir of the throne and also the heir of the darkness that the throne was endangered by. A skillfull warrior who's only true fault is her lack of magic.
The King's Legacy is a roleplay with ten Godlike soldiers, saving their kingdom from the darkest threat the world has ever faced. The characters are already made (for future plans) and the players will pick one of the ten to play as.
The ten soldiers are the mightiest fighters the world has ever seen and alone can the ten walk against grand armies and conquer. Although, even if war has been brought upon the world before- no war has ever brought as much threat as the current.
Will the ten conquer once more, or have they reached the end of their journey?
Battle armies of demons, mighty foes and even Gods. Save the world from eternal darkness, as you are destined to do.
This thread is created for planning, character registration and questions.
The character that you select is already named and granted a power. However, that does not mean you can not add things yourself. This is what I want you to fill in:
(Add Sur-name if you wish) Age:
(At least 120- at top 500) Personality:
(If nothing is already mentioned about the character, this is entirely up to you -Optional but prefered-) Appearance:
(Elf or Human and a physical description. Feraith, Mordo and Dante is humans by default) View on God:
(Keep in mind that Dante, Aevil and Yrke needs their Gods for power. Also keep in mind that without your God (Niki being the exception), you will reduce greatly in strength. Niki has already been reduced from her prime, since her God abandoned her. This is also optional)
Last edited by Rapidash on Jan 6th, 2008 at 02:49 PM
Name: niki (no known surname)
Personality: mysterious, and while her magicks seem unorthadox, she is very loyal..
Appearance: human - tall, pale skin and yello/red eyes..wears a very dark red robe
View on God: Niki has already been reduced from her prime, since her God abandoned her. NOTE - even without her god she is still badass
Myra is not necessarily a loner, it's just that most of the time she finds it hard to keep up a flowing conversation because she's often lost in thought while not in combat. Because of the incredible discipline forced upon her by her training, Myra has developed as an introvert who seems to measure every step she takes. However, as a side-effect Myra also developed the nature of a deep thinker, as well as being incredibly difficult to startle, distract or scare.
Myra was not trained to have any code of 'bushido' or the like ingrained with her fighting, which has allowed her to maximize sneak attacks and stealth kills as her primary objective.
Looks, probably as with most of her comrades, phenomenally young for her actual age. Myra is a human, with features and skintone that would standardly be called 'Asian' in the real world. Shortish, light and delicately built.
full visual (not done by me, hur hur) (please log in to view the image)
View on God:
Myra differs from many other soldiers who follow the Hunter God. She does not feel that Thuk guides her hand and every move, but rather that he is watching and that Myra cannot afford to screw up under his watch. The blessing from the Hunter God has only made this belief stronger, as Myra believes it to be a test from Thuk.
Personality: more accurate than the best bowman in the world, with silent steps and a great mathematical sense can she hit targets kilometers away, given enough time. Blessed by Thuk, the hunter God- Teri has always felt like the third wheel. Myra and Mordo had both been blessed by Thuk and Teri was the only one not blessed with the art of stealth and silence of the three.
Appearance: Possibly wears environmental clothing, such as leaves or animal skin, to blend in environment. Has barrel of arrows equipped on back for ammunition. Hairstyle, long and untidy due to long hours hunting, not having time to actually fix her hair.
View on God: Very grateful toward Thuk for blessing her with highly advance hunting prowess and worships him daily.
__________________ Account's Closed. Which means I've left and have no plans on coming back.
Feraith is a firey young woman with a heart of gold. She's wise beyond her years, but is also quite the risk taker when it come's to certain things. She's extremely determined, and full of passion for everything she does. More than anything, however, she is loyal.
Feraith is an average sized woman, standing at around 5"6. Her hair is a deep, sandy blonde, and she tends to wear it in a tight bun, with wisps hanging around her forhead. Her eyes reflect the color of ocean, from a deep sapphiric blue so a foamy green tint.
Her attire consists of plated armor, colored in blue and silver. She carries her weapon. the sowrd of Ka'lek in it's black and silver sheath on her back at what seems like all times.
View on God:
Feraith see's Elim as something of an inward voice, that's constantly giving her strength. Elim's blessing on the princess has forever been a gift Feraith was incredibly greatful for, and even though after the death of her father, The young princess felt angered with Elim, she never could turn away from the Godess.