KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto: Age of the 7th Hokage

Naruto: Age of the 7th Hokage
Started by: kenpachizaraki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Naruto: Age of the 7th Hokage

This was originally a fanfict and then became an RP on a different site and one day I decided to see how succesfull it would be on another site.
It's the not so distant future of Konoha and it has been long a time a of peace, Naruto married Hinata and became the Rokudaime Hokage(6th Hokage), but retired when he found out that Hinata was pregnant! The An familiar up in coming Jonin took over who you know as Konohamaru. Jiraiya once said something like each generation is destined to be greater then the last and being younger then any Hokage before him. This Nanadaime Hokage seemed to be destined to be the greatest Hokage yet and he was, but years later when Hinata's and a Naruto's Daughter is almost a Ninja things start to go horribly wrong. This is a remake of another rp I created that's dying and I am still trying to keep it alive there. I got some great second gen kid ideas...Note the current Genin are more then the 12 ex-genin as far as famous parents go. Note: Not all the children have been decided. Note:
1. KenpachiZaraki
2. Thunder Fox
3. Matroshka
4. Quincy
5. Tatsumaki
6. JacopeX
7.Striding Cloud
8.Lady Fox
9.Scarecrow88
Here is the first of many bios from that Rp.
Name:Naruto II
Nickname:Naru
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Rotation: Left
Birthday: June 18th
Hair color:Blond

Height:5' 6

Jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique) (Creates a clone of the user.)
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique) (User uses a cloak to blend into the surroundings.)
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique) (User Transforms into something else.)
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique) (Substitution Jutsu)
(User can switch places with something else in order to block an attack.)
Kage Bunshin Jutsu(Shadow Clone Technique)(Creates a solidified clone)
The Following techniques are brought to you by wikipedia.
Juken(Gentle Fist)(The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an additional effect, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. As there is no way to train the internal organs to become stronger, this technique is capable of causing damage no matter how physically powerful the opponent is.)
Shugohakke Rokujuyon Sho("Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms)These all say Hinata and I had it edited to not mention her and to say the user instead, but that progress was lossed along with alot of other stuff and I no longer have the energy or the will to do it again(This jutsu is a combination of the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin and the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. In this jutsu, Hinata emits a constant stream of chakra from her palms, creating extremely sharp chakra blades. With her natural flexibility, Hinata can reach any point around her, allowing her to hit any target within her field of vision. While using this jutsu, Hinata moves extremely fast (her movements become a blur), allowing her to hit hundreds of targets with extreme precision, much like the original Sixty-Four Palms jutsu. Additionally, Hinata can control the size of the chakra beams in her palms, allowing her to create larger, arc-shaped chakra beams that spread out across her entire attack range. This creates an "absolute defense" effect similar to that of the Heavenly Spin, though the cutting nature of the chakra prevents any outside force from restricting it. In this way, the technique can be used as both an offensive and defensive maneuver.)
Combo Jutsu: None yet(Combination moves like Puri Puri No jutsu)
New Jutsu: None yet
Weapons: Kunai and Shurikin.
(She refuses to learn her father's Perverted Techniques
Clan/Organization:Uzumaki Clan(New)
Ninja Rank:Genin
Appearence:Tall for her age, Naru has her father's hair and her mother's eyes. She wears a Orange Sleeveless Water proof Vest over a red short sleeve dark red top. She also wears Crimson Cargo pants with extra pockets built in that when full act as Training Weights in addition to being a place to store her equipment and other belongings. The Zori she wears on her feet are colored plain red.
Personality: For the most part she likes to act like her father, but this is just an act a false sense of courage to decieve those around her because she is really alot more like her mother at her age.
Kekki Genkai: Byakugan and Dormant Kyubi power.
Note: The Offspring of a Biju's Host doesn't inherit the Biju itself, but a copy of it's powers.
Bio: Just after she was born it was discovered that those who have one parent with a Biju sealed inside them will inherit the powers of the biju and give birth to a Keki Genkai, but she wasn't treated any differently in fact she was rather a normal girl with her mother's Shyness and slightly below average intelligence. She soon developed feelings for Yurisuke. Oh,and while the Byakugan activates at birth she hasn't awaken the power of the Kyubi yet.
Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Be careful with Custom Weapons, Jutsu's Originizations.
Geki Genkai need to be explained with detail.
One spoiler and one only Careful with your puppet ideas..because I have some of my own for the future. There will be modifications to the bio form as need any questions? Comments? Ideas?
New to this version of the RP if you want to play someone child I'll tell you how I did it and it's up to you to decide whether you want to try to get accepted how it is or make your own neither neither of which is guaranteed get it accepted. Sometimes I just got around giving things to a character Gaara's kid has no appearence for example.
Rules:
Follow KMC forum's rules
Don't control another character without asking and I need proof of that.
Don't presume what the other characters are going to do.
Don't have Fu..I am joking mean have fun.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:14 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

what characters are avalable seeing as iu cannot be naruto

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:13 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Just try one it's not like anyone of note has died.))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:14 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

[fine then Gaara or neji then.....

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:16 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Uh, Finding information on what what I have for those two, but first...
This is bound to change.
Name: Sarutobi, Konohamaru

Nickname:None
Wait how can he be that young when the children of certain main characters are almost genin? Can some one help me figure out there /his age more exactly.

Birthday: December 31st
Height: 6,2
Chakra Element: Fire

CANNON JUTSU all in Alphebetical order(Note: Notice how he knows all known techniques his Grandfather used, but is obviously not limited to them.) You do not have to orderize them like this. It just makes it easier for the person reading it. All of these jutsu will have explanations eventually.
Genjutsu:
I cannot think of anything appropriate.

Ninjutsu:
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate) (User detonates an exploding tag, or paper bomb.)
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) (User can move large distances with incredible speed.)
Note: Most Ninja ABOVE Genin know this technique if not all of them.
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Note: All Ninja Academy Graduates know this simple technique.
Bunshin no Jutsu(Clone Technique)
Konbi Henge(Combination Transformation)
Doton: Doryuheki (Earth Release: Earth Style Wall)
Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu(Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique)
Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu(Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique)
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei(Exploding Tag: Activate)
Katon: Haisekisho(Fire Release: Ash Product Burning)
Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu(Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Katon: Karyu Endan(Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile)
Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu(Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique)
Hiraishin no Jutsu(Flying Thunder God Technique)
Haremu no Jutsu(Harem Technique)
Odama Rasengan(Great Ball Spiraling Sphere)
Meisaigakure no Jutsu(Hiding Camouflage Technique)
Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
Hari Jizo(Needle Guardian)
Utsusemi no Jutsu(Projection Technique)
Rasengan(Spiraling Sphere)
Oiroke no Jutsu(Sexy Technique)
Oiroke: Onna no Ko Doshi no Jutsu(Sexy: Double Knockout Girls Technique)
Oiroke: Otoko no Ko Doshi no Jutsu(Sexy: Double Knockout Guys Technique)
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shadow Clone Technique)
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu(Shadow Shuriken Technique)
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu(Summoning Technique)
Note: Like his Grandfather before him he made a pact with the monkeys and he is powerful enough to summon the monkey king Enma.
Jutsu Sho(Technique Neutralize)
Tomegane no Jutsu(Telescope Technique)
Henge no Jutsu(Transformation Technique)

Fuin Jutsu(Sealing Jutsu)(Note Cannon Fuin Jutsu are mixed up with non cannon like Water Sealing Method(What ever it would be called in japanese)
Shiki Fujin(Dead Demon Consuming Seal)
Fuja Hoin(Evil Sealing Method)
Fuka Hoin(Fire Sealing Method)
Earth Sealing Method(Elemental Sealings are like Fire Sealings)
Water Sealing Method(Seals in all forms including weaker Ice)
Ice Sealing Method
Electricity Sealing Method
Wind Sealing Method
Poison Sealing Method
Gogyo Fuin(Five Elements Seal)
Note:Orochimaru logically wouldn't be the only one to know this technique
Gogyo Kaiin(Five Elements Unseal)
Note: Jiraiya logically wouldn't be the only one to know this technique
All the Counter part unsealing Methods except Evil.

Taijutsu: I couldn't think of anything appropriate.
Combo Jutsu:
Puri Puri no Jutsu(Booby Booby Technique)(This jutsu transforms Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon into suggestively attired women, who proceed to shake their breasts at whoever is viewing the technique.)
Note: Both Moegi and Udon are now Jounin.

New Jutsu:
Fire Release: Spiraling Sphere
He combines his fire elemental chakra and the Rasengan with Alchohol like the video game portray Jiraiya doing, but rather by letting his passion for the Hidden Lead Village overwhelm him and heat up his chakra.
Fire Release: Great Spiraling Sphere
A larger version of the previous technique.
Clan/Organization: None

Ninja Rank: Nanadaime Hokage(Or 7th Hokage)
Kekki Genkai: None
Appearence:Tall with wild long black hair that he had and brown eyes. (I can't think of clothing.)
Personality:Konhamaru has matured alot since the days of his youth.
Now he cares about the village just as much as his grandfather did when he was alive. He would give his life to protect Hidden Leaf.
Bio:Well After the obvious he was soon given replicas of his Uncle' Asuma's Trench Knives by Shikamaru which Konahamaru eventually learned how to infuse with Fire elemental Chakra. About the same time Moegi and Konohamaru fell in love and they eventually married and had a daughter named Wakaba(Young Leaf).

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:19 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Both of them have kids Neji son...Yurisuke...Gaara daughter AI. Yurisuke's bio was made for the person who wanted to use my idea so he finished up my blanks. Ai still doesnt have a bio and theres always the rule to ignore all of and try to get accepted as that character anyways. Ai never got a bio, but ended up being a part of a genin exchange program with Konoha. Yurisuke eventually team 7 ...AI Team 10.
Name: Yurisuke Hyuga
Nickname: Yuri
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Rotation: Right
Birthday: April 17
Hair color: black
Height: 5'5"
Special Jutsu: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate) (User detonates an exploding tag, or paper bomb.)
Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique) (User can escape ropes, if caught.)
Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique) (Creates a clone of the user.)
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique) (User uses a cloak to blend into the surroundings.)
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique) (User Transforms into something else.)
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) (User can move large distances with incredible speed.)
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique) (Substitution Jutsu)
Juken(Gentle Fist)(The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an additional effect, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. As there is no way to train the internal organs to become stronger, this technique is capable of causing damage no matter how physically powerful the opponent is.)
Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm) (User sends out a blast of chakra, sending the enemy flying back.)
Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin) (User sends chakra out of every point on their body, while spinning, creating a shield of chakra around themself.)
Hakkesho Dai Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin) (Larger version of Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin))
Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms) (User strikes sixty-four times, blocking off sixty-four chakra points on the enemy.)
Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho (Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms) (A doubled version of Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms))
Clan/Organization: Hyuga Clan
Ninja Rank: Genin
Appearence: Long, black hair, but not as long as his father's, and the usual Hyuga's grey eyes. He wears a grey jacket, and darker grey shorts. He's average height, and an average build.
Personality: He's caring, and kind. He doesn't belive in a set fate like his father once did. Although he is a little homosexual he tries to hide it from his father.
Kekki Genkai: Byakugan
Bio: Yurisuke Is Neji's son, who is a strong ninja likke his father. He learned all his father's jutsu, and can use his byakugan. He is alittle homosexual which he tries to hide from his father.
Village: Leaf

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:26 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

..... *blinks

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:27 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Why are you blinking?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:30 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

im overly tired and im having hard time comprehending things tonight...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:31 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Ok, then mabe you should get some rest and try this tommorow.))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:33 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

right..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Jeice (pernounced jace)
Nickname: Oni
Chakra Element: water/ice
Chakra Rotation: no clue wat this means
Birthday: December 27th
Hair color: dirty blonde

Height: 5 feet 11inches

Jutsu:
water/ice control
can control h2o in all its forms and all it's aspects

disciplines
1. Seishin-teki kyôyô (spiritual refinement) 10
2. Taijutsu (unarmed combat, using one's body as the only weapon) 10
3. Kenjutsu (sword fighting) 10
4. Bôjutsu (stick and staff fighting) 9.5
5. Shurikenjutsu (throwing shuriken) 9
6. Sôjutsu (spear fighting) 4
7. Naginatajutsu (naginata fighting) 5
8. Kusarigamajutsu (kusarigama fighting) 3
9. Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives) 5
10. Hensôjutsu (disguise and impersonation) 8
11. Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods) 10
12. Bajutsu (horsemanship) 5
13. Sui-ren (water training) 10
14. Bôryaku (military strategy) 10
15. Chôhô (espionage) 10
16. Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment) 10
17. Tenmon (meteorology) 3.5
18. Chi-mon (geography) 3

bio: was born in a house deep in the konoha forest and at age 5 started training under Masaaki Hatsumi (the current ninja grand master in real life) who did not have any chakra (like Rock Lee) but was a master of the 18 ninjutsu disciplines, therefore Jeice himself has only learned chakra control from what he has taught himself. he however has the ability to control water (like garaa controls sand) and has honed that to near perfection. when Jeice turned 15 his master and closest thing he had to family died from old age. jeice buried his body and headed for the village.

Attachment: anime5.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:33 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((. Where do I start no last name, your first name isn't japanese, you have no last name, Elemental Alignments are cannon as 1 per person besides the "ice/Hyoton" Element doesn't exist it's a combination from people who are born with both water and Ice elements.You have no jutsu I never asked for things like my discipline and I have no idea what 8 is, and Chakra Rotation is obviously the way your chakra rotates. Just to start...))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 08:40 AM
Rapidash

I was going to sign up, but I am utterly confused no expression

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:58 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Name: Emi
Nickname: Orphan Girl, Wanderer, Runner
Chackra Element: Fire
Birthday: 1st April
Hair Color: Tan/Brownish
Height: 5'3"
Jutsu:
- Fire Manipulate/Release (Fire Mastering Technique)
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
- Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloning Technique)
Weapons: Armed with sharp words, nasty fists and a heated up temper.
Clan/Organization: Nomad
Ninja Rank: Unranked
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Personality: Spry, Helpful and Happy. Although, you do not want to piss her of, as she can turn into quite the wildcat. Both litteraly and figure as speech. She always keeps an open mind and heart to any stranger, since she is one as well.
Note: She dislikes pushy people. Be free to interact, but stay behind the red line (stick out tongue)
Bio: Emi was not born in Japan, but she wandered there after some time. Both of her parents were slain in a raid and before she was a well trained ninja, she was left teacherless and an orphan. Only lucky was she that she was out playing during the raid and returned as the raiders had left. Her parents was dead and it was due to the past of her family- which lead to the conclusion that Emi had to heartbreaken flee the country.
Only hours after the raid did she realise that she had to surpress her last name and go by only the first. If her last name was known to the public, who knows- maybe she too would be struck by raiders.
To acompany her on her journey, her dear friend Mitsu the cat is always by her side, on her shoulder, on her head, in her bag, below her hat or inside her shirt. Even though Mitsu is not the talkative kind, she often leads conversation with the little kitty.

During an accident in the past, while Emi tried using her transforming abilities and turn into a cat to befriend Mitsu, something went wrong upon return to human form. She did not succeed entirely and got stuck with a cat tail, which she now caress like any other bodypart. The tail being proportional to her human size and a ribbon at the tip of it, along with her happy aura- she is one of a kind.
Village: None

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Jan 7th, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 11:35 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Meet Emi happy

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 11:35 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((How fitting since she is Emi in the picture. Here name is pun because in Japanese Emi means Smile! I assume if she wears any Zori at all it probably matched the main color of her shirt since this picture doesn't have a lower half. Other then ALMOSt complete appearence and wait you've never watched Naruto have you because it takes place in a fictional world. Not another version of our own. Here it's quicker to read then watch.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/ ))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:39 PM
Rapidash

Zori? no expression

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:43 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Traditional Japanese Sandals though in this case it's also what they use to refer to the typical Ninja footwear in the Naruto world(Which isn't even a sandal it's not a traditonal shoe in any sense.)

(please log in to view the image) ))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:48 PM
Rapidash

Oh yes. She got sandals. They fit both with her nomad life and her ninja thing stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:54 PM