KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mickey High Registration & Discussion

Mickey High Registration & Discussion
Started by: Fuddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Mickey High Registration & Discussion

Mickey High
(please log in to view the image)
<IC>

The first year of school. Always a tough day for most. Who will you meet? Who wont you meet? Are you good the way you are? Questions that you ask yourself every time you stand before a schoolstart. With Mickey High, those questions already has an answer.

People from all over the world has gatherd for the fresh start of a new highschool. With headmaster Mickey Mouse in the lead, you are about to experience a school unlike any other.

Is age a matter, you may ask. No it isnt, I can tell you. Mickey High accept all ages, creatures and other living beings (Cocroaches, Maggots and Mosquitos still under consideration) in order to reach higher education and become a success in life. Can YOU join? Of course you can. No person is too small, no person is too big. No vision is too far away and no capability is unreachable!

See classes, wonders and characters you have never seen before. Take your knowledge to a new level. Take yourself a piece of paper and sign up for- MICKEY HIGH!

- See notes for classes, teachers and other important information -

Notes!
- Available Classes and teachers -
Mathematics
A mathematical course you have never before experienced
- Ludvig Von Drake
Science
Science you never thought you would need, hear or be taught
- Ludvig Von Drake
Art
Art is a matter of definition. Something Goofy will teach you
- Goofy Goof
Dance
Life is a dance on roses. Indeed it is, at least so with Minnie Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
Magical arts
You never thought you could learn magic, did you? Mickey can teach the unteachable
- Mickey Mouse
Make a living
Time is money. Economical class with intense speed. Fasten your seatbelts. You are in for a powerful ride
- Scrooge McDuck
Luck
Can luck be educated? Sign up and find out
- Donald Duck
- Gladstone Gander
Home Economics
Do not let Kronk's low intellect elude you. He is a master cook
- Kronk Pepikrankenitz
Alchemy
- Yzma

And many many more!

You think that is all? Far from it, I tell you. Do you have to take all classes? Not at all. Take one, five or twenty. Make your own request of classes and they might very likely be filled in. Take the liberty of Mickey High. Enjoy your stay and be happy, for this is a once in a lifetime chance!

Idea
<OOC>

Mickey High is a school that never grows boring. New problems every day, new characters introduced at all time. Meet vicious villains, kind heroes (And hero apprentices) and face a new trouble for every sun that set (Or maybe there is a sun that will not set?).
Enter the school beyond wonder. You may have seen the cartoons, you may have read the comics. You may have been to school before.

But you have NEVER seen ANYTHING like THIS

What is 'Mickey High' in terms of roleplay?
- Educative (Yes, I plan to have people LEARN stuff in this roleplay)
- Fun (Humor, Originality and random Events)
- Characteristics (You will be capable of play/meet anyone from the disney world and maybe even beyond)
- Neverending Amusement (Thanks to the great varity of characteristcs and possebilities, never will Mickey High be 'the same')
- A place to stay. Pick one of the many surrounding houses in the area, or stick around school at their own apartements.
- And much much more!

Questions that might be/could be commonly answered:
Q: Do I have to play a disney character?
A: No. You can make up your own character if you so wish

Q: Can I play a character from outside the disney world, but already existant anyway?
A: Of course. Anything from Bing and Bong to Batman (Remember it is a school and not a battleground. Pick a character you have fun with and not one that you think will do good in combat/schoolfights)

Q: There is a lot of classes. Will they take up all roleplay time?
A: Not at all. They will take very little time, unless the 'studens' so wish.

Q: Can I play a villain?
A: You can, but as a student. Do not ruin the fun of others because of your selfish plans to gain attention.

Q: Will you as a leader be dominant, or will we get the chance to lead the roleplay?
A: It is all up to you. Mickey High has no limits of what you can do. If you dare, you can even take over a class. That is, if you believe your character is better than the respective teacher. Or, if the majority so wish- get of class early.

Q: Do I HAVE to attend to classes?
A: First of all, you pick your own classes. Take a class you wish to read. Then if you attend to this, is of little importance. Punishment will not be dealt for not attending. You maybe even chose to be a strow, picking no class at all and just have fun with the many possebilities that Mickey High provides.

Q: Do I have to pick classes that you have listed?
A: Not at all. You can think of your own classes, or ask me and I will make that class official for others to pick as well.

Q: Can I ask you a question?
A: Yes you can! Post it in the thread or send me a personal message if you have questions beyond that of which I have answered!

Q: What will the character profiles look like?
A:

Name: (Full name preferably)
Origin: (Where does your character origin from)
Personality: (A brief share of information concerning what your character is like)
Classes: (Which classes will you be signed up for?)
Future Plans: (What do your character hope to achieve trough this education?)
Favorite Class: (Which Class do YOUR character prefere over all others)
Bio/History: (It is optional, but it is always fun to learn about specific characters and their past. Help yourself to a good time, by helping others to learn about your character)
Abilities: (What does your character do best? Does he/she have powers? Good merits? What can he/she do?)

- Take in account that abilities does not have to be magical. They can be knowledge. Maybe your character is a good runner? Smart? Talented by nature? Maybe he/she knows how to make houses of straw? Does he/she maybe have an easy time making friends?

Join Mickey High. The school unlike any other!

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 20th, 2007 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:57 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

As it looks right now:

JacopeX (Roxas)
Striding Cloud (?)
SceneReactionx (?)
Darth Extecute (?)
Diamond Kisses (Custom)
Matroshka (Sora)
ESB-1137 (Riku)
Wild-Cherry (Nala & Sephiroth)
Quincy (Jack Skellington)
Rikku-Donovan (Rikku)
Riku-Donovan (Teenage Jack Sparrow)
Thunder Fox (Cloud)

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 20th, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:11 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Sephiroth

Origin:
Unknown for now

Personality:
Quiet and withheld, Sephiroth is absolutely brilliant in his profound ways. Through silence and quite a large ego, Sephiroth can be described as an embodiment of the term 'Cool'.

Classes:
Alchemy
Science
Magical Arts
Phys. Ed

Future Plans:
Master of his own abilities for now

Favorite Class:
He enjoys showing off in PE, but also has a great knowledge of the Magical Arts.

Bio/History:
Sephiroth was 'born' to a young mother, Jenova, who 'died at his birth'. He was taken by a group called Shinra; and quickly excelled, becoming a most powerful soldier at the age of only 14. When he began to question his immense powers, he started to dig up information; connecting anything he could to his past. After all, He worked under a module called Jenova, like his mother. As he started to question his being, Shinra sent him to 'Mickey High' for the most part to distract him from finding the truth.

Abilities:
With the powerful energy of the Mako running through his veins, Sephiroth has a bit of a 'magical' essence. { I'll leave it at that for now. }

Last edited by Cherrywild on Dec 20th, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:19 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Lovely! As the first to register, I would reward you with a cookie! smile

But I have none sad

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:21 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fuddle
Lovely! As the first to register, I would reward you with a cookie! smile

But I have none sad
Mmm cookies

I'll do Nala's now big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:22 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok.....I choose Roxas then. smile

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:22 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:23 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Dont dare go all super soldier in Mickey's school wink

You will end up being lessoned by Mickey in the arts of behaving stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:25 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
just for you Jill http://youtube.com/watch?v=GknThZNQAJA
Aweeesome xD

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:25 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Aweeesome xD
XD

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:26 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Dont dare go all super soldier in Mickey's school wink

You will end up being lessoned by Mickey in the arts of behaving stick out tongue
heh i can see micky going yoda on Sephirogth ^^

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:27 PM
Rapidash

Haha! Watch it or he just might wink

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:27 PM
Striding Cloud

I'll be Squall! Or Tidus save those two please. big grin I'll tell you which one on Monday.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Dec 20th, 2007 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:32 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Cloud Strife
Origin: unknown
Personality: Silent and only helps when it helps him too
Classes: Alchemy
Science
Magical Arts
Phys. Ed
Alchemy
Future Plans:.....
Favorite Class: Phy Ed
Bio/History: he tries to match up to Sepheroth to be better then him [expect .....disagreements]
Abilities: Magic

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:35 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Nala

Origin:
South Africa

Personality:
Nala is sweet, fun, and generally good natured. She loves to have fun and make others around her happy. She oes, however have a selfish side.

Classes:
Phys. Ed
Culinary
Dance
Art

Future Plans:
She would like to be the South African Embassador

Favorite Class:
Nala simply adores P.E, and anything physical

Bio/History:
Nala was born to young Sarafina, and brought up in the pridelands of South Africa. She and her best friend Simba grew up together, and learned all about their world through times that were both easy and trying. Now that she and Simba have become mate's, she's decided to try her luck at a greater world. With the promise to return well educated and prepared, Nala heads off to Mickey High.

Abilities:
She has exccellent coordination and physical skill, as well as an amazingly keen set of senses such as smell and eyesight.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:36 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Haha! Watch it or he just might wink
I'd love to see that =3 stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:37 PM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Striding Cloud
I'll be Leon! Or Tidus save those two please. big grin I'll tell you which one on Monday.

Will do smile

Welcome onboard Nala and Cloud big grin

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:38 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Timon
Origin: Savannah
Personality: Egocentric, quick at mouth and cocky.
Classes: Magic, Science, Dance and Art
Future Plans: He goes to school because it was his idea, not Pumbaa's
Favorite Class: Dance
Bio/History: Timon and his mother and Uncle Max were part of a group of meerkats who lived on the savannah, but he was unable to do any job properly, and almost led to the meerkats being eaten by the hyenas Shenzi, Banzai and Ed. Feeling depressed, he received counsel from Rafiki, who taught him the "Hakuna Matata" philosophy and told him to "look beyond what you see". Timon took this literally, and set off to find the ultimate paradise. Along the way, he first encountered Pumbaa, and the two became friends. On the way to find paradise, they passed by the presentation of Simba.
Abilities: Agility, sharp at mind and sharper at tongue. Intellectual, but thinks higher of himself than he should.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Will do smile

Welcome onboard Nala and Cloud big grin
Thanks big grin

Hope you don't mind, I added age into your bio sheet smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:40 PM
Rapidash

That is very fine smile

I should have added appearance but it slipped my mind sad

And welcome Timon! eek!

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:41 PM