KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Firefly RPG roleplay thread

the Duststorm, which is a slightly grungy looking Firefly class transport, breaks throughs the clouds of Persephone. Jacen is at the controls as his pilot recently died from a far to close for comfort Reaver attack. Jacen wasnt to great at piloting bulk ships and pressed the comm button, "prepare for a bumbpy landing" Jacen announced as the ship approaced the ship docks and found a spot for it. the ship slowed down and hovered arround 50 feet off the ground and slowly lowered down as the landing gears (which are like legs) came out and the ship touched ground, shaking heavily as it landed. Jacen pushed the sterring wheel (forgot technical name) and pushed the seat out and started walking to the cargo bay shouting out that they've landed.

okay make your intros here, and i've decided to make a second character which will be the pilot, or co-pilot incase somebody joins wanting to be pilot.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 08:00 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael popped a painkiller into his mouth and swigged an alcholic drink. "Should you be takin those with that beer?" The bartender asked as he wiped a glass. "Hey. I'm the doctor here and I say its okay... Okay?" Cael stared into his glass. "But maybe I took a few too many." He stood up, brushed off his wrinkled suit and paid the bartender. Cael left the cantina and stared into the sun. It was bright and caused him to squint his eyes.

Cael headed for his office which was across the street. It wasn't much anything at all. It was a single room with a desk, a bed for the patients, and a cabinet full of legal and illegal drugs. There was only one light which barely lit the room. "Just like home," Cael always told himself before nearly overdosing on morphene to get to sleep. But for now he had a patient laying on the bed. His arm was badly burned from a plasma spill on his own private ship. Cael sighed. "What I wouldn't do for a ship of my own."

He had barely done anything for the patient. He had given him some vicoden and dressed the wound and he was still slipping away. "Hey bud." Cael patted him on his shoulder. "You need to go to a real hospital." He gave him a shot of morphene and let him loose. Now all he had to do was sit around and wait for someone he could actually treat.

Last edited by android217 on Feb 3rd, 2008 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 08:29 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Jane walked up from her bunk looking a little quezy "we're getting a pilot this time right Jace?" Jane said holding her stomache down as she strapped her holster arround her leg so in was concealed under her skirt, and then strapped a bigger gun arround her waist so it stuck out in the open "no i was thinking about getting a new third in command though" Jacen said teasing Jane as he walked to Kiara's shuttle and barged in "we've landed, you wanna go whore yourself out, now would be a good time" Jacen said and quickly walking back out~this is assuming your character rents a shuttle like Inara did~ "Jane get the Mule ready" Jacen ordered as Jane hopped down the stairs and got the Mule (which is the atv thing in one of the pictures in the sign up form) and got it started as jacen openned the inner and outer airlock doors to reveal the busy dusty, dessert slums of Persephone.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 08:42 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jane started to drive out "get food and medical supplies" Jacen ordered and pulled out a lawnchair on the landing ramp, and sat back.
~accidentally clicked post button~
Jane travelled arround town picking up some artificial food that contains alot of protien and nutrients. she managed to buy a few apples. she pulled up to what was known to be clinic for those who didnt want to go to hospitals. and walked in "hello?!" jane called out wiating for a reply she sat down
~friggin exited out o me during editing~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Feb 3rd, 2008 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:32 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

(is jane a reference to jayne?)

Cael opened the cabinet door. Another patient had a toothache and he was no dentist, or a real doctor. "Listen pal... All I can give you is a few painkillers and knock that tooth right out." The patient seemed frightened. "Don't worry... I give my patients the best of care... At a cost of course... But I like you, so I'll give you the discount. How about 5,000 and I'll throw in a new tooth for the one I knock out?"

The patient's expression changed to angry. "I can get the same thing for half the price!" He yelled. Cael waved his finger, "Not if you want quality care." The patient sighed and laid back ready for care. Cael reached inside the cabinet and pulled out a syringe. "This will only hurt... alot." Cael pressed a button and restraints grabbed the patient. He then forced the needle into the patients neck. But the patient broke away from the restraints and ran out into the street screaming. "Hey!" Cael stood at the door. "That'll be 5,000 big ones!"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:33 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~ya it is, and Glau is the last name of the actress who played River, btw i editted my last post~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:37 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael turned to the other person sitting in the office. "Sorry I didn't see you there Miss? Ah doesn't matter... You probably want some of my... Supplies for a discount? Or do you want some work done?"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"that depends, exactly what you mean by 'work' " Jane teased walking up to cael

Jacen closed his eyes and settled into his chair. a shadow casted over jacen and he openned his eyes to see a blonde haired man standing there "you looking for Kiara?" Jacen asked his hand slowly moving to his holster. "what?No! i'm uh wondering if your looking for a pilot?" the man asked nerviously "as a matter of fact i am, now who the goramn are you?" Jacen asked relaxing his hand "i'm Dayne Shild" Dayne said holding out a hand. "well you a good pilot?" Jacen asked standing up and shaking Dayne's hand "yes sir, i was top of my class in the academy" Dayne replied with a smile, "well let me show you arround" Jacen replied and guided the man into the ship and showed him arround

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:57 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david walked up to jacen,"anything you need sir?"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 10:02 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"go do something, away from me, who are you?" Jacen said slowly questioning his memory

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 10:05 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

" david fenta, the new guy." he walked back to his room and started playing a movie.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 10:16 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen glanced at david, shook his head and focused back on Dayne "i dont think i remember hiring him" jacen said jokingly but serious at the same time. Dayne let out a small, short laugh as they continued walking to the cockpit

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 10:21 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Work can mean a lot of things," Cael smirked looking at her from head to toe. "But usually it means me doing something medically... Not pleasurably." Cael opened the cabinet again. "See anything you want? If you don't, you never saw any of this stuff right?"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 10:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i need basic supplies for gunshots, burns, poisons, well pretty much anything that will be need on a smugglers ship, come to think of it we could use a doctor" Jane said walking up to the cabinet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 10:51 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Well your in luck! I happen to be a doctor for hire... And I need to jump planet real quick. I'm sure my last few patients will be back with some muscle," Cael grabbed a trashbag laying on his desk. "I'd be happy to join your crew." He emptied the entire cabinet into his trashbag. "Name's Cael Brooks... I'll be your supplier of illegal contraband."

(gunna watch the superbowl now)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:02 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Kiara walks out of her quarters and into the main deck of the ship, heading towards the cargo section. She catches the eye of the Captain Jacen and smiles at him before pining her hair up into a fancy french pleat and walks over to the Captain.

'So how long are we docking for? I have a client that needs my services for tonight. It is some exclusive party a few miles from here. I am hoping that I might pick up some more acquaintances for the next time I am here.' She flashed the Captain a smile and awaited for his answer.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:05 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well we need to get a job, and load and unload supplies, about a day or so, maybe more" Jacen said folding his arms and pretended not to care atall "oh, uh Dayne this is Kiara, she's a whore oh wait you like the term 'companion' right? anyway, Kiara this is our new pilot Dayne" Jacen said introducing the two. "nice to meet you Kiara" Dayne said looking her up and down and held out a hand.

Jane was kinda shocked how fast he accepted "okay, just pack everything up and i'll take you to the ship" jane said smiling as she took a seat

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:15 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david walked to the cargo hold carrying his box of movies. as he passed he said,"morning kiara."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:21 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Kiara looked at the hand infront of her and turned around to the Captain. 'Two days is more than enough.' She bent down and grabbed her day bag. 'I will be back to change now excuse me please.'

She couldn't wait to get off the ship. The captain at times came across as arrogant, and Kiara knew that he would come to regret his choice in words.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:23 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen watched Kiara walk away and while he was still watching said to dayne "Isn't she a beauty" jacen said with a straight face an dayne turned to jacen "kiara sure is" Dayne confirmed what jacen said. jacen snapped back and looked at Dayne "i was talking about the ship" Jacen said even convincing him self with those words. "so you still wanna join the crew, we deal with questionable people and really push the limits of the law" Jacen told Dayne with a stern face "done it all before sir" dayne said with a nod "well then welcome to the crew" jacen patted Dayne on his shoulder and showed him his room

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 11:32 PM