KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters

Who do you hate?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tree 2 20.00%
Treague 1 10.00%
Jones 1 10.00%
Barbossa 1 10.00%
Sparrow 0 0%
Beckett 1 10.00%
Norrington 1 10.00%
Will II 3 30.00%
Elizabeth 0 0%
Will III 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters
Started by: christnabarrett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters

Treeague-Jobarow-Beckingill-Willeth-EthwIII Haters

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 10:22 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I voted for all but Sparrow, Elizabeth, and Will III.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 10:24 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

I'm curious, why are you going on the POTC forum, if you hate all POTC characters?

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 04:53 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
I'm curious, why are you going on the POTC forum, if you hate all POTC characters?

Jealousy is a diff thing.

And that's (jealousy) not a pretty part.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:22 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Are you a troll, christna? Because you're certainly fitting the definition of one. You fill up pages and pages of our threads with absolute crap no one can understand, and then you make up these threads that make no sense? What is your poll? Characters we hate? Learn some grammar, stop posting more than twice in a row, and stay on topic. People have been complaining about you and you're just pissing me off now.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:23 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Are you a troll, christna? Because you're certainly fitting the definition of one. You fill up pages and pages of our threads with absolute crap no one can understand, and then you make up these threads that make no sense? What is your poll? Characters we hate? Learn some grammar, stop posting more than twice in a row, and stay on topic. People have been complaining about you and you're just pissing me off now.

No one's ever said that to me, so feel happy to be the first. You don't even know me. You just call me a troll like I don't matter. Have fun when you're all alone. You think I'm like not intelligence at all.

My posts are all on topic, though. You're upset bc it means it's not time to round attention to you. But all I posted was right. The characters aren't perfect; they're dirty pirates. But they have a lot of attention and so does this movie.

What's all your we like you just hate me. My grammar is perfect unlike all of your blind grammar. I don't think you really learned grammar, but should that really matter now?

Why don't you guys all stop just f***in like scrats to insult me and talk @ ur potc. I thought my posts were the only ones that made any sense.

You want me to talk @ waffles and insult your posts and opinions rather than the pirates?

Why is it YOU are so happy @ potc anyway. It's @ how we can't be kids when nothing happened when we were kids. It's all for ppl the age of my siggy.

Why didntcha know how to open up to that? Stuck w/ gramma up north? Bc I'm surely not up there with her.

My posts are very understandable. If you don't understand them, MAYBE you would as an old lady. You're just thinking who will I flirt w/ Ur all such girls! ???

I didn't get to watch PotC until 2007, but something is happening in the world, at least in mine.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 12th, 2008 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:27 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sifzensinril

What else could I do? Audition for a movie? (Don't look for my picture.) Don't I look a lot like a bored person............... I want to talk @ something that matters but no one's opening up to forums like they are amish. I am afraid it's the grandparents.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:37 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

No need to get all made Chris big grin

You do post A LOT but they are generally on topic I think. And although they are hard to understand sometimes, your grammar is fine. It just gets confusing when you write something like TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters. Maybe you could name it "Who do you Hate?" instead. big grin

You are quite a spammer though with your 11 billion psts in a row and that is irritating!!!!!! smile Maybe you could cut back.. hehe

Last edited by IheartPocky on Feb 12th, 2008 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 09:39 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IheartPocky
No need to get all made Chris big grin

You do post A LOT but they are generally on topic I think. And although they are hard to understand sometimes, your grammar is fine. It just gets confusing when you write something like TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters. Maybe you could name it "Who do you Hate?" instead. big grin

You are quite a spammer though with your 11 billion psts in a row and that is irritating!!!!!! smile Maybe you could cut back.. hehe

But no one's posting @ this stuff. I wanted something to read. I've been on any forum sight I could find.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:09 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by christnabarrett
What else could I do? Audition for a movie? (Don't look for my picture.) Don't I look a lot like a bored person............... I want to talk @ something that matters but no one's opening up to forums like they are amish. I am afraid it's the grandparents.

I wish there were more complicated chat rooms so ppl would feel comfortable, like if it were by where you live if necessary so you could know who you meet.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:19 AM
SelinaAndBruce

Erm....okay so I'm not the only one who finds you difficult to understand. Good I was feeling bad.

The only Pirates character that I hate is post Black Peal Elizabeth

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:09 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Erm....okay so I'm not the only one who finds you difficult to understand. Good I was feeling bad.

The only Pirates character that I hate is post Black Peal Elizabeth

I was worried @ how she was younger than you. It must be stupid, like it is to me.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 04:07 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by christnabarrett
No one's ever said that to me, so feel happy to be the first. You don't even know me. You just call me a troll like I don't matter. Have fun when you're all alone. You think I'm like not intelligence at all.

My posts are all on topic, though. You're upset bc it means it's not time to round attention to you. But all I posted was right. The characters aren't perfect; they're dirty pirates. But they have a lot of attention and so does this movie.

What's all your we like you just hate me. My grammar is perfect unlike all of your blind grammar. I don't think you really learned grammar, but should that really matter now?

Why don't you guys all stop just f***in like scrats to insult me and talk @ ur potc. I thought my posts were the only ones that made any sense.

You want me to talk @ waffles and insult your posts and opinions rather than the pirates?

Why is it YOU are so happy @ potc anyway. It's @ how we can't be kids when nothing happened when we were kids. It's all for ppl the age of my siggy.

Why didntcha know how to open up to that? Stuck w/ gramma up north? Bc I'm surely not up there with her.

My posts are very understandable. If you don't understand them, MAYBE you would as an old lady. You're just thinking who will I flirt w/ Ur all such girls! ???

I didn't get to watch PotC until 2007, but something is happening in the world, at least in mine.

May I just say that I think it's hilarious that you are insulting her grammar usage and saying you are better in grammar than she? Because willofthewisp has WAY better grammar than you.

Want to know how I know that? She WROTE and PUBLISHED A BOOK!

I'll let you know when I see a book written by YOU at my local Borders...or borders.com...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 12:08 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
May I just say that I think it's hilarious that you are insulting her grammar usage and saying you are better in grammar than she? Because willofthewisp has WAY better grammar than you.

Want to know how I know that? She WROTE and PUBLISHED A BOOK!

I'll let you know when I see a book written by YOU at my local Borders...or borders.com...
Hey, that's mean. Just throw my whole life away, or what it was. I was a straight A student but didn't happen to major in English Lit, so maybe you won't be happening to read a book from me at Borders. No one I meet ever talks to me with okay grammar, even all my English teachers. It always has some grammatical insult. Why do you care to insult every way that I can write? That's kind of dorky, and stupid.

I think this is an old forum, btw.

Wow, willo is rare if she published a book bc most 20 yr olds today who would have liked to are still just getting their bachelors in English and will never do books. One of my friends is doing English Lit as Pre-Law, and she still doesn't care how she writes. Always cool to get a younger start.

I didn't insult anyone's """grammar,""" dork; she said I couldn't write anything. In fact, I don't even recall saying mine was good or comparably so.

Where did that come from, anyway? B/c I tried to participate in their 1920s PotC fanfic? Usually, fanfic is always the more the merrier if it is new.

If I don't sound okay, it's bc I'm not and and bc it's not my fault and bc no one cares, anyway....

Btw, ur writing is frank, lopsided, and makes no point. But that's just how I feel, as though insulted.

...So, where do you get "cool" grammar, from getting lower grades? Or an easy A? Or may I say getting enough sleep and not going to school? Or bc you got a comfortable, nice, smart school, and you don't understand that there are any problems in the world atm.

I don't want a moderator to tell me I just insulted someone bc he was the one who insulted me f.y.i. And I couldn't get it off here, and wasn't happy ppl'd be reading it.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 18th, 2008 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 01:13 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Now it isn't ok for anyone to insult anyone else here. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. If you are having issues with one another you need to bring it to a mod. Not attack each other like this. If I have one more problem I am going to them myself, and I don't think you'll like that. This forum is for people to gather and discuss POTC.

DON"T FORGET THAT!

If you have other agenda or an all out bashing, I kindly suggest you leave, because it ruins the experience for other members and it discourages new members from joining.

I hope this is the last time I have to do this...

Best Regards
-Sailorleo

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 01:37 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, no one has personal messaged me.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 01:45 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by sailorleo
Now it isn't ok for anyone to insult anyone else here. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. If you are having issues with one another you need to bring it to a mod. Not attack each other like this. If I have one more problem I am going to them myself, and I don't think you'll like that. This forum is for people to gather and discuss POTC.

DON"T FORGET THAT!

If you have other agenda or an all out bashing, I kindly suggest you leave, because it ruins the experience for other members and it discourages new members from joining.

I hope this is the last time I have to do this...

Best Regards
-Sailorleo

Thank you for saying that sailor. I apologize for saying that, I was just really frustrated. I should've just let it be. Sailor you rock and I love you girl. Thank you for being the voice of reason.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Last edited by ibd4eva on Feb 18th, 2008 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 06:06 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is an old thread - I wonder if we should do up a petition to get it closed.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 07:49 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

don't worry this thread will be closed soon, I'm sure and no problem chica, it's what i do

Remember tip your waitresses they work hard for you

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 01:20 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have waitresses myself. I haven't been to a restaurant in forever, just the kitchen take-out. What did that have to do with TreeaguejobarowbeckingillwillethethwIII-docious Haters?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 01:23 AM