KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Anyone dressing up to see the Pirates of the Carribbean?

Anyone dressing up to see the Pirates of the Carribbean?
Started by: ADarksideJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Love Anyone dressing up to see the Pirates of the Carribbean?

I know it is abit imature for someone to dress up.WHen seeing this movie.But I can't help it!I love the movie so much!It is not going to be that bad.
I have a pirate of the Carribbean shirt and shorts and wearing a skull hankie on my head and some skull earings!So I was just wondering if anyone else plans to dress up when seeing this movie?jm embarrasment smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:36 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Gonna wear my pirates shirt. So. Yep! I am big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:50 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i want to i want to but i don't have one thing i can wear! sad maybe a piratey skull hanky on my head would do... or a red scarf the i'll braid my hair... i'll improvise.

i need money! gah, i can't wait for school days. that's when i get money, also known as my allowance. -_-'

ohhh my pirates is sooo near! gah! can't... wait!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 03:38 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

I don't have anything pirate sad well I have a compass, but it's broken, I think

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post May 10th, 2007 04:19 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Im Dressing Up!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 10th, 2007 05:17 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
I don't have anything pirate sad well I have a compass, but it's broken, I think

Well, it's a compass, and it doesn't point North....I think that's the makings of a fine pirate costume wink All you need is a red bandana or something similar too it.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 05:54 AM
savvysparrow is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrow a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

I'm dressing up full out. excuse to dress up like a pirate? heck yes. lol. i have roped a group of friends into doing it with me. i have my compass, my pirate boots, my weapons, and now all i need is an eye patch or a parrot or something. hehehe.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 06:54 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Good to know that no one thinks I am odd for doing this!Can't wait either.How offen does a movie like this come along?Not very offen!That is why it is ok to dress up when seeing the movie!JM

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:53 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Originally posted by savvysparrow
Well, it's a compass, and it doesn't point North....I think that's the makings of a fine pirate costume wink All you need is a red bandana or something similar too it.

no, it sometimes points North, but sometimes not

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:37 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Good to know that no one thinks I am odd for doing this!Can't wait either.How offen does a movie like this come along?Not very offen!That is why it is ok to dress up when seeing the movie!JM

dude... you're in POTC forum on KMC... you dunno the half of it!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 03:51 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksSweet

i had compass but i lost it somewhere sad (or someone did steal itbig grin) bandana yeah i have one!!! big grin but as sifzensinril i have these things but nothing more...but i´ll find some pirate clothes or something which just looks like pirate i know it some bandanas,boots,rings... i am going to dress up definitely and i am going to have these eyeliners like jack i have planned it since DMC!!!...it is NOT going to be that bad IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!! and i thought i had just too crazy ideas big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2007 04:59 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

yay, I've just remembered, I have a medailion somewhere, but I don't know where big grin so I'll try to find it
Originally posted by JacksSweet
i had compass but i lost it somewhere sad (or someone did steal itbig grin) bandana yeah i have one!!! big grin but as sifzensinril i have these things but nothing more...but i´ll find some pirate clothes or something which just looks like pirate i know it some bandanas,boots,rings... i am going to dress up definitely and i am going to have these eyeliners like jack i have planned it since DMC!!!...it is NOT going to be that bad IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!! and i thought i had just too crazy ideas big grin

that compass, did it point North?

Last edited by Sifzensinril on May 10th, 2007 at 05:34 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2007 05:27 PM
pyratequeen
Cotbp Dmc Awe

This whole last year I was looking for my pirate outfit. I've got a hat and vest and everything!!!!!!! big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:10 PM
pyratequeen is currently offline Click here to Send pyratequeen a Private Message Find more posts by pyratequeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
dude... you're in POTC forum on KMC... you dunno the half of it!

That is true!Thanks for the input!jm smile

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:41 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by PirateDiva
Im Dressing Up!! big grin
me too! theres no way i wouldnt!!!! gonna at least wear my "I love Pirates" shirt and my Jack bandana smile

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:20 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I NEED SOMETHING PIRATEY! *cries*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 11:03 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

GO to the store to hot topic they have alot of pirate stuff there!jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:53 PM
JacksSweet

Originally posted by Sifzensinril
yay, I've just remembered, I have a medailion somewhere, but I don't know where big grin so I'll try to find it

that compass, did it point North?

nooo laughing lol it is old and broken...my father was using it a looong time ago big grin ...

Old Post May 11th, 2007 05:28 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ i can bring my Jack compass thast i got from my "mega blox" set!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 12th, 2007 12:14 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

lucky you.. my compass doesn't look like Jack's.. well, it looks dirty and it's scratchy, maybe because I'm carring it all the time wth some safety-pins and pocket-knife

Old Post May 12th, 2007 12:26 AM