KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is it just me or was anybody else upset with the non-dual wielding Kreia in Kotor 2?

Is it just me or was anybody else upset with the non-dual wielding Kreia in Kotor 2?
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Is it just me or was anybody else upset with the non-dual wielding Kreia in Kotor 2?

They gave bao dur a new arm but couldnt take poor old kriea to a medical bay for a replacement hand?
thats so unfair

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Re: Is it just me or was anybody else upset with the non-dual wielding Kreia in Kotor 2?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Man of Christ
They gave bao dur a new arm but couldnt take poor old kriea to a medical bay for a replacement hand?
thats so unfair

does it do any good not to level her up during the game? will she be any weaker at the end?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 10:38 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I wasn't too pissed considering I would barely have enough lightsabers anyway.Plus I hardly ever used her.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by truejedi
does it do any good not to level her up during the game? will she be any weaker at the end?

in one of the 4 or 5 times i beat the game i actually tried this, i would leave her on the ebon hawk to do missions thinking that if she is weaker in rpg mode then she is weaker in the end game

to answer your question this method has no effect on her strength at trayus core, i think the codes for her strength are pre written

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Uggh, I hated having Kreia with the party. Any chance she'd get, she'd lecture and bIHtch.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:28 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by Tangible God
Uggh, I hated having Kreia with the party. Any chance she'd get, she'd lecture and bIHtch.

so i take it you enjoyed the scene when nilius and sion pwned her?

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:31 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'd watch it often.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by Tangible God
I'd watch it often.

lol i enjoyed it too, especially when he slammed her head against the wall. i would always start that conversation with her just to watch that scene

angel

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:46 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i onl used her until i coud replace her with something other than a droid

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 02:01 AM
Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

turn atton to a jedi. he will be one of the best partymembers. use aton and visas together. they barely every cry you to sleeep in the middle of an action sequence about something you should have/shouldnt have done.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:04 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kreia is my favourite character in KOTOR 2, but she was not sane.

She did not want a new hand.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol i played through the darkside part where you talk to the jedi(s) and kreia asks you if you enjoyed their deaths looking for the right thing to say. she got pissed no matter what you say.

they dont give you enough options in dialougue to please kreia....

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:26 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
lol i played through the darkside part where you talk to the jedi(s) and kreia asks you if you enjoyed their deaths looking for the right thing to say. she got pissed no matter what you say.

they dont give you enough options in dialougue to please kreia....

I played through the Lightside path once but it is very difficult to resist killing Vrook.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Light_Sith
I played through the Lightside path once but it is very difficult to resist killing Vrook.

it always is vrook is so gay

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:45 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What happens if you kill Vrook but leave the other two alive?

And I liked having Kriea in my party, it was fun to fence words with her and I like some of her philosophical debates. Also the Force bond was useful

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
What happens if you kill Vrook but leave the other two alive?

Well, I managed to resist killing Vrook but killed Master Zez-Kai-El on one occasion.

Vrook claimed that he knew what I did to the "other Jedi", and he and his fellow Master (Kavar) went for me without a second thought.

They go down very, very easily in this type of scenario (even if you are at a relatively low level).

It was quite disappointing.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 06:14 PM
truejedi

Originally posted by Light_Sith
Well, I managed to resist killing Vrook but killed Master Zez-Kai-El on one occasion.

Vrook claimed that he knew what I did to the "other Jedi", and he and his fellow Master (Kavar) went for me without a second thought.

They go down very, very easily in this type of scenario (even if you are at a relatively low level).

It was quite disappointing.

Yeah, that was annoying too, because i had changed my mind pretty early and went from the dark to the light. And spent hours and hours refraining from killing anyone for any reason, and giving money to the poor, and then they tried to kill me anyway. (and yeah, there is no option to please Traya)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 06:36 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
Yeah, that was annoying too, because i had changed my mind pretty early and went from the dark to the light. And spent hours and hours refraining from killing anyone for any reason, and giving money to the poor, and then they tried to kill me anyway. (and yeah, there is no option to please Traya)

And worse, if you are sensible (neither insanely light or dark) you will not gain access to the "secret tomb" on Korriban.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 06:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
turn atton to a jedi. he will be one of the best partymembers. use aton and visas together. they barely every cry you to sleeep in the middle of an action sequence about something you should have/shouldnt have done.
that's what i did i also used mira and canderous

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:42 PM
Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

As far as the game play mechanics go, the Disciple is pretty damn powerful.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:44 PM