KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » True Vampires: against the prince(RP Thread)

True Vampires: against the prince(RP Thread)
Started by: Malkavian.Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malk

True Vampires: against the prince(RP Thread)

"...."

"Ozi?"

"..."

"Ozi! Wake up!"

With a groan, the young looking boy opened his eyes, "What the hell do you want, Drake?!"

Drake, as he was called, sighed, "We just finished rounding up the rebellious vampires, and it's your time to speak to them, along with me and The other leader."

Ozi growled, "I'm fricken sleeping! You want me to talk to ANYONE bring them in here!"

Drake frowned slightly, "But you need to show that you're responsible enough to do all of this.. You're going against a man who could wipe us all out!"

With another growl, Ozi stood up, and pulled his pants on, and walked over to Drake, and grabs him by his shirt, and shoves him out the door, "I'll come when I'm ready!" He yelled, slamming the door shut, and sighed, before starting to get his armor ready.

----

Bach stared at his fellow hunters, "Who here... actually thinks they can kill a vampire?" he asked, "I'm not going to tell you how, because you'd mess up.., You're going to learn the hard way, by doing it.. We're not ready to jump in to their war just yet, but be warned, your training won't be as easy as the crap you see online or on TV."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:19 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Thanatos sat up, and looked at his symbol of Tonatiuh (Aztec sun god) whom he once worshipped. The item filled him with rage, as it represented the god that rejected him, but for some reason he wouldn't dispose of it. He put it in his pocket. Seeing that it was night, Thanatos decided it was time to go eat and take the money of whichever person he took this day. Thanatos put on his leather jacket and left for the hunt.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:37 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"..."

"Janos.."

"Marcas?.."

"Janos, for the crimes you have committed you are hereby sentenced to an eternity in the Asylum."

Janos awoke to find himself within a cave he found the other night.

Janos sat quietly with his eyes closed in the dark end of a small opening of a cave. His sword was sat by his side as it had always been throughout the years. It's hilt and blade had a thin coat or rust from the years of disrepair it had endured since his Janos' long sleep. His eyes slowly opened and looked back upon the world again. "..." He clears his throat and shakes his head. "I'll need to feed again soon. BEing this weak again is pathetic.. I used to could go months without feeding." Standing, he quickly grabbed his blade and then remembered just what time period he was in. "Swords.. I believe in this day and age, they are quite obsolete." Though it hurt for him to do so, Janos, left the sword inside the cave and walked out into the bright dark night. Almost instantly he felt at home once again. "Ah, it will be just like it used to be two-hundred years ago." A smiled slid over his face as he marched through the woods and into a city in the distance.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:43 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

His job was to hunt and kill the vampires. He was alone. There was no one else out there that he knew of that could help him. Preston didn't mind, however. He liked working by himself. That way, he could do whatever he wanted without worrying if someone was looking over his shoulder.

He did long for a companion. A friend with whom he could talk to after returning from a hard days kill. But there was no time for that kind of thinking. The vampires were at war with each other and now was the time to put together a plan.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:12 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Janos approuched a small clearing that led to a road. Subsequently the road headed straight into the city. "Keep it simple, pick a target no one will miss.." Before he released it he had made it all the way into the town and was approching a very run down neighborhood. Many could be seen commercing with one another and Janos could tell that many of them were armed. As if they were planning on becoming his victims, a ground of hoodlums followed Janos into a back alley.

"Nice duds, pretty boy! You gay or something?"

"Little far from home, aren't you?"

"Looks like we'll have to show you what happens when you intrude on our territory without paying your repects."

Janos openly laughed as the group of barely twenty year olds held an almost threatening stance. "You insulent fools think you can really stand against me?"

Looking as if his pride was hurt, one of the gang members pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him. "Keep talking sh*t if you want to die!"

Janos laughed again and bared his claws. "Don't think that I am as ignorant as your two little lackies, that small piece of metal won't trick me into follow you-" A loud bang rang out and Janos just stood there, stunned.

"I told you if kept talkin' sh*t you were gunna get it!" He looked back at his two followers and chuckled. "See if he has anything worth money." They both complied and walked up to the still standing Janos.

Just as one began to search his pocket, Janos snapped up and struc him into the wall with his left arm. The second hoodlum tried to attack him but instead was sent flying into the shooter. A low evil laugh came from Janos and he walked over to the cowering gang member up against the wall and slammed his foot into his face. His body lay motionless as Janos approuched the other two. By now they had both stood up and picked up two blunt weapons. Just as they rushed Janos, he picked up a small jagged piece of metal and jammed it into the gun wielders chest. The other screamed and tore off towards the street. Janos laughed and felt down on his chest and a look of horror crossed his face when he relaized that his body did not heal on it's own. Janos used his special form of feeding that drew the idle blood directly from the dead corpse. After he was finished his wound was healed. "I can only heal after feeding... this is going to be much, much harder.."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:44 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Ozi walked out of his room with his armor on, and his sword on his waist. He had made the armor and sword himself, and had named them. The armor, Taisan-To. And the sword Brielle. Brielle was his daughter who had been taken from him when he was first turned, and he swore to avenge her. For it was the Prince of the City now known as LA who had killed her.

Ozi walked to the main room, where all the vampires were standing and chatting amongst themselves.

"Enough!" Ozi yelled, causing all the vampires to gasp and silence, before starting to laugh, "This little pipsqueek is one of the rebellion leaders?!" One shouted through his laughs.

Ozi's eyes looked directly at the man who had yelled, before they turned a deep blood red, "You! Come up here!" He yelled, pointing at him.

The vampire blinked and smirked, and walked up to Ozi and Drake, who was now standing next to Ozi.

Ozi grinned before in a flash, he put his sword back in his hilt, making it seem as if he had ever removed it. All of a sudden, the vampire gasps as red lines began to show as blood poured from them, many red lines, showing that he had been diced by something, before his arm fell off of his torso, then his head, then his legs, and when the legs gave out, the torso fell in peices on the ground.

The vampires eep'd and looked at the diced vampire, and looked at eachother, "D.. Did you seem him do anything?!" one asked, getting a shake of the head, as a no.

Ozi then looked at the rest of the vampires, "My name is Ozi, and I am one of the leaders in the rebellion. Does anyone ELSE have something to say about it?!" He yelled, wiping the splattered blood from his face.

The vampires shook their heads quickly, "No!" They all yelled, making Ozi grin, "Good."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:07 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Shadow was sitting in the back of the room listening to Ozi as he spoke. Her eyes were closed and her chin was down resting on her chest. An elegant china doll mask lay over her face, satin lace holding the mask in place. When she heard the man yell she opened her eyes and looked up, one of the vampires falling to the floor in pieces. She smiled faintly and looked over to the one called Ozi. It seemed he’d be a good leader. She did not respond when he asked if anyone had anything else to say. She didn’t like to talk really. She found it pointless. Why talk with your mouth when you can speak with your sword?

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Nov 7th, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Ozi looked around, "We're here to take back LA From that scum. And I'm not going to lose anyone else of my army to Brielle. Should you screw up, I won't hesitate to use brielle to end your life.. Now listen closely. We're going to follow the sewr line, above ground and below ground."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:57 PM
DangerousBeauty

Quietly she took mental notes and fingered one of the pistols at her side. This was going to be interesting, and she was going to enjoy every moment.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:15 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Janos walked along the streets, almost in a daze from learning how weak he had become. "I am almost as pathetic as a lesser vampire fledgling." Just as he was passing an antique shop, he spotted what would help him regain his lost power and infamy. It was his ancient sword "Baine." Janos quickly entered the shop and picked up the ancient blade. "Careful, that thing maybe rusted but it's still relatively sharp." Janos looked over at the clerk. "How much do you want for it?" The clerk looked down and smirked. "You seem like you really want it so... $500." Janos laughed. "How about you give it to me in exchange for your life?" The clerk burst out laughing and picked up a 12-gauge shotgun. Before he could even cock it, Janos had lept through the front window and had dissappeared. Back in an alley, he tried many times to activate the swords powers but they stayed hidden. "Janos, when you lost the battle, I knew you were not yet to wield the sword. Until you prove yourself worthy the sword will stay just what it is, a blade." With that said the voice went away and left Janos wondering.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:27 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Caleb awoke in his cryptic run-down apartment. It costed him little money and he was happy with it. He looked over at the clock to his bedside and let out a deep sigh, before going and throwing on some clothes.
Caleb took one last look at his apartment and then stepped out, trying to blend with normal society as best he could. He often let his mind wonder what other creatures existed that he was blissfully unaware of. But he grew hungry, he craved the one thing that would satisfy his endless hunger..."Blood" he'd go into the bad part of town, find a whore or someone, they wouldn't be missed.
He reached the town, passing by another man who was wielding a sword, though Caleb payed little mind to him. He soon reached the edge of the alley looking at the street corners. He spotted his target. A hooker at the side of the street, she was obviously on cocaine and was smoking a cigarette in her garish outfit to make matters all the worse.
She stood under a street light, it was dull, the light flickered, she didn't mind not thinking any harm could come to her. Caleb didn't know why she felt safe. If she thought her pimp would protect her or maybe she didn't care. Either way he'd get what he was after. He lightly crept behind her and stopped before he entered the light, throwing a stone and breaking the cheap bulb. She let out a gasp, feeling a chill crawl up her spine. She slowly began walking away but stopped to light up a new cigarette. She held up the lighter getting a glimpse of Caleb's face, before he lunged at her biting into her flesh. She let out a sharp piercing yell, for a second but it died down as she passed.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:23 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She sat up straight and looked up in the direction the scream, more like a screech to her ears, came from. She shivered and stood up, her bangs falling over the edge of the clay mask. With the china doll mask on she remained emotionless, the movement of her head slow and as elegant as the painted designs. It was obvious by the way she held herself of what blood line she was from. Curiosity took over, so she quickly bowed to Ozi before disappearing. She reappeared a ways away from the source of the scream. A man with a rusty sword passed by her, the condition of his weapon surprising her.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 12:53 AM
DangerousBeauty

here is a better picture of her then the one I had in the sign up sheet.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b...dbackground.jpg )))

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:12 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Janos noticed a piercing scream and then woman close to him tha hadn't been there before. Stopping and breathing deeply, a smile crossed his face as he finally caught her scent. "I didn't really expect to see another vampire in this city after the hunters moved in." The sword in his hand started to vibrate slightly as a human approuched from far off. Instead of going after the human to drain and restore a small fraction of the swords power, he waited for a reply from Shadow.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:16 AM
DangerousBeauty

She slowly turned her head and looked back at Janos through her mask. Her voice was a soft whisper the tone as light as bells. “Of course you wouldn’t. We’re all in hiding from hunters and the Prince’s goons.” She reached up and pulled her mask away, only far enough to reveal her right eye and the bridge of her nose. “Why don’t you gather with the rest of our kin?”

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:24 AM
Malk

Ozi looked around, "..Not everyone is here." he said with a growl, "Where are they?!"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:32 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I do not gather with the rest because I am far too old. Not in the sense that I can not help but just in sense that I know I will surely die because of my knowledge." Janos sighed and turned around to face Shadow. "I was once a mighty vampire.. now my name is forgotten and my deeds have gone down as myth."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and replaced her mask, then she appeared beside him and whispered into his ear. “Come with me. Sir. Ozi could use your help. Please elder, we need you. You do not have to fight, we need your knowledge.” Her green eyes shown through the holes in her mask. “Please.”

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:41 AM
Striding Cloud

Ichigo stood slouched as he listened to Ozi. "Whoa." [i]What a cocky guy.[i] Ichigo had said to himself before begging to walk to the front of the crowd shoving people out of his way as he got to the front of the crowd. "Hey! What's Brielle and how did you do that move before?!" Ichigo began to ask multiple questions waiting for answers.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:43 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Fine, I will join the fight once I disperse my knowledge. Lead on, Madam." A look crossed his face of consideration and then of hope. In the back of his mind he believed he may just yet regain his power. Though it will take him many a year to become his old self.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:44 AM