KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Metal Gear War: Genome Soldiers VS. Praying Mantis PMC Soldiers

Metal Gear War: Genome Soldiers VS. Praying Mantis PMC Soldiers
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Metal Gear War: Genome Soldiers VS. Praying Mantis PMC Soldiers

The Genome Soldiers have all the Card Keys of the facility and know the mapping of the areas as well.
30 VS. 30

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Jun 30th, 2008 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 09:51 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Praying Mantis.

First of all, SOP. Such a huge part of it. Their teamwork is excellent. They'll know when people are in danger for most of the time, as long as they're logged in and in range, and the nanomachines will make them more efficient in combat.

Second, superior weaponry that'll do a difference in a fight for sure.

And lastly, I'm not sure, but I think combat tactics have evolved greatly after 10 years, where war is a daily routine. I think they're better soldiers overall.

The Genome do have strong soldier genes and all, but I doubt that'll put them past all the advantages that the PMC has.

Well that's my take on it.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 10:05 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

The Genome Soldiers start in the Shell 1 Core and the PMC Merc's start in the Shell 2 Core.
The Genome Soldiers have all the Card Keys of the facility and know the mapping of the areas as well. The "Harrier' Solidus used is still at the 'Heliport', all items and weapons are at their original places, the various traps around the facility are still there.
50 Genome Soldiers VS. 50 Praying Mantis PMC Soldiers

Damn Edit time limiti

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 10:07 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Well that certainly changes things. Can the PMC's even get out of Shell 2? :P

If they can, they still have the traps to disarm before they can get to Shell 1. Since the others pretty much have the Harrier on their side they could do hit and runs very efficiently. If they manage to disarm the lasers, or shoot down the Harrier, their numbers have surely decreased, probably enough for the Genome Soldiers to beat them. I'd say this change gives it to the Genome Soldiers.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 10:29 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Damn you're right, the door of the Shell 2 core is ripped off. ;D

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 06:31 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 10:40 AM