KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » God Kratos vs. Mehrunes Dagon

God Kratos vs. Mehrunes Dagon
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

God Kratos vs. Mehrunes Dagon

Sparta is under threat by Mehrunes Dagon and his Daedric army. The civilians pray for Kratos, the God of War, to appear and so he has.

God Kratos (GoWII) battles Mehrunes Dagon (Oblivion).

Can the God of War defeat the Daedric Prince of Destruction or will Kratos be defeated and Sparta will crumble by the might of Dagon?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 01:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Is this a physical avatar of Mehrunes Dagon, or is this the real Mehrunes Dagon?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is this a physical avatar of Mehrunes Dagon, or is this the real Mehrunes Dagon?

Real

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would say Mehrunes Dagon.

Even when in Oblivion his power can cause Earthquakes and other natural disasters.

He is a Daedric Prince, who are both immortal and can shape the cosmos to their whims.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by NemeBro
I would say Mehrunes Dagon.

Even when in Oblivion his power can cause Earthquakes and other natural disasters.

He is a Daedric Prince, who are both immortal and can shape the cosmos to their whims.

Doesn't the God of War also cause natural disasters? Could've sworn I saw Ares (the former God of War) causing fire to rain down from the skies one time.

So can the Gods of Olympus. At the beginning of GoWIII, didn't Zeus state that the Gods shifted the cosmos or something like that? Also, I believe that God Kratos is immortal as well.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:52 AM
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

He obviously isn't immortal wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:57 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Doesn't the God of War also cause natural disasters? Could've sworn I saw Ares (the former God of War) causing fire to rain down from the skies one time.

So can the Gods of Olympus. At the beginning of GoWIII, didn't Zeus state that the Gods shifted the cosmos or something like that? Also, I believe that God Kratos is immortal as well.
1. Yeah, when he killed the Barbarians. But Sheogorath, a fellow Daedric Prince, has pulled moons from space and destroyed nearly entire countries with them.

2. Not played GoWIII so don't know.

Even Zeus is not immortal, if using the right powers against him.

Daedra can be killed by nothing, not even the likes of Akatosh. The only being in ES who could possibly kill one is Sithis.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 01:38 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Immortal in the sense that they have the ability to live forever but can still be killed through powerful magic-based weapons.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 01:59 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Or by non-magical fire if you count Apollo blink no expression

Last edited by iChaos on Apr 6th, 2010 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 02:11 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I'm curious to see how Apollo was killed by non-magical fire when he hasn't appeared in the GoW verse.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 03:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Whoops. My mistake, it was someone else.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 06:21 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

Kratos can defeat Dagon's minions no problem

However Dagon himself is a different answer.
Dagon cannot be killed, only banished to his own realm. The only way for Kratos to defeat him is to find a way to banish Dagon back into Oblivion aka his own realm.

Kratos being the roid rage fool he is will attempt to defeat Dagon head on and get his *** kicked. If Kratos dies there and does not get help escaping Hades then Kratos loses, game over.

If Kratos survives then he finds a way to banish Dagon and Kratos wins.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 06:02 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote