KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » U-DO vs. Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Exdeath

U-DO vs. Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Exdeath
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

U-DO vs. Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Exdeath

Three of FF's strongest.

Can the trio win?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:50 PM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Isnt U-DO like an Omnipotent being? He would probably win

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:55 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if ANY of the FF team last more than a split second, Sephiroth would not be among them, he would likely go down like wheat in a firestorm but i think U-DO is indeed godly

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:22 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

They do say he is God Himself.
Also this is TC Ultimecia at 100%, AC Sephiroth at full power and Neo Exdeath merged with the Void.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:26 PM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

swap Sephiroth imo for something more powerful, i dont know wha but Ultimecia seems more powerful by far than Ac sephiroth and at least Neo Exdeath has the void, Sephiroth brings very little to the group but if its God himself then it hardly matteres does it

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:28 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well who should I replace Sephiroth with?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:38 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

perhaps the closest thing to God in the FF universe, then at least their something more than gnats, even if they all die the god of the FF unvierse would have some say in things i guess

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:41 PM
Terryc250

quote:
if ANY of the FF team last more than a split second, Sephiroth would not be among them, he would likely go down like wheat in a firestorm but i think U-DO is indeed godly

Why must you bring your anti-Sephiroth here? Theres no point to bashing Sephiroth, if in the end it won't make a difference, no one asked you who will survive the longest. In any trio there will be someone who will fall first thats common sense, however Sephiroth is the one most likely to come back alive out of the 3, since his willpower and essence never really fade, unless U-DO takes out the entire planet, destroying every cell in the lifestream, which of course none of the FF characters can survive planetary explosions, which means they all die instantly at once. Sephiroth is the closest thing to god in FF7 universe. And is top 3 most powerful FF villains imo, with power of Jenova and lifestream.

Last edited by Terryc250 on Apr 1st, 2008 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:12 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

not anti sephiroth, although i can bring it anywhere i want, he will be the easiest to beat, since hes not nothing to bring to the table wheras Exdeath has that void manip thing and apparently ultimeca can use time powers of great height

sephiroth is nothing but a weed, why must you bring your sephiroth love?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:15 AM
Terryc250

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
not anti sephiroth, although i can bring it anywhere i want, he will be the easiest to beat, since hes not nothing to bring to the table wheras Exdeath has that void manip thing and apparently ultimeca can use time powers of great height

sephiroth is nothing but a weed, why must you bring your sephiroth love?

Ahh i see you must still be mad that Sephiroth wtfrapes Kain, Sephiroth brings the planets power, Jenova viruses, J-cells..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:17 AM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

U-DO

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:42 AM
NemeBro

U-DO and KOS-MOS together busted the universe, and using common sense, UDO provided the bulk of that blast.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Terryc250
Ahh i see you must still be mad that Sephiroth wtfrapes Kain, Sephiroth brings the planets power, Jenova viruses, J-cells..

.....grow up please smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:15 AM
NemeBro

Who the hell wants to grow up? You get back pains and shit.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:54 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

true, but it would be nice for him to at least act past the level of not only baiting but poorly and just to try and get back at me for saying his beloved Sephiroth fails utterly

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 02:25 PM
SHM

Originally posted by Burning thought
true, but it would be nice for him to at least act past the level of not only baiting but poorly and just to try and get back at me for saying his beloved Sephiroth fails utterly

You would do the same thing if I started bashing Kain for no reason.

On-topic, U-DO wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:24 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i wouldnt, id prob just say the same thing as i just said to Terry, to grow up, if someone started bashing him

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:32 PM
Terryc250

Yeah because in the past thats what u've been doing when someone bashes Kain

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:37 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont remember that, I usually pwn them again and again with facts until they quieten down instead of being childish

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:37 PM
Terryc250

Replace pwn with "sh*t talking" and replace facts with "imagination stories" and it could be pretty close to the truth.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:46 PM