KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Be careful what you wish for.

Be careful what you wish for.
Started by: oneinamillion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oneinamillion

Love Be careful what you wish for.

Ok I've posted this before and I've decided it can be unhosted but I still wanna be the main character and someone else can be the vampire who falls for her and all the other characters. I hope it takes off here.

Only a women with nothing left to lose knocks on a vampires door and ask for help. Daisy Adair is conviced that the mysterious dark haired man she's been following for months can save her life if he doesn't kill her first. But the vampire insist he can't give her what she needs his kiss unleases a primal hunger that makes her feel truly alive for the first time. After centuries of exsitence the vampire does the unthinkable, falls for a mere mortal and one with only weeks to live. Sensing the fear and reluctence beneath daisys request he offers her a different bargain that will keep her near him during the time she has left. Every hour spent together leaves him craving her touch, scent, her very lifes essence. Soon only Daisy can satisfy his thirst . But if he saves her from death will she love him for it or spend an eternity regretting what she has become?

Ill post what powers the vampire has if people are interested.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 09:18 AM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Thanks for letting me do this. Ok so here's the vampires powers

The vampires powers consist of changing into different forms and mist. He can travel by thinking he want to go someplace and he goes there just by wanting. He can hypnotize his victum so they don't scream or feel a thing when he feeds on them and he don't drink all there blood just takes what he needs and licks the bite marks to heal it and erases the persons mind so they will forget they saw him. He can forege a bond between him and another person by drinking a little of there blood then letting the person drink his blood by biting his wrist and putting it to the mouth of the person though hes never done it before. He can give people the dark gift which is making them a vampire by draining them of all there blood and life then giving them blood back though he's never done it. His senses are very sensitive and he can smell blood in a person if near them and hear there heart beating and he can see very well in the dark.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:09 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did this get permission?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:14 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Ill start it off and for characters I still need a vampire hunter and the vampire who falls for my character and all the other vampires involved.

Daisy Adair has been following this guy for 5 months and camping out in the woods across from his three story house when the weather permitted. She didn't care if she got caught or whatever she only has a few weeks left to live anyways. On this particular day though she decides to try and muster up as much courage as she can to knock on his door and find out if he really is a vampire or not. She sits and waits for the perfect time deciding to try in the afternoon because if he answerd she knew he wasn't a vampire and therefore not an answer to her prayer.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:15 PM
oneinamillion

Yes

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:15 PM
oneinamillion

At least I think so

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:16 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

no it did not

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:39 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

It didn't? I thought it did

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 12:46 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

No, the other vamp one, Vampyre RP 2 was what Ush referred to. Apologies if you were confused by that. Can we have this thread locked, now, please?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 04:07 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

bladedeblahdedebla last post spam woot,leethaxorskills743673467813465765427354763457
35489126gjsgfjkhdgfuyebkfjesgfykdgfygeyufgkefr

oh and yes, it was a different one that got approved

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 09:44 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn it, why do people choose to spam a thread that has no permission? Let it die already.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 09:45 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote