KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Seven's Sig Thread

Seven's Sig Thread
Started by: The Real Seven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Real Seven

Seven's Sig Thread

This is my first post here, though I've been reading through the forums for a few months now. I'm way too cheap to buy any program but I did, however, get Paint Shop Pro 9 (Not a trial, the full thing for FREE) from my school so I'm all set up. My sigs are going to start out like crap so please don't leave comments like "Man this sucks" or anything to put me down. Constructive criticism, on the other hand, is always welcome so long as it is not meant to *try* and put me down.

Again, this is my very first sig ever attempted with PSP 9 or any photoshop-like program so I'm learning and reading guides and the like. At this point I doubt anything constructive other than "You really need to look at more guides" can be said.

P.S. Any advice from the now greats would be much appreciated *ahem* Gannon, b|anka, etc... *ahem*

Attachment: timeshift sig 2.gif
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 03:57 AM
The Real Seven is currently offline Click here to Send The Real Seven a Private Message Find more posts by The Real Seven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Don't worry, I'm a beginner too. You'll get better and you're right... guides are like godsends...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:25 PM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Best advice to give by anyone is to keep trying and get better with experience, and read tutorials, on or off this site. You'd be surprised what you can find out there. It isn't easy at first, but it becomes a natural thing overtime, thanks to the artistic abilities of every person out there.

By artistic abilities, I mean the ability to mix and match things to make them look good.

Not a bad start, alot of first ones are usually one picture, or render without a background or name.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:29 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Real Seven

Sorry guys, I've been really busy with huge tests at school and some competitions and such. Here's the latest. They're still not good but they're not terrible either. They are some of the names I use in an online game. Some are themed, some are not. More to follow, here's the first 3:

Attachment: ocelot sig posted.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 03:24 AM
The Real Seven is currently offline Click here to Send The Real Seven a Private Message Find more posts by The Real Seven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Real Seven

Next. It's also pronounced vin - kris - tin

Attachment: vinkristin sig posted.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 03:26 AM
The Real Seven

The third. I did these cuz I had the Calvin and Hobbes font, not cuz vinkristin has anything to do with the comic. Yes, I made all of these myself (there might be conflict with the Ocelot one). Sorry for the crappy quality around the lettering but I had to convert em to jpg to post them. They look much better in Paint Shop Pro 9.

Attachment: vinkristin sig 2 posted.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 03:27 AM
panic469

hey wassup... i was wondering if u could make me a bleach (preferable hollow ichigo) sig!!! TY!!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 02:57 AM
panic469 is currently offline Click here to Send panic469 a Private Message Find more posts by panic469 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Real Seven

It's not that I can't make one, it's that I can't make one that'd look good. Trust me, you'll want to try someone with more experience. Thanks for considering me but I'm just not good enough to make something I could give to someone else yet. Sorry.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:11 PM
The Real Seven

Here's my latest sig. It didn't take long to make.

Attachment: killjoy knight sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 10:30 AM
The Real Seven

Haven't been here in a long time. I've gotten a lot better, though. I'll post some I made for Ragnarok Online, a MMO I like to play.

Attachment: aequitas sig complete.png
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 07:57 PM
The Real Seven

And another

Attachment: malachy sig complete.png
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 07:58 PM
The Real Seven

I don't make very many but those are my two latest.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:16 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

It's a good thing you came back buddy. That Fake Seven guy was all up in here trolling, and we were like "Yo're not real! Get out now! You'll be sorry when the Real Seven shows up with his whiffle ball bat and low-riding jeans, and gives you the beatin' of a lifetime!"

I hear he went to 4chan to start a meme about ice cream made from goat's milk.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Haha digi and wow you came back like the real seven dam dude u went from black background to learnin how to use brushes just keep them comin u get better from there!

Check Out My Sigs!!! -Sig Duels 3-0- (Beg.Contest Winner)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:50 AM
jboy4 is currently offline Click here to Send jboy4 a Private Message Find more posts by jboy4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote