KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Liu Kang vs Jin Kazama

Liu Kang vs Jin Kazama
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Liu Kang vs Jin Kazama

Brought back to life by Rayden, Liu Kang resumes his role as Mortal Kombat champion.

After being killed, resurrected and the rumble at the Edenian canyon (Armageddon), Liu finally gets a break.

Deciding on a small vacation, Liu heads for Fiji, with Kitana. However, Jin Kazama, the new Mishima Zaibatsu boss, is also vacationing there with Ling Xiayou, of all people.

As Liu and Kitana reconnect, the moment is wrecked by Hwoarang, who was looking for Jin. One Flying Kick into a palm tree and the hot-blooded Korean is down for the count.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Jin. Through Xiayou, he sends Liu a formal letter of challenge. Liu accepts and heads off to face the Mishima desendant.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 05:56 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jin. Style, speed, strength, tenacity, stamina, offense, defense and the best dress sense in fighting game unniverse all rolled up into one=no hope for pansy kang.

Jin wins.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 06:54 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol...

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:12 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please, with a jobber aura like Kang's, he would easily kill Jin.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:15 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warakia
Warakia

Jin in a stomp.

Reasons- Devil Jin

He is much stronger then Liu Kang, can fly, has laser eye beams which are superior to his fireballs and can use telekenisis.

Liu Kang gets killed again.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 07:56 PM
Warakia is currently offline Click here to Send Warakia a Private Message Find more posts by Warakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
and the best dress sense in fighting game

I would agree with you.. but then I remembered that disgusting outfit with the black fur sleeves... sick

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 08:24 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betterman

Liu will give him a run for his money, but in the end Jin brings him down. Liu can't sustain his Animality indefinitely. Only a few minutes at best. Jin can remain as Devil-Jin almost indefinitely, as long as he doesn't fall unconscious or it isn't reversed by someone with the Angel power.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:34 PM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Liu Kang, no doubt about it. With his fast fighting style and the many kind of opponents he defeated, he'll definitely win.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:40 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that Liu beat Shao Khan (which doesn't make any sense by the way) speaks in his favour.
But I personally believ that Jin would kick his a$$.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 09:14 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno man...those fireballs...messed

and this is just the normal versions btw.

I do think Jin wins also..

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 10:42 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The fact that Liu beat Shao Khan (which doesn't make any sense by the way) speaks in his favour.

He also beat Shinnok.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 10:46 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_gear
I dunno man...those fireballs...messed

and this is just the normal versions btw.

I do think Jin wins also..

By "normal" you mean "not zombie" or "not dragon"?
Anyway, guys like Khan should be able to make Liu eat his own fireballs...

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
He also beat Shinnok.

O.o Really???!!!
This is getting ridiculous. I mean, he immortal! An Elder God!
But in the armagedon intro all fighters seemed to be evenly matched...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 11:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never counted the game as "canon." Everyone just re-appears with no explanation.

Shinnok's main feats are in Mythologies. He battled Raiden in a war that threatened to destroy Earthrealm so Raiden sacrified Reptile's people and then the other Elder Gods showed up and banished Shinnik to the Netherrealm. After joining with Quan Chi, they took over the Netherrealm and Shinnok used his magic to reality warp the whole realm to try and make it more "Earth-like". So the demons and stuff are more humanoid.
(this is all in the Mythologies handbook)

He also was the one who resurrected Sindel.

In 4, his endings are pretty neat. He blows up Liu Kang with a gesture, Reptile with a thought and fries Raiden with some energy.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 11:53 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Well I don't know why it wouldn't make any sense if Liu Kang beats them. If he's that good, then he's that good, I guess.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 05:36 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Liu Kang destroys Jin.
Very easily I may add.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 09:09 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Liu Kang annihilates him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 09:11 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by SmashBro
Liu Kang, no doubt about it. With his fast fighting style and the many kind of opponents he defeated, he'll definitely win.

So the people he defeated are helping him in this fight???

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 12:26 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Csdabest
So the people he defeated are helping him in this fight???

*Smacks Csdabest's head*

Of course not.
He's saying with all the opponents Liu Kang fought and defeated, Jin wouldn't be much of a match for him.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 06:31 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I never counted the game as "canon." Everyone just re-appears with no explanation.

actaully, there are explanations for all characters....problem is, they all look like some random guy with no knowledge of MK thought of them at the last minute erm

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 06:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
*Smacks Csdabest's head*

Of course not.
He's saying with all the opponents Liu Kang fought and defeated, Jin wouldn't be much of a match for him.

Thanks. I was just about to tell him that.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 01:01 AM