KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief versus Exar Kun

Master Chief versus Exar Kun
Started by: Deus Ex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Master Chief versus Exar Kun

Setting is Ivory Tower. MC is equipped with a battle rifle, a pistol, and nerves of steel. Kun has his double bladed lightsaber.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 07:45 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

As much as I would like the Chief to win this, I'm siding with Exar Kun. My reasons:
1) He has force powers
2) He has Jedi reflexes
3) He would dominate if it got to melee combat because he has a LIGHTSABER!

Now, the lightsaber wouldn't help too much against the regular bullets, but up close, Chief wouldn't win, even with the plasma sword.

FYI: Exar Kun is most powerful after he gets rid of his lightsaber and starts using vibroblades and such.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:53 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Kun's arguably the fastest individual with a lightsaber in the entire SWU. Force powers would keep the rest of the weapons away until he dices up MC.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:19 PM
Illustrious is currently offline Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*is glad to have not seen any Master Chief fanboys yet*

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:23 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Jedi owns too much for MC too get. He's got the Force, and that's all but impossible to beat without some sort of special power of your own.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:26 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingDubya
As much as I would like the Chief to win this, I'm siding with Exar Kun. My reasons:
1) He has force powers
2) He has Jedi reflexes
3) He would dominate if it got to melee combat because he has a LIGHTSABER!

I wasn't aware that the Force could stop a Battle Rifle burst to the head, or make someone quick enough to dodge bullets. <aybe laser blasts, but not bullets. blink

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:05 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grabthar

There would have to be force restrictions for it to be a fair fight. If not, a fully empowered dark lord could just break the chiefs body appart inside his suit without much effort. Perhaps if the chief had one of those force inhibiting creatures on his back it could work...

Anyway
The star wars universe has at LEAST the same level of technology of the Halo uni, if not more. We have to assume that people in powered suits aren't a massive threat to the Jedi, or else any bounty hunter with a personal shield generator could get rich. In fact, in Shield Of Lies I think it is two people with personal shield generators (although they are actually illusions) are dispatched fairly quickly by Luke, and in a fight he's nothing on Exar.

Dark Jedi Guardians are just waaay to good at killing to be compared to anyone without superpowers of their own.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:51 PM
Grabthar is currently offline Click here to Send Grabthar a Private Message Find more posts by Grabthar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Alright. Let's switch up the fight; Kun still has the force, but he may use it only to aid his blade. MC, meanwhile, has an alien plasma sword.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:54 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Originally posted by DarkC
I wasn't aware that the Force could stop a Battle Rifle burst to the head, or make someone quick enough to dodge bullets. <aybe laser blasts, but not bullets. blink

Erm, please, Exar would still be able to stop the bullets with his lightsabre. Then he would obliterate the Master Chief.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:55 PM
Swirly Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Originally posted by Deus Ex
Alright. Let's switch up the fight; Kun still has the force, but he may use it only to aid his blade. MC, meanwhile, has an alien plasma sword.

Kun still wins, he dismembers the Master Chief.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:56 PM
Swirly Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grabthar

Originally posted by Darth Traya
Kun still wins, he dismembers the Master Chief.

Not if Chief fires a charged plasma pistol shot his way... try blocking that and its goodbye lightsaber.

No Plasma, I gotta say Exar

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Grabthar is currently offline Click here to Send Grabthar a Private Message Find more posts by Grabthar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

dear god.. a jedi .. against someone who's practically stone-age in comparison..

make more silly thredz plz big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:10 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You must have meant that for Golem. He's done everything just about except for the Beatles versus Mario party.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 02:43 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Erm, please, Exar would still be able to stop the bullets with his lightsabre. Then he would obliterate the Master Chief.

Do you not know what a shotgun is?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 03:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

And? You are all presuming that the MC will be able to actually get the first shot in, which he won't. Exar would merely stare at the MC and choke him to death, or zap him with Sith powers.

Even if the MC hits him first, which he won't, how the hell is it going to get past his armour? It wouldn't make a scratch.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:38 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

why even wait for him to think about pulling any kind of trigger.. he'd be jedi mind tricked lickety split and then abused...

and adding to the plethora of rediculous threads doesnt lighten the load in the slightest... its not like these two are evenly matched..

a battle rifle, pistol.. and his.. nerves.. against a lightsaber...and the seemingly infinite ways of the force (force of a jedi master no less)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:43 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

And? You are all presuming that the MC will be able to actually get the first shot in, which he won't. Exar would merely stare at the MC and choke him to death, or zap him with Sith powers.

Even if the MC hits him first, which he won't, how the hell is it going to get past his armour? It wouldn't make a scratch.

Which is pretty much why this is lopsided anyways.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 05:36 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
why even wait for him to think about pulling any kind of trigger.. he'd be jedi mind tricked lickety split and then abused...

and adding to the plethora of rediculous threads doesnt lighten the load in the slightest... its not like these two are evenly matched..

a battle rifle, pistol.. and his.. nerves.. against a lightsaber...and the seemingly infinite ways of the force (force of a jedi master no less)

Or has to do with any sort of videogames characters.
MC is.
The Jedi isnt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 06:17 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

He's a comic book character, ins't he?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 06:21 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

It's funny, because DarkC's a MC fanboy...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:00 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote