KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos VS Gouki

Kratos VS Gouki
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos VS Gouki

eek!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 05:49 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

what? just like that?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Jul 4th, 2008 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 06:08 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well Gouki is faster and shitz, but Kratos is strong enough to manhandle Gouki. Both are evenly skilled, but Kratos is more versatile.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 06:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I don't know. I might feel inclined to give this to either one depending on just what the circumstances are. My SF knowledge is kinda rusty though, but I do know that unless Kratos gets the right resources, Gouki MAY be able to take this. As Dark Jaxx said, Kratos is arguably more versatile with his numerous spells from the Gods/Titans/etc and his chained blades, he's practically an AoE in himself.

Strength-wise they both got some good feats I believe. Either one can probably do whatever the other one could do.

Gouki has it in speed, but Kratos isn't a stranger to faster enemies with teleportation or spiffy after-effects. I'd really like to give it to either one, but again, I really think it's dependant on what they have.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 10:29 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well I would give Kratos the edge in pure physical might, but Gouki can strike harder.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 07:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

honestly, just seeing kratos MANHANDLE things that are 50 times his size really makes me say that power is in his department. experience, well, Kratos is a spartan which pretty much means he's been fighting and brought up as a warrior since childhood. speed goes to Gouki.

oh and this is GoW2 Kratos with all the weapons at his disposal. that means that he can deflect the projectiles with the fleece. he doesn't get the magic things though...that'd jus make it too biased.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 07:08 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote