KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Cursed P.I (O.O.C & Bios)

Cursed P.I (O.O.C & Bios)
Started by: Passione

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Cursed P.I (O.O.C & Bios)

History!
The Private Investigators have somehow been cursed in different way, one is a vamp, the other a werewolf. etc.. They have stopped fighting against what they are and have decided to use their new image as a way to help the mankind.

[/b]Outline of RP[/b]
You the P.i's will be given certain cases that the police find a little too wierd. You will carry on with your normal day life but check in when you can. And to make things interesting some of you in the roleplay will lose their homes or jons, etc and will move into the new set up for Cursed P.I

Role players so far
A vampire - Dangerous Beauty
A shape shifter - Diablo
A warlock - Ambiguity
A Ghost/Sabine - passione
A werewolf - Android217
Assistant - Ordanied
Jumper - Big Eh

Demon1 - darkxbox
Demon2 - Dangerous Beauty

Detective - passione

That makes ten characters. We will be starting the roleplay as soon as the ten characterss have added their character here!
But please dont join if in a few days your going to stop posting. (unless its for a good reason)

Rules
* No god modding!
I really hate it when other people try and control other peoples character.

* Dont be a hero!
Your not god and you can not single handed take anyone down.

* You can have two or more players.
As i need random demons who will be killed

* No OOC chat will be in the roleplay
We have this thread for all discussion and OOC chatter.

* All ideas are welcomed
This is an unhosted roleplay, all ideas are welcome, do not be shy to but an idea forward

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:04 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'll post my profile in a couple minutes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:22 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Jacen ‘Bamf’ Rezner
Power: teleportation
Weapon: pictured
Bio: pictured
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:32 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Ryan Wallace
Power: Werewolf
Weapon: 9mm when human/ claws when werewolf
Bio: When Ryan was a child he was taken to the basement of his father's restaurant and given a gun. In front of him was the man that had ratted out his father and sent him to jail for life. All he had to do was aim and pull the trigger, but Ryan couldn't find the courage to do it. His uncle, the man who took him there and gave him the gun, decided he wasn't right for the family business. He kicked him out of the restaurant and into the alley. A minute past and a gunshot could be heard. Ryan stayed with his uncle his entire life.

Once his father got out on parole, he sent Ryan on a minor mission for the family. His job was to deliver a package to his father's associate in Jersey at an old airstrip. When Ryan arrived at the airstrip, he found himself alone with the bag. Curiosity took control of him and he looked in the bag. Once he started to, he found himself laying on the ground with a black wolf sitting on top of him. It started to gnaw on his arm, so he shot it with his free hand. Surprised that the wolf didn't die, Ryan ran off, forgetting the bag.

Ryan returned to his father empty handed. His father was furious, along with his uncle. They both decided to disown Ryan to hide his mistake (since gangsters kill screw ups) Later that night Ryan blacked out and later found himself in a dark alley alone. A half eaten body was next to him. Afraid that he had gotten drunk and killed someone, Ryan ran.
Description: http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0211465...ound_guys_9.jpg (barry pepper/ knockaround guys)

and he has a northern/jersey accent

Last edited by android217 on Mar 11th, 2008 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 08:51 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Aurelia Le Torneau
Alias: Thorn Aurelia
Race: Vampire
Weapon: shotgun, Pistol, bear claws (pictured at bottom)
Bio: By day she lives a normal human night, but by night she’s like any other blood thirsty vixen. She has murdered many in the past, but mortal officers are too stupid to suspect the undead. But now all that is long in the past, 3 years, and she’s a free woman. She was blooded decades ago, and really can only remember when hypnotized. But even under such a spell is her memory fuzzy. So now here she is, an accountant by day who lives in a rather large home for only one woman, and a bloodthirsty murderer by night.
Day:

Night:

Attachment: ninja_hand-claws.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:07 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll join soon.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indulgence
Mindless

Name: Aculeo Ambustus

Alias: Leo

Race: Warlock

Weapon: His 'power'; fire. And an old, decrepit spell book, used for various things.(Pictured below.)

Bio: Leo was born a strange child, his eyes a solemn brown, but his hair was a fiery red, and he was born into a coma, said uncurable by his doctors, and that he would probably never come out of it. Leo's parents, solitary church folk, decided to put the boy out of his misery, and turned off life support.
But the boy lived.
Even with the support off, the baby's chest rose and fell for four more weeks, until he finally woke. Claiming a miracle from God, his parents took him home and lived a normal life; for five more years.
On his fifth birthday, Leo was having a party with his friends, and that's when it happened. Leo was just blindfolded, and was being spun around to hit a pinata, and when he raised the stick to swing, it burst into flame, and then more fire shot out his hands, and caught the house in it's grip. Terrified, Leo tore off the blindfold and fled, fearing he'd just comitted enough sin to confirm is place in Hell.
Over the years, Leo defended himself, stole when necessary, and shut himself off from the rest of the world. Learning to control the very sin he thought it was, by the age of thirteen he had it under lock. Somehow, another Warlock had sensed Leo's power, and took Leo under his tutelage. For 113 years-Leo amazed by his longevity and slow aging process-Leo was trained, and finally resolved himself to using his power only for good.
The years alone made him quite, solitary, though he would answer when prompted, but mostly wouldn't start a conversation. Leo considers Cursed his home, and the Investigators his friends. Whatever he can do to help, he does.

Appearence: (please log in to view the image)

Spell book: (please log in to view the image)

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 12:37 AM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm sorry to say Passione, but I won't be taking part in this. I've decided to scale down on KMC. See you at HoH.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 06:13 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Okay no worries, Ill take the part of her assistant,

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 08:30 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Name: Sabine
Race: Was a human, now she is a ghost

Bio: Everything was going well for Sabine, she was weeks away from her wedding to the gorgeous Artist Alfredo. Her childhood sweetheart. But all that changed the day some drunk crashed into her car. The paramedics tried their best to save Sabine, but it simply wasn't to me. Alfredo was devastated. He couldn't live in the beautiful house they had once lived in. As memories of sabine haunted him. But he couldn't sell it either. He didn't want anyone coming in and changing all the beautiful stuff she had done. This was Sabine's house. And always will be so he packed up his few belongings and moved in with his brother Franco.

Two years on, Sabine's presence is felt in this house by the locals.

Sabine House

Last edited by Pure Passioné on Mar 12th, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 10:45 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

name: costus
element: dark, earth
history: has been living in different mansions since he was created. demons of his realm are taught all of the knowledge of other house dwellers. he spent 5,000 years learning and when he left in 1270 A.D. he was dissapointed at the supprising lack of homes where he was sent. but as the years progressed more and more appeared. he eventually found a perticularly nice one to dwell in and has been there since 1974.
bio: a four foot tall creature. upper body seems like a muscular midget. lower body like dogs legs. hands have large claws. face is like a wolf with larger teeth and a snakes tounge. no tail.
Powers: soul keeper. traps ghosts that he finds in houses and brings them with him to other houses. older deemons usually release up to 100 ghosts when killed or when they die.
ground shaker: causes an earth quake within the house.
shadow sweeper: allows him to move through shadows and not be seen.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 12:56 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hey !!! whats my part =(

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 01:36 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

you can be the assistant or a random demon or ghost.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 01:53 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Kumori Amaterasu

Race: Shifter

Alias: Ammy

Weapon: Ammy uses a dual set of Jericho 941 handguns loaded with pure silver .41 AE rounds, as well as a set of silver throwing daggers (everything pictured below)

Bio: Born and raised in a city of hate, she soon found that she had the power to Shift, allowing her to become anyone or thing she could ever want to be. (within reason, of course) Her power came also with a curse, however, as she found that her shifting seemed to draw from her energy, leaving her quite exhausted after only a handful of changes. Now, she tries to limit herself to no more than 2 shifts per day (a full shift being into something/someone and back) and is quite eager to help the other P.I.'s in the hunt.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 03:31 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
Hey !!! whats my part =(

I'd like you to be a demon hunter!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 08:04 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

lol like Dante !

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 09:12 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Could I join as an Exorcist? I posted in the game ideas thread but I don't remember seeing a response.

Jack and Kate kick ass.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 11:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Well an exorcist woud really come under a Demon Hunter, you could be one of them and work along side Mat!

Im sorry if i didnt see your post in the ideas thread.

And yes Jate are amazing. But i do like a bit of sawyer too.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:04 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Falle Sykes

Race: Human

Alias: Leo

Bio: A very good demon hunter for his age. Just a human he knows no boundarys and hes very good at his job. His odds are usually bad but he was taught by the best. His own dad trained him everything there was to hunting demons and at the age 18 when his dad passed away from a stroke, he promised to his mother for his sake he would dedicate his life to his fathers work. His mother gave him his fathers cross. He NEVER takes it off. Now adays he roams the streets looking for a challenge.

Weapon:

Picture: (please log in to view the image)

Attachment: al capowned.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Mar 13th, 2008 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 03:19 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

link to my pic doesnt work...

heres wat Ryan looks like

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 08:36 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote