KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia

Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia

Ultimecia is restricted to her compression ability. Is the love and friendship between Ash and Pikachu strong enough to beat Ultimecia's strongest ability?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:59 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No. Now that guy who bathes with his Tentacruel, now that may be a different story.

Edit: Serious answer, probably. But they then die in the void of nothingness anyway.

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 8th, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:02 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:06 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

They may not be effected by Time Compression but they aint strong enough to do ANY damage, they die horribly.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:08 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

That is not the point of the thread. Do not drift off-topic.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:11 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Someone put this on Q's Wiki. Best thread ever.

Ash and Pikachu win. Pikachu would have to speak English for Ash to understand him any better.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:12 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

FRIENDSHIP BEATS ALL!

didnt any of you noobs ever watch digimon or yugioh or any of that other shonen crap?

of course ash and pikachu win...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:15 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Someone put this on Q's Wiki. Best thread ever.
Added to her Wiki in the quotes section. cool

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:17 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
That is not the point of the thread. Do not drift off-topic.
What?!!!!! You said can Ash and Pikachu BEAT Ultimecia's strongest attack. I can only assume they have to fight back. Unless your purposely trolling Ultimecia/FF/FFVIII fans.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 8th, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:17 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

This thread is retarded and I hate it =l

But to answer your question, yes, Ash's bestial lurve to thunder rat and vice versa is strong enough to destroy the universe

Or something.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:18 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It's essentially time compression v.s. the friendship of Ash and Pikachu; which is stronger?

Consider it an arm wrestle thread.

Edit: I have to admit, FA just made me laugh.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:18 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ash is going to get a cut and Pikachu will go into a frenzy out of nowhere and thunder shock the whole planet until it implodes.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I love this thread so much.

And I can't use my custom smilies. mad

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:21 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by No End N Site
What?!!!!! You said can Ash and Pikachu BEAT Ultimecia's strongest attack. I can only assume they have yo fight back. Unless your purposely trolling Ultimecia/FF/FFVIII fans.

The question was if Ash and Pikachu's love and friendship is potent enough to nullify the effect of her compression ability, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that the two lack the firepower to beat Ultimecia in person, or the fact that Ultimecia would wipe the two with a gesture is irrelevant.

The point of the thread is simple: If a battle was strictly revolving Ash and Pikachu surviving or not surviving her compression ability, would they win?

Don't get your panties in a bunch, it was just an innocent thread. A question inquiring an answer. There are plenty of threads on this forum that exist for that purpose. Sating curiosity.

But to try get clarity at what you're saying about this thread: Ash and Pikachu stomp Ultimecia?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:25 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
But to try get clarity at what you're saying about this thread: Ash and Pikachu stomp Ultimecia?

Imho, yes.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:29 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
The question was if Ash and Pikachu's love and friendship is potent enough to nullify the effect of her compression ability, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that the two lack the firepower to beat Ultimecia in person, or the fact that Ultimecia would wipe the two with a gesture is irrelevant.

The point of the thread is simple: If a battle was strictly revolving Ash and Pikachu surviving or not surviving her compression ability, would they win?

Don't get your panties in a bunch, it was just an innocent thread. A question inquiring an answer. There are plenty of threads on this forum that exist for that purpose. Sating curiosity.

Why would my undies be in a bunch about a character I really don't care about?

No matter what a FF/FFVIII/Ultimecia fanboi says, all you need to do is embrace the bonds of love and friendship in order to survive TC. It's a FACT, a FACT you are clearly aware of. So why would you make a thread askin' a question you already know the answer to if you were not doin' it to simply rile up a devoted fan base? Not cool.

And to use Ash and Pikachu of all VG characters, seriously? How can that not be seen as lookin' for a fight?

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 8th, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:42 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Your post only makes this thread more awesome.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:44 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Imho, yes.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:44 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

embarrasment

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:46 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by No End N Site
Why would my undies be in a bunch about a character I really don't care about?

No matter what a FF/FFVIII/Ultimecia fanboi says, all you need to do is embrace the bonds of love and friendship in order to survive TC. It's a FACT, a FACT you are clearly aware of. So why would you make a thread askin' a question you already know the answer to if you were not doin' it to simply rile up a devoted fan base? Not cool.

And to use Ash and Pikachu of all VG characters, seriously? How can that not be seen as not lookin' for a fight?

I'll try make this abundantly clear for even you:

1. I did not know the outcome of this encounter, therefore I made a thread about it.

2. There has been Ultimecia threads where friendship arguments has been shot down.

3. Combining my first and my second point form my third: Other threads has claimed the existence a bar that require friendship to be of a certain level. I know for a fact that the level of friendship that Ash and Pikachu has is quite high, therefore forming the indirect question if their level of friendship is higher than that of the Final Fantasy protagonists that bested Ultimecia's strongest move.

4. I'm sorry for bringing up your panties. I were under the impression that you cared, because of your caps and exclamation mark. That and that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that I made this to troll people. It just seemed to me, judging by those factors, that you weren't entirely indifferent towards the existence of this thread.

It felt as if you not getting to say that Ultimecia would beat the two in a real fight upset you. I probably just misinterpreted you, though.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:58 AM