KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Travis Touchdown vs. Master Chief

Travis Touchdown vs. Master Chief
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Travis Touchdown vs. Master Chief

travis has access to all three of his sabers 9he can change them during the fight) and unlimited energy or all of them

fight in an empty warehouse

Old Post May 18th, 2008 08:56 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Travis has FOUR Beam Katanas.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 11:24 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Travis has FOUR Beam Katanas.
.....oh yeah I forgot to count the first one...ok all 4

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 01:44 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Waiting for Master Chief fanboys....

But I think Travis can take this match. All he has to do is close in and attack the Chief in close range combat thus rendering most of his weaponry useless. But the Chief is stronger, faster, and has better reflexes and he can wield a mean Energy Sword not to mention his armor and shield.

I'm leaning for a Master Chief victory for this one 7/10

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:16 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Waiting for Master Chief fanboys....

But I think Travis can take this match. All he has to do is close in and attack the Chief in close range combat thus rendering most of his weaponry useless. But the Chief is stronger, faster, and has better reflexes and he can wield a mean Energy Sword not to mention his armor and shield.

I'm leaning for a Master Chief victory for this one 7/10

I dnno tavis is very fast, bullet speed it seems ( can block bullets without looking and moves his hands instantly) he has also takn grenades at point blank (three in a row I think) as well as taking all of destroymer mans powers just to see how powerful he was

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:33 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
[B]Waiting for Master Chief fanboys....

But I think Travis can take this match. All he has to do is close in and attack the Chief in close range combat thus rendering most of his weaponry useless.

Closing in on a being strong enough to flip tanks isn't exactly incredibly smart.

From what I've seen, Travis' lightsaber wannabe thingy is about as useful as an energy sword besides it's ability to deflect bullets. Aside from that the Chief's armor is strong enough to not even be scratched after falling through literally miles in the air, and bullets move in slow motion to the Chief.

That being said, Chief wins 7-8/10 unless someone can prove otherwise...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 01:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Hmm..I must admit I'm quite a fan of the otaku Travis Touchdown...I like the Chief as well but I see myself relating to travis at times XD.

ANYWAY, Travis isn't a push over that much we can tell..his durability is actually quite high O_O......and that sword of his, especially if we're talking about the Katana edition one that looks like a real katana..that sword owns. Also can Travis go into that one super mode where his hair turns yellow during this match? I think the slots line up to those three..green dealios XD? It's where he's fairly unstoppable and can hack through anything and fire what seems to be insanely powerful shock waves from his sword? If so then...This is closer than a lot off people probably think ^_^

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 05:20 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The fvck is Travis Touchdown?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 05:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The fvck is Travis Touchdown?

>=O

Look in the respect threads, please.

EDIT: Here's what's probably his ultimate attack

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 06:22 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

one of his energy blasts would probably do a lot of damage, they seem to have the same speed and skill level and travis saber would probably do heavy damage

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 12:09 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Travis would be fullest to get close to the Chief since he can flip a tank.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 12:27 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Ban Mido
Also can Travis go into that one super mode where his hair turns yellow during this match?

OH SHI -

(please log in to view the image)

HOLY **** GUYS, CHIEF IS ****ED.

I MEAN WHO THE F*** CONTESTS A SUPER SAIYAN.

WTF.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 06:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, we were all thinking it when we saw it. But no one had the balls to say it until now.

Thank black jesus for you DarkC.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 07:40 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

wit htravis's super modes I think he can pull out the majority

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 12:06 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disagree.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 05:50 AM