KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Western RP: play thread

Western RP: play thread
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Western RP: play thread

Alrighty everybody start playing smile

I'm going to post my intro in a while but I have to go now

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:16 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily Sanders did a rountine on the stage making fellows whistle especially when she hit a high note. She loved to get praise and noticed a figure in a corner drinking a root beer and staring at her like she was an alien.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:08 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Luis climbed off his horse, tied him to a rail, and went inside the bar. He went to the barkeep and ordered a bottle of Tequila. He sat down in a dark corner, poured himself a shot, and drank it. He looked up at the woman on the stage (Lily), somehow feeling slightly sorry for her.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:35 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Jake was sitting at a table by himself, slowly coming out of the drunken haze he had been in the last 24 hours. He watched Lily on stage. He watched the men coming in, looking for ones that looked like they had money to waste on gambling.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:35 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily bowed and got off to mingle with the people.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:49 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Luis was still in the corner, quietly drinking shots of Tequila.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:27 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

Nic walked into the bar and went to the bar tender. ((18 yr old ppl could drink then)) "Hey Mr.(i dont know what bar tenders name should be), I'll take a beer and then i need to grab a bottle of whiskey for my uncle."

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:30 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily looked about and ran a comb through her hair.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:43 PM
Tela

Catori walked into the Saloon (bar). She hadn't come for the whiteman's drinks, but to meet a friends older brother. He was like the same to her. She looked at Lily with disgust. She found their language difficult and her parents had forbidden it around them.

Catori sat at a table hidden by shadows.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:25 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What do you need?" Lily asked in Native American and covered her mouth. She was from a tribe in the north and rarely spoke it because it reminded her too much of her mother who dies before her father became a sheriff. The American jewelry around her neck only symbolized she was that nationality but no one asked about it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:20 PM
Tela

Catori didn't speak to Lily. She tried to form the words. "I'm meeting a friend" she didn't smile due to the fact she was eagerly watching the swinging doors.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:34 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Luis looked over at the two women suspiciously. That, of course, was nothing new--he looked at everyone that way. He lit a cigarette and pulled the brim of his hat over his eyes.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:08 AM
XornonJay

Jake had come out of the drunken haze and lifted his hand to the bar tender. "Gi' me two shots of whiskey friend." When his drinks came, he downed them both and then stood, lighting a cigarette, and putting his hat back on his head. He need to go on a walk, he was tired of sitting around.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:17 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"They'll probably come soon," said Lily in English as she got up to take her round of orders.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:20 AM
Tela

Catori nodded and let Lilly go back to waitressing. Her friend walked in. He ordered a drink before joining her.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:55 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Scruffy-looking hombre, Buddy Reno swaggered through the swinging doors to the bar, patting a layer of dust and white powder from his tattered vest and breeches. He was in the company of another man, a short, round, bald, bespectacled sort, who was well-dressed in fine suit pants and silk shirt. A striking contrast the the rough-and-tumble Reno.

"That was a fine day's labor, young man..." the well-to-do doughboy commended, passing a leather pouch to Buddy as they approached the bar.

Buddy nodded to the stout fellow, and accepted his payment graciously.
"Much obliged, Mr Smith... let me know when you reckon you will start construction, and I'll be sure to make myself available..."

"Will do, son..." the elder man promised, tipping his bowler hat to Buddy before making a graceful exit from the saloon.

Buddy shrugged and continued to the bar, ordering up a sasparilla, then eying the entertainment.

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:18 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Catori smiled. Her friend handed her a bracelet. "It is a presnt from friend to friend." he said.

Catori greatfully took it. "Thank you." she said putting it on.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:22 AM
Darth Revan
-

Luis watched the man leave and spat on the floor where he had walked. He had worked for him before, and hadn't liked it...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:58 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily gazed at Buddy's friend over a round of drinks and raised her eyebrow at him in a menancing way.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:01 AM
XornonJay

Jake stummbled down the street a bit, vision swimming, until finally it cleared. He found a barel of rain water and dunked his head. Feeling better, he headed back to the saloon, already missing the activity. As he walked he drummed his fingers on his pistols handle lightly.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:07 AM