KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Forbidden High No Return

Forbidden High No Return
Started by: Kurosaki Ichigo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Forbidden High No Return

Ichigo stratched his head as it was still light outside. "Cool! So i win Twenty dollars if i stay in here for one day. How easy might as well throw a party." He said smileing and walked in seeing how dusty and dark it was. "Geez it's bright as ever outside. And dark as the night in here. Cool. I'll need a few dust sweepers and check this place out. Then it will be all good. Men what's that smell! Smells like sh!t." He said laughing hard and started walking upstairs. They made loud creaks as he went upstairs. "Cool a Piano!" He yelled and ran over to it he blew on it, and ran his fingers down it. "We won't need this. But i'll keep it maybe it can be a make out place or something." He said smirking and opened a room door and seen it was two beds. "Or this can be the make-out spot." He said smirking again, Ichigo closed the door and walked back down the stairs. He jumped on the old couch, which caused dust and dirt to flutter up everywere. It made him sneeze atleast twelve times. "Ahh!" He yelled and fell off the couch. "Damit." And suddenly a White figure walked past him. He ignored it thinking his mind was playing tricks on him. "Oh here ghosty, ghosty." He said makeing dog noises abvously makeing fun of the so called fake ghosts. Rather the ghost were fake or not he would soon find out...

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:13 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

"Heey! Ichii?! Open up!" Koru called from outside, banging loudly on the door. He peeked in the window, leaning over a ledge, and peered to one of the boards. As suddenly as he did, a slight wind pushed him from behind, or what he thought was wind, and he went flyinf face-first over the rail.
"Aaah! Ichi!" He yelled as he toppled into a bush.
"Ouch... Damnit!" He stood up, brushed himself off, and busted down the door.
"Ichigo! I'm gonna kill you!" He joked, set his beer down, and ran off to find him.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:34 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Shin was just waking up as he rolled out of bed and went in the shower he slept in late because he was studying with his younger brother Kenta they were both vary smart.Shin was in the shower and even though he was small he was toned and was vary strong as he got dressed he grabbed his cell phone and called his long time friend Ichigo]"Ichigo what are you doing today"[he asked as he went down the steps to the kicktin where his brother was eat ting toast and reading a book]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Kenta was up around 6:00am he only slept for 3 hours even though he was up with his brother shin studying he always looked up to Shin he was his idol he tryed to be just like him he study hard and worked out just as much he still did not have as much tone he was getting there.Kenta was eating toast as Shin came down the steps on the phone]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:35 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ichigo was on the ground crying he was laughing so hard. "Koru are you ok?" He said and started laughing again. "How did you fall?" He said laughing on the ground. Ichigo stopped laughing but kept giggleing for a while. And heard his cell phone ringing the ring tone was Good Bye by SR17. He looked at it and seen it was Shin. He answered the phone. "Cabaso ejnfei nfuirerfn i rniurnf fienf!" He yelled on the phone and started smileing. "Yo wat's up Shin! Long time no see."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:44 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Bah... Shut up..." Koru stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms, but they were soon sent flailing again.
"How'd I fall?! You pushed me, Dipshit!" He scoffed, and then looked away and tryed to calm down, and then smiled.
"Brought beer... And did I hear a piano?" Koru asked, already have listened while Ichigo was walking around.
"I'll play it later.." Koru shrugged, and sat down on the couch as well, looking around, waiting for people to get there.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:50 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Shin rubbed his head and walked out into the bright sun he was still sleepy he yawned into the phone"yo where are you at I'm bored"[Shin was normally not so upfront but it was his friend so he did not care he started to walk aimlessly though the city hoping ichigo dont hang up with out answering]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:53 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

March happened to pass by. She saw that the door was open, so she snuck in. "never been in here." She said aloud. "Cool..." Then the door shut. She didn't mind it and continued to explore.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:01 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ichigo laughed at Koru. "Hey i didn't push you. Dude did you know the showers still work in this place. It's like someone has been living here someone dead wooooo!" He said in a scary voice smileing and walked into the kitchen. "Ok you brought the beer. Oh shit. I forgot my charger i think i left it at home. He said and walked back into the living room. He had more then enough minutes but his cell phone was fully charged. But just in case he would be talking on the phone all the time. He turned to Koru. "Hey you want to go with me at home. To go get my cell phone charger. I know you're scared of things and all." He said smileing and looked at the stairs. "This place is amazeing it's a Mansion. I wonder why no one never lived here." He still had his cell phone at his ear. "Hey Koru did you bring your cell phone?" Ichigo said and heard what Shin said. "We're at that old Haunted High School. We're throwing a party there. I was gonna win twenty dollars but now 300 hundred. Awesome right! Invite some friends come on over. If we're not there we're at my house. Oh and bring you cell phone Shin." Ichigo then turned to the girl who had walked in. "Check it out." He whispered to Koru. "Hello Madam welcome to the Kurosaki's resident." He said smirking.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:04 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Your house?" March smirked. "This is once the Oakley Boarding School." She walked around and sat on an antique chair. "Oh, and the door shut by itself earlier. Thought you might wanna know." She said calmly.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:11 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ichigo nodded his head as she had made him seem like a idiot. "I knew that." He said shaking his head and walked up to her. "What i wanna know is more about you." He said and popped a mint in his mouth. He then got close in her face staring into her eyes deeply.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:14 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Uh.. yeah." She placed a hand between her and Ichigo's face. "I'm March, and i think i've seen you before..." She looked at a mirror nearby and saw a white floating thingy pass by quickly. "Cool. This place is haunted." She thought. "Gotta stay for awhile and check this out."

"I heard you're throwing a party..."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:19 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Shin hung up the phone he made a few phone calls and told them to be there at around 8:00 he then called his little brother Kenta and told him about the party and said he was on his way to pick him up he walked with his hands on top of his head he was almost home so he just ran the rest of the way]"oh yes i just toped my best score"[he said smileing at Kenta he was sitting on the steps out side there house]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Kenta was sitting out side waitting for his older brother to show he smiled as he watched his bro run up]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:20 AM
Striding Cloud

"I'm Ichigo i know i've seen you before. And there's no need to play hard to get. Come one don't believe in that childs play. And you March can stay here as long as you like. You know March is such a good name. My birthday is in march. And as for the party thing. Yea and i'm personalily inviteing you to it." He said smileing and stood right behind her in the mirror. His breath smelled fresh from the mint.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:27 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Thank you." March said, telling herself not to blush, but is not successful. "I'm inviting some friends over..." She kept glancing at the mirror. It was weird, something black passed by. "did you see thaT?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:30 AM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

Trevor was standing in the corner of the room, he had just been watching the others go about their business. "I'm getting tired, i think i'm gonna leave. See you all later." He walks across the room to the door. As he walks across the room he gives a discrete wink to March.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:31 AM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

"Yo Treavor. Come for the party invite some friends. And bring your cell phone." Ichigo said and turned back to March seeing her blush. "Invite as much friends as you want. And see what? I seen nothing maybe you need to rest there's a bed upstairs. You can lay down if you want or we can lay down if you want." He said smileing and looking into her eyes.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:35 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

March looked at Trevor curiously. "where are you going?" She smiled pretty naughtily. "don't tell me you're leaving, the party ain't even starting yet..."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:36 AM
Striding Cloud

"Oh great." Ichigo said in a low voice rolling his eyes. I really never did like that guy He turned to March. "So i really think you need some rest. Or maybe a good shower would do it." He put his hand on her cheek you look cold here." He said and wrapped his jacket around her.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:39 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Thanks..." She said. "This place is cool... How did you get the keys to this place?" March asked, still staring at the mirror, hoping she'll see something again for some unknown reason.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:44 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

Kuro shrugged, and then slapped Ichigo across his head.
"Ain't scared of nothin'!" He assured them both, and then smiled when March got there.
"Wassup, March?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, but not waiting for a response.
"I think I'l stay here, and man the fort while your gone Ichi." He joked, and went to the fridge, returning with a few beers. He passed them to Ichi, himself, March, and Trevor.
"Cheers, Mates!"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:45 AM