KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Pokemon X (NEW RPG)

Is this rpg good?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Alright 0 0%
Bad 0 0%
Freakin Cool 1 33.33%
Sucks Weiner 2 66.67%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pokemon X (NEW RPG)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pokemon X (NEW RPG)

POKEMON-X

This is a new Pokemon RPG that I hope will be played by many.

THE 1 AND ONLY RULE:
NO starting name calling. I hate that crap.

To sign up paste and copy this and fill it out:
NAME:
TOWN:
STARTER POKEMON: (Cyndaquil, Tododile, Chickorita, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Torchic, Mudkip, Treeko, Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig; Hoothoot, Pidgey, Tailow, Starly)

Moves:
Fire Water Grass Flying

lvl.5 Scratch Tackle Tackle Peck

Leer Growl Growl Leer
lvl.10 Ember Bubble Absorb Wing Attack

From there on add anything u like but dont make it stupid.

Lvls:
start with 20 exp, earn 5 every pokemon you kill
gain a level its 30 exp, earn 10 every pokemon you kill
gain another level its 40 exp, earn 20 every pokemon you kill

PVP: You can PVP but make it fair dont cheat and say you took the pokemons life with one move if you really cant. You can make your own story line. You cant catch legendary pokemon until your lvl 50 or higher. You get 1 master ball each 10 lvls you gain. Just remeber to be fair to others and have fun!!!

Last edited by WingBlade on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 04:53 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:46 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you need permission to open this from Ush

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:53 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
you need permission to open this from Ush

how?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:56 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

... lol noob ...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:17 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darkxbox
... lol noob ...

i kno im a noob i started yesterday retard u used 2 b a noob so everyone has to b so shut the f up and suck ma balls

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:22 AM
DangerousBeauty

......wow, calm down...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 04:12 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by lilk82394
i kno im a noob i started yesterday retard u used 2 b a noob so everyone has to b so shut the f up and suck ma balls

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 04:19 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

i wasnt saying i wasnt a noob before, you just implied it. also, as i stated before
"kno" is not a word, "u" is not a word, other symbols that are not words include "2" , "b" , "b" , "f" , "ma"

you ment " I know I'm a new person, as I started yesterday. You are a retard. You were a new person at one point, as well as everyone else. So be quiet and suck on my genitals."

is that what you were aiming for What the f**k? bunny

i also recommend that you ignore me as i can be quite...

annoying laughing

Last edited by Unbias3d on Jun 5th, 2008 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:12 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darkxbox
i wasnt saying i wasnt a noob before, you just implied it. also, as i stated before "kno" is not a word, "u" is not a word, other symbols that are not words include "2" , "b" , "b" , "f" , "ma"

you ment " I know I'm a new person, as I started yesterday. You are a retard. You were a new person at one point, as well as everyone else. So be quiet and suck on my genitals."

is that what you were aiming for What the f**k? bunny

i also recommend that you ignore me as i can be quite...

annoying laughing

first of all if u are smart enough to explain all that useless crap 2 me u should be able to understand what f means, waht u means, and what ma means. And if youre not let me inform you.
F:****
U:You
Ma:my

so stop being a dimwad. and no one says genitals anymore. Why were you on the thread anyway?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:03 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

if i did not understand what you ment then how would i have corrected you. i was merely stating that f, u, and ma are not actual words.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 02:29 PM
DangerousBeauty

USH SAVE US! God I cant wait for him to close this so you two numb nuts can stop with this mindless chatter! Oh and dbox you put your comma in the wrong place :P

"You were a new person at one point, as well as everyone else."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 04:00 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

for the sake of Satan! you two 'kids' are arguing over something so childish im surprised people still talk to you

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 04:03 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Your all asses with NO exception. Instead of bashing or just plain whining, why not tell the person what to do?

Please visit following thread and read the rules trough:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t360856.html
By the time you have read the entire first post you will know what to do and what is required to gain permission.

Perspective

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 04:29 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibm1000

thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 08:44 PM
ibm1000 is currently offline Click here to Send ibm1000 a Private Message Find more posts by ibm1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Ahahaha, reported.

No permission and constant bashing.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 09:06 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vathu
Ahahaha, reported.

No permission and constant bashing.

wat a freakin snitch. I bet u a punk

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 12:58 AM
DangerousBeauty

how?

pmed me for help long ago smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 02:57 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

wat a freakin snitch. I bet u a punk

how is that being a snitch. he just told ush about this thread so that it could be closed. it's not being used for anything.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:17 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dnt even care about this and plus how did y did all u ppl come here to this junk and darkxboxy di u even post first of all bcuz i mean dangerous beauty was helping me but u just wanted 2 start something when i dnteven know u so can everyone just keep reporting this bcuz it gettin on my nerves

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 01:20 PM
MadMel
Heh

darkxbox - that's not the way to treat newbies
lilk - dont yell back at people, just ignore it...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 01:34 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote