KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Okami v.s. Link

Okami v.s. Link
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Okami v.s. Link

Can the Sun-Goddess Dog beat Link with all his weapons?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:22 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link WTF pwns Okami.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:03 AM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Nope. Calligraphy=chop him in half with a swipe.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:08 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And also the name of the wolf is called Amaterasu

The wolf wins this and no he an't evil like ganondorf.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 02:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So? Link still kills him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 02:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Link is awesome, but Ammy quite literally freezes time to attack with the Celestial Brush.

She fights ferociously at close quarters, tooth and claw and weapon. She can also fight at long range using her Prayer Beads and several Brush attacks. And if he tried using arrows or the hookshot, Ammy can knock those out of the air using the Brush too.

I like Link, but unless he pulls something incredible out of his sockhat, Ammy would win in a one-on-one fight.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 03:27 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

In more situations than less, Ammy is likely to take the fight. But considering its a Link with "all his weapons" I doubt the win would be a curbstomp for either one. Nayru's Love or the Magic Armor will keep Link from getting any kind of mortal wounds for a while, and I wouldn't count on the wind spell taking too much effect thanks to Link's iron boots. Given the circumstance, Link would be able to land a few good hits, whether or not Ammy had the Celestial Brush. Win? Not quite as likely, but in this situation, not ENTIRELY impossible, at least not quite.

But hey, at least Link's still got the cooler-looking wolf form (that the citizens are actually scared of).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 04:22 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

WOLF FIGHT!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 01:25 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

On another note, let's not forget Link's special masks.

In fact, Fierce Diety Link could probably do a number on Amaterasu.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 12:24 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So could Giant's.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 12:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
On another note, let's not forget Link's special masks.

In fact, Fierce Diety Link could probably do a number on Amaterasu.

So what Link is Amaterasu fighting? There's like 4-6 different Links here.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 12:34 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Eight. There's about eight at most.

And the OP didn't say any kind of specifications as to which Link. All weapons = All weapons.

Hell, if they took all the Links in the series (skills, magic, items, etc.) and combined them into one, he'd almost be uber.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 12:45 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Link with every weapon he's ever had access to annihilates Okami.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 01:20 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Link with access to the Fierce Deity Mask could most likely take Ammy. Power of a god in a mask, against the power of a goddess in a wolf statue.

OoT Link would not be able to beat Ammy.

MM Link probably could, with Chateau Romani and the Fierce Deity.

WW Link would not be able to beat Ammy.

TP Link, I really think it depends. With wolf form, and Midna helping, I think he could take Ammy.

Against the Fierce Deity, or a fully-powered TP Link, it would be a very interesting battle indeed.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 01:47 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

All weapons != all weapons, accessories, and armor...just weapons. Or so I would assume.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 03:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by General Kaliero
OoT Link would not be able to beat Ammy.

MM Link probably could, with Chateau Romani and the Fierce Deity.

confused...but aren't they...er...y'know

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:06 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
confused...but aren't they...er...y'know

I am speaking, of course, in gameplay terms. MM Link has distinctly different abilities, thanks to the masks.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 05:22 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by General Kaliero
I am speaking, of course, in gameplay terms. MM Link has distinctly different abilities, thanks to the masks.

And the Great Fairy's Sword which, being imbued with the Great Fairy's powers, was presumably very powerful.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 10:08 PM
Remi8193
Coona Matata

Do u mean Link as a Wolf or Hylian

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 08:55 AM
Remi8193 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi8193 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi8193 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote