KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Bowser VS. The Ultimate Chimera

Bowser VS. The Ultimate Chimera
Started by: GenomeFrozener

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Bowser VS. The Ultimate Chimera

Can he survive for two hours?!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 06:57 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

does he get magic? items?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 11:18 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You should never have a villain from a rated E game to fight against a bad guy from a rated M game. Bowser is gonna die so horribly. We are talking about this Chimera from the game Resistance, right?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 11:27 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

more likely the chimera from earthbound erm
and a game rating has nothing to do with how well they can fight..
i can bet that metaknight from kirby superstar could beat crisis core sephiroth..
guess which game has the higher rating?

Last edited by MadMel on Jul 17th, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 11:30 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm just saying that a character from a rated E game would fight badly against a character from a rated M game. Rated M characters will want to shoot you in the head or rip out your intestines while a rated E character can hardly do any damage to you sometimes. Rated E games are for 8 year olds because they suck. Rated E games suck!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

It's The Ultimate Chimera from MOTHER 3.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:42 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm just saying that a character from a rated E game would fight badly against a character from a rated M game. Rated M characters will want to shoot you in the head or rip out your intestines while a rated E character can hardly do any damage to you sometimes. Rated E games are for 8 year olds because they suck. Rated E games suck!!!

its official, your an idiot erm

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 02:06 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by MadMel
its official, your an idiot erm

Just noticed him spreading his influence of ignorance around here?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 02:19 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Hey, I'm only saying what I think here. If you want to pick on people that you think are idiots, go somewhere else. Jerks.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 02:31 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hey, I'm only saying what I think here. If you want to pick on people that you think are idiots, go somewhere else. Jerks.

We only 'pick' on you because you constantly show ignorance in your posts. Wise up and this won't happen.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:08 AM