KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ash Crimson Vs K'

Ash Crimson Vs K'
Started by: Ryo 666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ash Crimson Vs K'

Takes place in Tekken 5 tournament final arena.

Can we try to keep it on topic, been reading allot of other threads and they seem to go off topic allot lol.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 11:03 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Ash destroys K.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:59 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Poor K'... there were rumours that that f*cking stupid homosexual bastard kills our handsome whitehaired beauty in canon...
Though K' is able to take a couple of wins, but in general that thread ruins my mood more than FC ruins the image of Dante's fan.

F*cking Ash 7-8\10

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 26th, 2008 11:14 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

When does he kill him? Link to vid or something?

Old Post May 26th, 2008 03:33 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ryo 666
When does he kill him? Link to vid or something?

There were\are rumours that that will happen during KOF XII (as alternate way for Ash Crimson to take Kusanagi flame). Those f*cktards may want to write K' out of series, as his presense doesn't make much sence after NESTS saga enged- our all-loved whitehaired beauty hates KOF after all.
But that's a lazy way and as K's fan (fangirl) I hope that that's just a rumour and killing off popular character is pretty stupid...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 26th, 2008 04:30 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Killing K' wouldn't be really major.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 27th, 2008 03:36 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Killing K' wouldn't be really major.

Go to hell, if you won't care about it, it doesn't mean it isn't major. K' has third biggest fandom in the world after Iori and Terry- that's not the empty words.
If Falcoon promotes his lame Nagase instead K' into main series (where she has even less business to be than our handsome whitehaired Beast of Prey) it would be lame and KOF will become the lamest fighting game ever.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 27th, 2008 07:09 AM
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Go to hell, .

laughing out loud

You need to calm down, its just getting sad.

Last edited by Premo on May 27th, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2008 12:45 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I'm pretty nervous because of real life stuff aka exams, so fictional characters and possible plot failures aren't the most distrubing thing in my life.
Sorry...

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 27th, 2008 07:00 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Go to hell, if you won't care about it, it doesn't mean it isn't major.

Storyline wise, it wouldn't, much, kinda. :/

If Falcoon promotes his lame Nagase instead K' into main series (where she has even less business to be than our handsome whitehaired Beast of Prey) it would be lame and KOF will become the lamest fighting game ever.

Now, you're being over opinionated. laughing out loud
From what I'm seeing KOF is still a less known fighting game (Well, over here in the states) , I still love the series though.
EDIT: Killing K' would't make KOF less of a good series. :/

laughing out loud

Thank you, going batshit insane over a simple ass comment. I was referring to storyline wise, not fandom.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on May 27th, 2008 at 09:35 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2008 09:32 PM
HmmK?
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty nervous because of real life stuff aka exams, so fictional characters and possible plot failures aren't the most distrubing thing in my life.
Sorry...
Good luck with them. smile

"The dials actually go up to 12."

Old Post May 27th, 2008 09:33 PM
HmmK? is currently offline Click here to Send HmmK? a Private Message Find more posts by HmmK? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

I hate to admit it but the man-girl Ash takes this one over K'. Especially with his new powers.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:45 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

laughing out loud

No, Charlotte speaks true. K’ = pure awesomeness.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 07:37 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Rascaduanok
No, Charlotte speaks true. K’ = pure awesomeness.

Another K' fan to the max, eh?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 10:55 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

K' has third biggest fandom in the world after Iori and Terry- that's not the empty words.
He's more popular than Kyo? Terry's more popular than Kyo too? Proof?

K' is a cool character & because of that, I wouldn't be surprised if he does get killed. Cools like Geese & Rugal die while A$$, the Meiras, & ripoff suckassaki are still around stinkin' up the place.

I can't see how K' can beat A$$ Crimson. W/Iori's powers added to his own he'll be too much for K'

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 04:51 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Another K' fan to the max, eh?

Abso–bloody–lutely. Though I do think Ash could get the better of him, especially with Iori’s powers too.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 11:05 AM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Rascaduanok
Abso–bloody–lutely. Though I do think Ash could get the better of him, especially with Iori’s powers too.

Ad majorem whitehaired gloriam, bro! *To the greatest glory of the great whitehaireneness embodied in K' and Dante*

Though Ash "Ass" Crimson most probably wins that as I've already said. Chizura and Iori's powers on top of A$$' own is too much for K'.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:04 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by brainchild81
He's more popular than Kyo? Terry's more popular than Kyo too? Proof?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:35 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

The info is rather outdated, though it's clear that a)Iori is the most popular KOF char; b)K' is among top three most popular KOF chars.

And he's much interesting than Kyo "your typical anime protagonist" Kusanagi. Though K' isn't the most original character, at least he's not a world-saving schoolboy.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:42 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

a) is clear, but b) ain't. I doubt SNK'd kill him off if he was that popular. K''s not a world-saving schoolboy. No, he's the guy that's been altered to be more like the world-saving schoolboy laughing out loud K' is still cool though

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 5th, 2008 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 04:45 AM