KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God of War II

God of War II
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

God of War II

Couldn't find a thread.

Anyway, this game comes out next month!

Is anyone else psyched about it?

I'll probably buy it soon after it comes out.

Thoughts?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 06:50 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Does'nt come out till april for us aussies

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 01:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

hmm..dunno..
btw there IS a thread for this...the search is screwey laughing out loud..

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 03:54 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Didnt I make a thread about this not long ago? Dunno, but the game looks awesome, just watch the beginning of it on youtube, the battle against Collosus is cool smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 05:09 AM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

9.7 from IGN, pretty damn awesome.

I never played the first God of War (I don't own a PS2 myself), but I'm seriously considering it at the moment if I can get ahold of a PS2. What a swan song for the PS2 eh? Plus I guarantee 90% of everyone who owns a PS3 is going to buy this game as well, as PS3's "good game" list is running a bit short at the current time lol.

Nevertheless, this game looks pretty sweet.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 08:58 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

God of war rocks smile I had no doubts it would do well, all you have to do is look at that first battle with Collousus in the trailer, its awesome, Griffins, Chimaeras and Pegasus will all be in it, I am so hyped for this game, which is unique because I rarely get hyped by a trailer. Its playing the game in a demo or such that usually tempts my buying, not trailers or adverts, but this has really sparked my interest, maybe because I played the first and that was great and logically I know what to expect from 2.

This is on my birthday wishlist ^^

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 09:07 AM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

For all you PS3 owners with HDTV's scared that God of War 2 will look like crap on your TV's, for your viewing pleasure the game will run in 720p. So thats pretty sweet as well.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:31 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

gow 2 b!tch!!! yeah!!! if you like god of war, get the ghost rider game, it's so similar

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 04:08 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

GoW makes me wish I owned a ps2

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 05:02 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

You should buy one... immediately!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 05:13 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beta ray bob
gow 2 b!tch!!! yeah!!! if you like god of war, get the ghost rider game, it's so similar

Yea i know i've checked out the trailer for the ghost RIder game they are so similar especally when it comes to the wepons

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 06:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
For all you PS3 owners with HDTV's scared that God of War 2 will look like crap on your TV's, for your viewing pleasure the game will run in 720p. So thats pretty sweet as well.
Was corrected as wrong info, its running normally, not 720. Not that it matters much. this game is awesome either way. Can't wait to tear apart Athena.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:11 AM
judgement hand
Back from social life

(and on a completely unrelated subject) i got ghost rider for psp, and it pwns. so naturally gow 2 will pwn even more

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:39 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

im gonna buy it the day it comes out!

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 07:31 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Gow 1 was awesome i need to buy another ps2 so i can get this. on my when i get money wishlist

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 04:07 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok. So I never completed God of War 1 because I got to the part where you have to kill those Menataur as a sacrifice and these random dark circles appear all around the area on the floor. So I figured I just had to kill them over the circles to make a sacrifice. So I tried this and it didn't work. I later got some advice on it, like some months later and they told me that's exactly what I was suppose to do, but as I said it didn't work. So it's been however long, since the game first came out, that I haven't even picked it back up. I did watch a show that showed what happened in the whole game and the boss fights and story and everything, so I wouldn't be lacking in that respect if I were to get God of War II, which I think I may do whether I finish the first one or not, but being that the Sequel is coming out, I want to finish the first one so can anyone tell how to get past that part in the game that I described above and if I was correct or not and what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:46 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, first type in "Black Sheep Wall". This enables your being able to see the entire map. Then type in Power Overwhelming (god mode) and finally Operation Cwal (faster unit production)...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:52 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

wtf laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican
Well, first type in "Black Sheep Wall". This enables your being able to see the entire map. Then type in Power Overwhelming (god mode) and finally Operation Cwal (faster unit production)...
Originally posted by MadMel
wtf laughing out loud
Ummm....Thanks....erm

(My God )

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 08:07 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:43 AM