KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star fox

Star fox
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Star fox

this is the best game on nintendo 64 i think i have beat it so many times i just try to beat the high score everytime jsut to make it chalenging but this is my fav game on 64

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:28 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It was the first game I rented for N64, and I remembered how impressed I was. Then after playing tons of other N64 games, I just happened to play Starfox again, and by then the graphics and game play had highly evolved for N64 and I found the game most unimpressive!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:25 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

still just the basic idea for it i mena i have not seen ne thing ike it with hpw the levels where formed the freddom u had flying when u had the mode on where u can fly in all directions i thought it was very cool i still play it once in a while

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:05 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah star fox 64 is deffaintly a classic. i remember it was the first time a rumble pack was released. the game came with a rumble pak. that kicked as*s. N64 started the rumble shock sick mania. i personaly turn that crap off. i think it gives off sumblinal messages to make you wanna play more. any way star fox for game cube was absolute kiddy garbage bullshit, to bad they diddnt stick to flying

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I like the Gamecube Star Fox, Rareware made some of the best games ever! thumb up

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u and ur new technology lol

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx

star fox on gamecube is utter bullshit. childish bullshit. They even took the best character out because he was controversial with is dialogue in Starfox64. )falco( that is just bullshit

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol Star Fox is pretty funny

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:11 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
duffy

Anyone looking forward to the new one

Attachment: 1378215.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Withnail: What for?
I: Ask him about his house.
Withnail: You want me to call what-his-name and ask him about his house?
I: Why not?
Withnail: Alright. what's his number?
I: I've no idea - I've never met him.
Withnail: Well neither have I. What the **** are you talking about?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:21 PM
duffy is currently offline Click here to Send duffy a Private Message Find more posts by duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
duffy

Attachment: 1378175.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Withnail: What for?
I: Ask him about his house.
Withnail: You want me to call what-his-name and ask him about his house?
I: Why not?
Withnail: Alright. what's his number?
I: I've no idea - I've never met him.
Withnail: Well neither have I. What the **** are you talking about?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:22 PM
duffy is currently offline Click here to Send duffy a Private Message Find more posts by duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

starfox assault for gamecube (the second gamecube starfox) was actually really underrated but was really, really hard, especially the last level. The fact that there were four ways to play made it really cool. What made starfox adventures kinda...yeah was cause it was a completely different game called dinosaur planet using the ocarina of time game engine but was changed to a starfox game at the last minute. The final battle in that game was awesome tho.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 08:09 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

...Holy zombie thread, Batman!

Assault flopped on its face, and hard. Namco had no idea what to do with the StarFox license. All the on-foot sequences were just sad. The rail ArWing levels actually felt like StarFox, but there were far too few of them.

StarFox 64, though, now an 11-year-old game, still plays as great as ever. And Command, despite some iffy parts, offered up a mostly genuine StarFox experience.

Here's hoping if Nintendo keep the series alive, they do the next game in-house.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:02 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

They said they're working on a Wii Star Fox game that's gonna be the sequel to Command; kind of leaving off where Command did.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:44 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

When did they say that? Star Fox was the first fandom I actively joined, so I'd think I'd have heard it...

Also, kind of hard to pick up where Command left off, unless they fuse storylines. Which I hope they do, but in a good way.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:30 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Star Fox 64 was awesome, I loved the 'Independence Day' type level where you had to blow up the alien spacecraft....so fun.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:44 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
When did they say that?

weknownothingaboutstarfox.com

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
When did they say that? Star Fox was the first fandom I actively joined, so I'd think I'd have heard it...

Also, kind of hard to pick up where Command left off, unless they fuse storylines. Which I hope they do, but in a good way.

But here's the actually place I heard of the Wii Star Fox:
http://news.spong.com/article/10144...er_Mario_Galaxy

And Command if I recall they said they would tell the "true" story of Command or something like that...but I miss Andross.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote