KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Grey Fox, C. Raiden Vamp vs Dante and Ryubusa

Grey Fox, C. Raiden Vamp vs Dante and Ryubusa
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Grey Fox, C. Raiden Vamp vs Dante and Ryubusa

Grey Fox- All his gear.
C. Raiden- All his gear
Vamp- All his gear. With Reduced Healing Capabilities

vs

Ryu Hayabusa-All His gear and powers except(Bushido Scroll, Demon Statue, and the Dark Dragon Blade)

Dante- All His Gear and powers except(QuickSilver, Reduced healing, Devil Trigger)

Who wins.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:45 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originality. thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 01:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

You do know it's 'Gray Fox' not 'Grey Fox'. Konami stated this so many times.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 11:00 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
You do know it's 'Gray Fox' not 'Grey Fox'. Konami stated this so many times.

Reported for harassment, spam, and not contributing to the conversation. How many times do I have to tell you I do not care about grammer, or worry about the spelling. This has carried over three threads so far and now a forth. Either contribute to the conversation or dont post. I dont see whats the problem. Why bring up the issue that isn't really relevent to the actual argument. You obviously know who it is. If you wanted to correct me about the spelling PM me. Or state it in a post relevent to the conversation as a side note. Geez.....

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 11:46 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Csdabest
Reported for harassment, spam, and not contributing to the conversation. How many times do I have to tell you I do not care about grammer, or worry about the spelling.

It wasn't for grammar, it was for character identification. "Grey" is a real word.

This has carried over three threads so far and now a forth. Either contribute to the conversation or dont post.

I did.
I told you you gotten the wrong character.
It's "Gray Fox" not "Grey Fox".

I dont see whats the problem.

It's NOT the character you're trying to identify.

Why bring up the issue that isn't really relevent to the actual argument.

Why bring up a character name that doesn't exist?

You obviously know who it is. If you wanted to correct me about the spelling PM me.

That's not the point, it's getting the wrong name is all.
So I'm suppose to look after your mistakes and PM you of their whereabouts? You can do that yourself... :/

[B]Or state it in a post relevent to the conversation as a side note. Geez.....

It is relevant, you mistook the name of a character and I thus correctly identified it.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 12:02 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Team 1 is going down.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 12:26 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

He most likely did this thread out of spite.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 01:11 AM
Csdabest

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
It wasn't for grammar, it was for character identification. "Grey" is a real word.

I did.
I told you you gotten the wrong character.
It's "Gray Fox" not "Grey Fox".

It's NOT the character you're trying to identify.

Why bring up a character name that doesn't exist?

That's not the point, it's getting the wrong name is all.
So I'm suppose to look after your mistakes and PM you of their whereabouts? You can do that yourself... :/

[b]It is relevant, you mistook the name of a character and I thus correctly identified it.

You can't PM me about this why?

But I didnt do this out of spite. I think its a pretty good matchup.

Dante is greatly weakened cuz he doesnt have His Crazy Healing abilities, no DT, or Quicksilver.

Ryu doesnt have his planet manipulating or destroying items or weapons.

Team Metal is got all their gear. And Cyborg Raiden and "Gray" Fox isnt all that slow or weak.

C.Raiden and I beleive "Gray" Fox isnt are stronger than Dante(i beleive)and almost as fast. I see nothing spite about this. Only thing Ryu and Dante have in thier arsenal that really puts them above them are thier spiritiual and Demonic powers.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 03:44 AM
NemeBro

Ryu has planetary powers? Umm when? Just beat NG2, never saw any planetary powers.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 04:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Old School NG. Ninja Ryukenden. When he had to retrieve the Bushido scroll. A scroll which gives the user the powers to control world.

The sega system ones. not the Nes.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 05:04 AM
NemeBro

Oh okie dokie. I never played the older games.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 05:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Yeah...My collection of the video games are all the way down in Florida. You most likely have to download them online and use a Emulator. Which i use on my Desktop.

But I do give Team Metal a fighting chance especially after weakening team 2 though.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 05:28 AM
NemeBro

I think if they can behead Dante, then Team 1 will win.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 05:53 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

You can't PM me about this why?

I shouldn't have to PM you on your mistakes.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 06:00 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Metal Queer team gets its ass whupped, as usual. Dante and Ryu are armed with godly powerful supernatural weapons, both have extremely potent magic in their arsenal, and Dante can't be killed by anything in MGS. Dante or Ryu could easily take both of the MGS characters solo, this is borderline spite.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 07:01 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
The Metal Queer team gets its ass whupped, as usual. Dante and Ryu are armed with godly powerful supernatural weapons, both have extremely potent magic in their arsenal, and Dante can't be killed by anything in MGS. Dante or Ryu could easily take both of the MGS characters solo, this is borderline spite.

I can understand and respect your opinion to see that team two would win, but jeez, to insult the Metal Gear series. Wrong.
The whole series shits on the franchises of Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry. I now recognize you as the ****ing moron you truly are.
EDIT: Remove the cum of both Dante and Ryu from your mouth, you redunt fool.
EDIT2: Thanks to stupid ass moronic fanboys like fascistcrusader, I'm starting to really hate Dante.
EDIT3: Knew these thread was trouble... >.<

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Jul 1st, 2008 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:16 AM
Csdabest

lol @ Metal Queer Team. Yeah there was alot of Gay moments in MGS. From Raiden running around all butt naked through the base. To the man cuddle at the end of MGS4.

Wat were someother gay moments in MGS?

But maybe I should take away Demon and Spiritial powers to even it up abit. But then it would be of which powers to get rid of. Also FC i dont see how its borderline spite. I think its a decent match up >_>

Also i honestly dont see the reason why people post in these threads if all they ever do is talk smack and annoy people without contributing to the conversation in their post.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 12:11 PM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

How anyone could even slightly enjoy the MGS series is beyond me. The stories are needlessly convoluted, the gameplay is terrible, giving neither a satisfying stealth nor action experience, and it tries to too hard to be artistic. The fact that there are multiple 90 minute cut scenes in MGS 4 is the ultimate sign of a series with its head so far up its own ass it can never be removed.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 05:55 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Grey Fox, C. Raiden Vamp vs Dante and Ryubusa

Grey Fox- All his gear.
C. Raiden- All his gear
Vamp- All his gear. With Reduced Healing Capabilities

vs

Ryu Hayabusa-All His gear and powers except(Bushido Scroll, Demon Statue, and the Dark Dragon Blade)

Dante- All His Gear and powers except(QuickSilver, Reduced healing, Devil Trigger)

Who wins.
Gray Fox*

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 06:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
How anyone could even slightly enjoy the MGS series is beyond me. The stories are needlessly convoluted, the gameplay is terrible, giving neither a satisfying stealth nor action experience, and it tries to too hard to be artistic. The fact that there are multiple 90 minute cut scenes in MGS 4 is the ultimate sign of a series with its head so far up its own ass it can never be removed.
And DMC is in truth a mediocre to decent adventure and action series with a retarded lead character with the shittiest sense of humor, has generally uninteresting or boring characters, basic gameplay which has been done by many games, some have done it better, and a boring plot. DMC is the most fvckin overrated game series I can think of, I tried to enjoy the games cause all my friends say they are great, but eventually said fvck it. DMC can suck my dick.

Ninja Gaiden is cool though. I enjoyed NG1 and 2.

Though in terms of plot, Metal Gear shits on both.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 06:35 PM