KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Grueling Video Game Makes Players Sick

Grueling Video Game Makes Players Sick
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Grueling Video Game Makes Players Sick

...it was bound to happen and figures it would be Square-Enix that first did it.

New enemy takes a solid day to defeat

Players be warned.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:26 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thats because that one is a online game theres no way Square-Enix would put something like that in a console one.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

pff.. even the most core gamer would put their foot down on that crap...

I mean... noone wants to spend that long on 1 boss..srsly

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

thats retarded thats just gonna make everyone pissed off. if they ever pulled taht shit on a console game it would dramatically fall in sales once people figured out

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:29 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

18 hours...,so what happens to the person who fought the boss for 17 hours and then quit? I would just jump in battle with ten minutes to go and get all the rewards.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

F*ckin' Taimat from FF 12 takes about seven days to beat, there had to be a very complicated system that was hard to keep going intact just to beat him, only to find out there's one more of those type of battles.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It's a good job this Pandemonium Warden was not part of the actual game when it first came out, because i doubt anyone would put up with a Boss like that during the story mode of the game.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 11:52 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 11:48 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think a boss battle of this scope could work on a console. It would have to be completely optional as well as allowing players to save when ever they needed. the reward would have to be some super badass legendary weapon though. Or, perhaps just a screen saying "good job nerd, you just wasted 18 hours of your life for NOTHING...,now go finish the rest of the game"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, I was under the impression that alot of people fought the monster at the same time. Not one person.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:02 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Well, I was under the impression that alot of people fought the monster at the same time. Not one person.

Anyone can fight a a giant monster that stays invincible for 18 hours with a group. Only badasses do it alone.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:09 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you cant do anything alone in FFXI, unless you're a red mage lol

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Or if you're that fat guy from South Park in the Make Love Not Warcraft episode

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 03:26 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

This is ****ing amazing.
This is beyond words....

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 11:28 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, no it really isn't.

It's stupid.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 01:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
This is ****ing amazing.
This is beyond words....

To which i say....

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No, no it really isn't.

It's stupid.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 02:08 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

To which I say...

This is Chewbacca:

(please log in to view the image)

Now why am I talking about Chewbacca in a video game thread that deals with a boss character found in a Final Fantasy game? It don't make no sense!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 02:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
you cant do anything alone in FFXI

John McClane could

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 06:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
John McClane could

With a dagger of +65 damage

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 07:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dude, john McClanes dagger would be, like, +5000 damage.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 08:22 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

In a post to their site, Square Enix has announced the three impossible-to-kill-reasonably monsters will be revised in the September update.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:02 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote