KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » 2009 Worst Game of the Year

Worst Game
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails 2 11.76%
Rogue Warrior 2 11.76%
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game 3 17.65%
G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra: The Game 4 23.53%
Terminator Salvation: The Game 1 5.88%
Silent Hill Shattered Memories 0 0%
Spider-Man Web of Shadows 0 0%
Smack Down vs. Raw 2010 3 17.65%
Lord of the Rings Conquest 2 11.76%
Ninja Blade 0 0%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2009 Worst Game of the Year
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

2009 Worst Game of the Year

Some games have been stinking this year. Which one reeks the most?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 12:42 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

There was a game that came out in May called 'Damnation'. It was bad. I mean bad kind of bad.

One of my biggest personal disappointments this year was [PROTOTYPE].

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 12:54 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

There was also a game called 'Stormrise' that came out in March. In addition to the game being crap in general, the PC version required Vista AND it was DX10-only. Even though I had both, I thought it was still incredibly stupid.

The console version didn't fare any better.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 01:14 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

You know whats funny about stormrise? It was done by the people who made Rome total war...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 02:58 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Havent play any of them but out of the ones I did play, MW 2 is the worst.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 03:14 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

MW2 is not the worst game.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 03:15 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Havent play any of them but out of the ones I did play, MW 2 is the worst.

I think someone's a PC gamer.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 04:54 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

mw2 is factually not the worst game of the year.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:29 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I hardly ever count movie-based games as actual contending video games to begin with as they're made for the sole purpose of green.

Though most wrestling games annoy me, so I'd vote for that.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

^ regardless of what he said, that G.I. Joe game made me hate everything to do with the franchise.

All you have to do is run and shoot the whole team on the hardest level and you will get through with ease of repetitive 30 min levels, its like contra, except I'd much rather play Contra than that trash excuse for a game.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:56 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by SpadeKing
^ regardless of what he said, that G.I. Joe game made me hate everything to do with the franchise.

All you have to do is run and shoot the whole team on the hardest level and you will get through with ease of repetitive 30 min levels, its like contra, except I'd much rather play Contra than that trash excuse for a game.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I really disliked that game as well. God, it was so awful, haha.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Shellshock 2 was just plain horrible. Gameplay felt stiff, AI partners acted retarded, the plot sucks, scares were something to laugh at, and the zombies bored me and I'm a zombie fan for crying out loud and I never gotten tired of them EVER!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:20 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prototype was trash. 2009 = one of the worst years of gaming.

Oh and smackdown vs raw needs to die, utterly boring, no hype at all and same repetitive shit imo.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:03 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i agree with you though that 2009 was kind of disappointing. there were no games that jumped out at me as completely awesome.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:19 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Batman Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age, Modern Warfare 2?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

lol.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:35 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What on Earth is Shattered Memories doing on that list? A game with good critical vibe that has only been out for a handful of days.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age, Modern Warfare 2?

I know, right?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:42 AM
Peach
mordrem

Spider-Man didn't even come out in 2009, that was in 2008...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ninja Blade and Smack Down vs. Raw 2010 definitely do not deserve spots on that list.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 10:15 AM
Weltall is currently offline Click here to Send Weltall a Private Message Find more posts by Weltall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote