KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fan Fiction Archives

Fan Fiction Archives
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Fan Fiction Archives

This is a place, where if you find a really great fic, you can post it on this thread and then we have this little archive to reference when we're in the mood for a story. I do ask you either paste the story's summary or make one of your own on here.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3848557...es_Ultima_Necat

Summary: It starts out like all the others, Elizabeth and co. need to go to the Locker to find Jack. They do find him, but not how they expected. One of our heroes decides to use Tia to go back in time to make things right. Romance, intrigue, and a kind of creepy kid ensue. J/E, takes place in place of AWE.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:04 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No one has a story to share? I find that hard to believe. Fine. Here's another one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3135846/1/

Summary: Jack is in the Locker and is miserable...but he's not alone. Things keep getting stranger and stranger...and more and more sexual tension builds.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 02:16 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha... i will post some... its just that, usually i take YOUR advice on which ffs to read... but I will check my fav list and post something.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 04:09 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I've got a few I'd like to share ^_^

1. "So Much To Learn" by AdhesivePriness
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3552874/1/

Summary: Elizabeth finally gets to experience how difficult being a pirate really is. Harsh reality, incredible adventures and subtle magic combine to give her quite an education. AU, post AWE time frame. M rating, ahem, firmly earned.

2. A Gift of Heaven by Sleepy Lotus

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3315582/1/

Summary: Gifts have been appearing on Elizabeth's doorstep, as mysterious and strange as their bearer. When the evervirtuous Will leaves her frustrated and alone, Elizabeth is curious what else Jack Sparrow can show her. Sparrabeth.

3. Across the Universe by Gea

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3818901/1/

Summary: Jack returns to Shipwreck Cove and persuades Elizabeth to help him in the hunt for the fountain of youth. Across the world they go in search of the mystic water in hopes of living forever, while Elizabeth struggles with her loyalties and her heart.

Enjoy big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 05:18 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

lol, Thankyou soo much for posting!

...Anybody wanna read mine?

It's a poem and you DON'T have to read it!!! It's about Jack's feelings for Elizabeth throughout the three movies, Jack's Point Of View

Leave me a comment if you like it!

Wake me, by Love Inc.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/li...0&chapter=1

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:06 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i would love to read all of them, but im at my mums atm, and her firewalls blocked itsad

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:41 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Audio, I'm having some trouble getting to it from your link. Any ideas on how to find your poetry?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 12:58 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I shall never stop recommending this story!

When the Rum Runs Out by Kohl Lined Eyes

http://movies.adultfanfiction.net/s...hp?no=600090490

One of my favorite stories and be sure to have a box of Tissues....and I mean a WHOLE BOX maybe 2 because this story WILL MAKE YOU CRY!!! BUT It is SOOOOO GOOD!!! Jack convinces Liz to leave Port Royal with him and once out at sea he starts to realize living with Liz doesnt prove to be easy! A rollercoaster of emotions with an ending I Will Never Forget! *starts to cry just thinking about it*

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:46 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I've heard a lot about this story, but can't read it b/c I'm underage and can't get on the aff.com site...is it posted anywhere else?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:02 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

If I remember correctly, I don't remember much being so adult that it needs a restricted rating. I've read raunchier things on fanfiction.net. I'll see what I can find for you, savvy. You're a mature young lady...I think you can handle it, lol.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 12:23 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Audio, I'm having some trouble getting to it from your link. Any ideas on how to find your poetry?

Ummm...well I suppose you could just visit fanfiction.com and go to the pirates of the caribbean section and at the top right of the screen (where you can choose characters, genre, etc)

select these:

Characters 1 & 2: Jack & Liz

Rated: K ->T

Genre: poetry

I'm not sure if that can help you Willo, but that is all I can think of, let me know if you still can't find it smile

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Last edited by AudioHeart on Jan 15th, 2008 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 12:20 PM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG!!! I just finished this story and Ok you guys all have to read it!

HAVEN
http://fried-flamingo.livejournal.com/73083.html

I've mostly read fics in which Liz's absence and time has done Jack horribly wrong and we see a DARKER than BLACK Jack spiral out of control..........but i've never really read a story in which absence and time performs a kind of ROLE REVERSAL on our favorite pair. A DARKER than BLACK, BEAT EVERYBODY UP, MONEY OWING, RUM SOAKED PIRATE ELIZABETH and (if you could imagine) a STEERED STRAIGHT NON-RUM DRINKING, NON-SWAYING, NON-SLURRING, EXPENSIVE CLOTHES WEARING, DITCH THE KOHL JACK and the JOURNEY to find the TREASURE it takes for each to remember the LEGENDS they are and a chance to make everything right again!

Angst, Romance, Love, Intrique, Adventure, Action and even a very intense Mr. and Mrs. Smith (beat the wits out of each other) moment! It's crazy! Gives P's in a POD a whole new meaning!! smile

IT's a Must Read!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Jan 29th, 2008 at 10:38 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 10:32 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

WOW, It's really good, loved it!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:27 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ok another one!! OMG!!! This story is amazing! and the Ending is one I will never FORGET!! I havent cried this much in an ending of a Sparrabeth Fic since "When the Rum Runs Out" OMG!!!

This is a must read!! Omg I'm still crying! Totally worth every minute! Jack and Elizabeth's love and story is a LEGACY!! OMG!! Just makes you want to scream and jump up and down with joy and yell "GO PIRACY! Thieves and beggers never shall we die!!! and neither shall Sparrabeth!"

Beyond the Far Horizon
http://salr323.livejournal.com/59864.html#cutid1

warning Chapter 13....i mean it u better have a boz of tissues with you! OMG! I'm still crying! Beautiful!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 09:55 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh my gosh, PirateDiva. I think I have an all-time favorite fic. That was so full of adventure and fate and...I didn't tear up but OH MY GOSH! This was amazing. I can't gush about it enough. She does all the characters justice, even Will, which is icing on the cake in this kind of fic. She also gives it a plot and not just smut/fluff. There is angst, there is comedy, there is sprawling action, seduction, suspense-- all amid a great love story that becomes immortal in its own way! I love you, PirateDiva, for finding this and I love the dear girl that wrote it. Everyone needs to read this one.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:44 PM
katelovespirate

Well, Pirate Diva, I'm in the midst of the fic you recommended--- and I have to say, it's my all time favorite fic, and probably the most well written one I've read. i'm only in the 2nd chapter, so we'll see how it goes... but so far, it literally beats out everything else. its interesting, because it's using a post AWE storyline I've seen a lot of other authors use, but in a very unique way. its brilliant. thanks for sharing.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 09:07 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hmmm okay... i don't think i understood the ending or something...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 12:49 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'll PM it to you. I had to read it twice, too.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 12:59 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh Willo and Kate I'm soooo glad you loved it!

I Loved it too!! Its made the top of my list of fav fics too! I cant believe u didnt tear Willo...lol! That bit about the Pearl had me balling in tears! maybe i was just sensitive last night....but u have to admit the story touches your very soul! It's a beautiful story that literally has you holding your heart for these characters! OMG I Love it!!

Kate did you finally get the ending?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 04:36 AM
katelovespirate

haha yeah Willo cleared things up for me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 12:34 PM