KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Space Pirates (Metroid) VS Mechon (Xenoblade)

Space Pirates (Metroid) VS Mechon (Xenoblade)
Started by: hunter001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hunter001

Space Pirates (Metroid) VS Mechon (Xenoblade)

In an all-out battle, or even war, who would stand victorious-the Space Pirates of the Metroid series, or the Mechon from Xenoblade Chronicles?

Here's the situation of this conflict: For the Space Pirate's side, this takes place at a time where Phaaze is still alive, so the Pirates have Phazon at their disposal, and the Pirates are under Dark Samus' control. The Space Pirates have traveled to the ends of the universe, looking for a way to put an end to the dreaded Hunter. The Pirates come across a blue planet, the size of a large star, and notice 2 unique energy signatures they've never noticed in the universe before, which are Bionis, Mechonis, and the ether energy of those worlds. Because of the ether going into Mechonis, and the material from Mechonis could potentially be forged into unique and possibly nigh impervious armor, which means they might have discovered something which could finally be a way to be impervious to the Hunter's weaponry and bring her down, so the Pirates are very determined to conquer Mechonis. The Pirates would likely alert Dark Samus of their amazing finding, and she would likely find Mechonis as a fine, if not the best, candidate for a succesor of Phaaze since it's basically a dead titan body. She would go to Mechonis herself to capture it and make it her own, if necessary.

For the Mechon's side, this conflict would take place after the Lady faced Mechon became battle ready, and the green faced Mechon with a dinosaur-like face that seems to be a long-range gunman is battle ready too. Essentially, all Faced Mechon will be in this conflict. The actual battle between the Mechon and Pirates would take place right when Metal Face and gang leave their Fortress to stop Shulk and his companions at Prison Island.

I'm guessing that the Pirates might set-up base somewhere remote so they don't get found by the natives, whether they're mechanical or biological, either in Mechonis because that's where the main attraction is for them, or somewhere in Bionis, most likely the arm, because it's so remote, close to Mechonis, and has animals and plants nearby for food, plus the cold would keep their Metroids tame.

The first place the Pirates would raid is the Galahad Fortress because it'd become a perfect base of operations for them, and there is a lot of ether for them to use as an energy source.

Since this is when Phazon is still around, the Pirates have access to Phazon based weaponry, hyper mode, Phazon-enhanced Metroids, and the fruits of perfecting Project Helix, or using Phazon to enhance Space Pirates. This means that the Pirates can deploy squads of Elite Pirates, Berserker Knights, Berserker Lords, and multiple Omega Pirates. If necessary, the other Space Pirate leaders like Kraid, Phantoon, etc. would join the fight. Of course I won't be forgetting Ridley, who I believe would play a huge role in this clash. I could easily see Meta and/or Omega Ridley duking it out against Metal Face.

So my question is, who would win, the Space Pirates or the Mechon? As durable as Mechon armor is (especially Faced Mechon armor), could it actually stand up to Phazon? I believe I've seen normal Mechon be destroyed by powerful cannons before, so there is other ways besides the Monado to damage them.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 02:41 AM
hunter001 is currently offline Click here to Send hunter001 a Private Message Find more posts by hunter001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Dark Samus is pretty hard to kill. Unless you can actually destroy Phaaze or otherwise get rid of phazon, she'll be able to keep regenerating. Heck, collapsing a dimension the size of a planet on her failed to finish the job. Plus, there would be the Leviathans to deal with. Unless they can be stopped from impacting the planet, they will start corrupting everything and putting them under Dark Samus' control. Would this also include corrupt commanders like Rundus, Ghor, and Gandrayda?

As for the Space Pirates, their typical tactic is airstriking and then teleporting down a bunch of infantry, or releasing metroids in a controlled environment. I admit I haven't played Xenoblade, but do Mechon have a way past the phazite armor that commandos and commanders use?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 09:59 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunter001

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Scenario
Dark Samus is pretty hard to kill. Unless you can actually destroy Phaaze or otherwise get rid of phazon, she'll be able to keep regenerating. Heck, collapsing a dimension the size of a planet on her failed to finish the job. Plus, there would be the Leviathans to deal with. Unless they can be stopped from impacting the planet, they will start corrupting everything and putting them under Dark Samus' control. Would this also include corrupt commanders like Rundus, Ghor, and Gandrayda?

As for the Space Pirates, their typical tactic is airstriking and then teleporting down a bunch of infantry, or releasing metroids in a controlled environment. I admit I haven't played Xenoblade, but do Mechon have a way past the phazite armor that commandos and commanders use?
Here's the thing about Mechon; there's so much of them, and they're extremely hard to kill. They're very implacable, like a Mongolian Horde of Terminators. Very few weapons were shown to be able to hurt them. 3 Soldiers have stabbed one with their bayonets but it got right up and killed them.

But knowing the Pirates and their energy scythes, that may have a chance to hurt them, because an energy blade in Xenoblade can hurt Mechon. The Space Pirates have also be amazing at reverse engineering without even having whatever they're trying to reverse-engineer.

Kinda off-topic, you should really pick up and play Xenoblade. IMO, this is one of the greatest things ever made by a human.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 08:37 AM
hunter001 is currently offline Click here to Send hunter001 a Private Message Find more posts by hunter001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hunter001
The Space Pirates have also be amazing at reverse engineering without even having whatever they're trying to reverse-engineer.

Kinda off-topic, you should really pick up and play Xenoblade. IMO, this is one of the greatest things ever made by a human.

EXCEPT the morph ball, which took cyclopean geometries a la Lovecraft and applied them to Space Pirate anatomy.

I probably should get Xenoblade eventually. I've heard it's good.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 04:48 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote