KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The "What If" Fight...

The "What If" Fight...
Started by: Hellfire Jedah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

The "What If" Fight...

Me and my cousin got into a discussion about Jedah (if he succeeds in his plans) VS Pyron (after he eats the universe and or not held back and uses all his power)

Who would win?

The REAL Jedah vs Full powered Pyron...lots of speculation but who do you think would have the better powers?

-Jedah has consumed all the souls and powers in God's creation and the Baby/Jedah has been completely revived.

-Pyron no longer chooses to fight using terrestrial combat and he has eaten everything in the universe.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jul 19th, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 10:09 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Jedah.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 03:32 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah, Pyron can be as big as he likes, he has zero soul protection afaik

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 10:43 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Jedah" is the name of a city in Saudi Arabia eek!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 03:36 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
"Jedah" is the name of a city in Saudi Arabia eek!

lol

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 04:10 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I only have read a quote that says it is their destine to fight, so we cannot be too sure.

Pyron already shows incredible powers as a mortal, and his true power is unknown, and after devouring the universe and in effect, becoming the universe, his power will of course have increased.

Jedah's power was unknown before on many levels, we have no idea how strong he would be after going through with his plans.

So this is basically the fight between a God of Makai, and God of the human universe.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 11:45 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Seein as how Jedah has succeeded in his plans, he's prolly not eternal any more...maybe...

My cousin's argument is that it really doesn't matter how much power you can dish out if the guy you fightin is like literally a million times bigger than you, he could crush you before you have the chance to do anything...and beein so big yur opponent wouldn't even see you move even when he's right in yur face.

Any truf to that?

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jul 21st, 2008 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 04:36 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Destroy and create dimensions FTW?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 05:25 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Seein as how Jedah has succeeded in his plans, he's prolly not eternal any more...maybe...

My cousin's argument is that it really doesn't matter how much power you can dish out if the guy you fightin is like literally a million times bigger than you, he could crush you before you have the chance to do anything...and beein so big yur opponent wouldn't even see you move even when he's right in yur face.

Any truf to that?
That depends. Pyron is faster from what is shown and is physically more powerful. But Jedah does have some form of Cosmic awareness like Pyron so he can prolly still see Pyron. So there is some truth to it. This is honestly too much of a speculation-based thread, neither Pyron or Jedah have shown to use their full power.

Makai is a pretty small dimension Genome.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 11:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Makai has gate ways to several other worlds and there are several trillion souls in it...that's more power than the entire universe.

Makai is alot bigger it's just that the Miasma is blocking er thing, but there are things outside of it.

Makai is not only the land but the dimension the land is in as well.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 10:17 PM
NemeBro

Makai has gate ways to several other worlds and there are several trillion souls in it...that's more power than the entire universe.

Makai is alot bigger it's just that the Miasma is blocking er thing, but there are things outside of it.

Makai is not only the land but the dimension the land is in as well.
1. Has gates to other worlds(which I assume means dimensions, in the case of Earth) means that Makai is uber powerful? And several trillion souls>entire universe? That is completely unfounded bullshit.

2. Prove how big Makai is. smile

There isn't actually any factual evidence Makai is bigger than what we know, there are walls around it, but we really have no idea what is outside them do we? Hell, we don't even have any real proof there is anything outside them.

3. Makai is the land and the sea that surrounds it. Saying it is any bigger is speculation.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 10:57 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

V2D is right, the land and sea is all that there is of the Makai Jedah took souls from at least, the dimension is very small, the area he took souls from is very small, bigger then Earth by a grand amount but still small when look at dimensions, like Jedah own made diension with his castle in it, another small dimension.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 08:00 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron gets his soul eaten by Jedah just like everyone and everything else, thus, Jedah becomes even more powerful.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 08:07 AM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Has gates to other worlds(which I assume means dimensions, in the case of Earth) means that Makai is uber powerful?
Obviously you aint read shit bout the gates in Makai. One completely destroyed Jedah (that's alot of power) and gave Demetri infinite power in order to go toe to toe wit Belail for several days straight. The gates are so powerful that it would destroy lesser DS if they came close.

And several trillion souls>entire universe? That is completely unfounded bullshit.
It's kinda lookin like you unfamiliar wit Darkstalkers...
there are a couple billion people in the world and the only things that live in the ENTIRE human universe, yet there are several trillion Makai beast, a couple hundred or thousand (don't remember) are B class, which can solo the human race, then there's A class and A+.

You can thank Pyron for the shortage of livin creatures in the Human world.

2. Prove how big Makai is. smile
What? I don't know ho big it is, I just know it's bigger than what you sayin.

There isn't actually any factual evidence Makai is bigger than what we know.
We DON'T KNOW how big it is. All we know is that the land in side the Maisma called Matairiku (which everyone thinks is Makai for some reason) is several hundred times the area of all the continents of Earth. It is said the not even the emperor (Belial) knows how far Makai is and seeing as how we know he's Omnipresent that's gotta be huge. Matairiku is the land NOT Makai.

there are walls around it, but we really have no idea what is outside them do we?
Thing is, no one has ever reached the walls, we don't even know how far the walls are from the mainland. All evidence points to it being infinitely far seein as how its beyond ENDLESS oceans.
Hell, we don't even have any real proof there is anything outside them.
Rikuo's sister race is beyond the Miasma...I said that like fittyleven times already.

3. Makai is the land and the sea that surrounds it. Saying it is any bigger is speculation.
Makai is the Dimension the land, sea and Maisma is in. I don't know what so hard to comprehend 'bout that, must be the drugs in the neighborhoods these days.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jul 26th, 2008 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:30 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Burning thought
V2D is right, the land and sea is all that there is of the Makai Jedah took souls from at least, the dimension is very small
That's assumin there is nothin byond the Maiasma, which you don't know and I do.
the area he took souls from is very small, bigger then Earth by a grand amount but still small]
That aint the point, it's what's in the space which was trillion of creatures. Not how big the space is, The area could go on to infinity but it would be powerless if it only had a couple souls in it.
[B]when look at dimensions, like Jedah own made diension with his castle in it, another small dimension.
If you tryin to say that the Majigin is small you would be wrong cuz Jedah can make small dimensions wit out a soul, his Super is a good example.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:41 PM
NemeBro

Obviously you aint read shit bout the gates in Makai. One completely destroyed Jedah (that's alot of power) and gave Demetri infinite power in order to go toe to toe wit Belail for several days straight. The gates are so powerful that it would destroy lesser DS if they came close.

It's kinda lookin like you unfamiliar wit Darkstalkers...
there are a couple billion people in the world and the only things that live in the ENTIRE human universe, yet there are several trillion Makai beast, a couple hundred or thousand (don't remember) are B class, which can solo the human race, then there's A class and A+.

You can thank Pyron for the shortage of livin creatures in the Human world.

What? I don't know ho big it is, I just know it's bigger than what you sayin.

We DON'T KNOW how big it is. All we know is that the land in side the Maisma called Matairiku (which everyone thinks is Makai for some reason) is several hundred times the area of all the continents of Earth. It is said the not even the emperor (Belial) knows how far Makai is and seeing as how we know he's Omnipresent that's gotta be huge. Matairiku is the land NOT Makai.

Thing is, no one has ever reached the walls, we don't even know how far the walls are from the mainland. All evidence points to it being infinitely far seein as how its beyond ENDLESS oceans. Rikuo's sister race is beyond the Miasma...I said that like fittyleven times already.

Makai is the Dimension the land, sea and Maisma is in. I don't know what so hard to comprehend 'bout that, must be the drugs in the neighborhoods these days.
1. And name ONE durability feat of Jedah besides the one which involved him being annihilated? Simply saying,"He's Jedah!!! He must be super durable!!! Doesn't cut it. Belial is powerful, but he has no feats which put him above the entire universe in power at all. His feats include a force field which would shield him from the sun, being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with a swing of his arm, being able to send things through other dimensions with the power of the Scalephoton(which killed him btw), and that's about it I think. I may of forgot some but whatever, he has no universal feats.

2. I am very familiar with Darkstalkers. There's only a few billion in the DS universe? Then where did Pyron find all the rich, lively planets to devour? Or are you saying Pyron ate all the planets with life already? If so, well then I guess Pyron is more powerful than Makai then. smile

And that is disproved by Pyron's words in the ending when he proclaims wishes to devour the Andromeda, if there was no more life in the universe, why devour it at all?

And humans are like...Weak, so yeah, I reckon a B rank like Rikuo, Sasquatch, or Bishamon could solo all the humans. Easily in fact.

3. But we DON'T KNOW, so assuming it is bigger than the human universe is BS. Belial has claimed to be omnipresent and omniscient, clearly he is not, he did not forsee Demitri's attack on him which eventually cost his life. So Belial can claim whatever the hell he wants. He overrated his own power and died because of it. And it is also disproved since he has no idea how big Makai is, Omnipresence and Omniscience would allow him to know, but he doesn't.

4. Hyperbole. Many things in fiction and real life have been claimed to be "endless", if it were truly endless, there would be no walls. Do you know how big the universe is? Gigantic, it took Pyron, who is a proven many times FTL being, 3 years to go from one side of the universe to the other. So we can't assume Makai is even near as big as the universe.

5. I am well aware of what Makai is. My basic argument is we don't know what is beyond the Miasma, so we can't assume it at all equals the size of the universe.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 09:36 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Since it's speculation based on vagueness, how can either side prove how big Makai is?

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:55 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Since it's speculation based on vagueness, how can either side prove how big Makai is?

Thank you guy, that is my point Except I never gave a definitive size, I just said it wasn't small.

CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW BIG IT IS!!! Nor can I proove it

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 06:58 PM
NemeBro

Thank you guy, that is my point Except I never gave a definitive size, I just said it wasn't small.

CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW BIG IT IS!!! Nor can I proove it
Oh it was not my intention to tell you Makai is small, it is huge, the land itself is several hundred times larger than Earth. I just said that until proven, it is not as big as our universe.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 07:17 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

This entire fight is based on speculation DSZ. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 07:18 PM