KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Monarch

Respect Monarch
Started by: Aster Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Monarch

This is a tribute thread to the Captain Atom Monarch.

Taking the full power of an uber evolved Supes:

(please log in to view the image)

Plus two other Superman at the same time and winning.

Then a full army of Captain Atoms plus the Supermen
Absrobing all the power of the Captain Atom army and adding it to his own. Only one Supes survived because he was picked by Monarch to be part of his army.

Taking on 2 Supermen and 3 Wonder Women at the same time.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:34 AM
Aster Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Aster Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Aster Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Isn't there already one of these?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:46 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

A group consisting of Superman, Firestorm/Captain Atom, Starman, Stargirl, Blue Beetle, Flash, One of Forerunners race, Wonder Woman, They Ray, And Apollo.

Then he swats them and lets them know the price for disobedience will be the destruction of their worlds.

Faces 3 Green Lanterns at once.

And he isn't even phased at all.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:49 AM
Aster Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Aster Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Aster Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Isn't there already one of these?

I did a search and there wasn't, I also checked the thread directory.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:49 AM
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monarch vaporizes a group of heroes.

Monarch punishes Eve of Shadows by attacking her world.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:53 AM
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monarch has the power to remove people from one universe and move them to another.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:56 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
I did a search and there wasn't, I also checked the thread directory.
It's in the Captain Atom respect thread.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 01:04 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, I think of Monarch as a separate character. And his power level was vastly different.

Besides not everyone knows they are the same person and this will be easier for people to look up.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 01:19 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Meh, I think of Monarch as a separate character. And his power level was vastly different.

Besides not everyone knows they are the same person and this will be easier for people to look up.

well for starters, monarch's suit had nothing to do with captain atom's power increase, simply for the fact he draws unlimited energy, and it's derived of sheer will. So they're separate characters in that Monarch wasn't written well at all, and the whole transformation into the character made very little sense, and the change in his being(he turned into an energy being ala JLU, unlike his prior 20 years of existence). Also, you should probably refrain from posting scans that large. Use links, or thumbnails, it keeps things organized. Just for future reference. Anyway, I agree, it does make navigation easier for....less knowledgeable posters, although you shouldn't exclude the hawk monarch, since essentially, this is a monarch thread, and not another captain atom thread.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:26 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Monarch has the power to remove people from one universe and move them to another.

This scan doesn't really say anything aside from threats/boasting...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:48 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

The scan is just to show his ability to move people from universe to universe.

And Dr Hackenbush I will add some stuff on the Hawk Monarch and the other Captain Atom Monarch as well. Thank you for the tips on the picture size though, this is my first respect thread, kinda learning as I go.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:17 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Been done before in the Captain Atom thread (everything's in there I believe):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t470056.html

And there's two other Monarch respect threads (which could have been added to):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...espect+Monarch)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...espect+Monarch)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:57 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

No offense but they suck pretty bad. And I am going to have feats on here for all versions of Monarch as soon as I can get the scans ready. I promise this will be a very comprehensive thread.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 05:22 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

here's a crazy idea, have digi change the name of Dr Hackenbush's captain atom thread, to "respect captain atom/monarch" [as most of monarch's feats can already be found there].

however, if digi allows this thread, you should remake another one and post nothing but thumbnails/links. large scans like those you posted are just plain annoying, and will sway many people from looking at this thread in the first place. just an idea.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 16th, 2008 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

That only covers the Captain Atom Monarch, this thread is also for the Hank Hall Monarch and the Alternate Future Cap A Monarch as well. It's not a Captain Atom thread it's a Monarch one.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:31 PM
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:26 PM
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monarch (Hank Hall) destroys a city.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Monarch (Hank Hall) stops a monorail by crating a force field.

Monarch (Hank Hall) telepots away.

Monarch (Hank Hall) renders Dove unconscious.

Monarch (Hank Hall) captures Hawk and Dove and has the power to keep them from moving.

Monarch (Hank Hall) fries and kills Dove:

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:30 PM
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monarch (Hank Hall) takes on the heroes of the DC Earth with little difficulty except for Captain Atom:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:33 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Much better Aster. thumb up And though I'm not really a fan of Monarch(Captain Atom was the victom of bad writing....) Giving Monarch his own thread isn't a bad idea, since at one point he was Hawk as well. So I'm in favor of Digi adding it to the directory.

Last edited by CyborgHolliday on Sep 16th, 2008 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:03 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote