KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raiden (MGS4) vs. Meta-Knight and Marth

Raiden (MGS4) vs. Meta-Knight and Marth
Started by: NonSensi-Klown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden (MGS4) vs. Meta-Knight and Marth

Raiden

Mart & Meta-Knight

I know what many of you people are thinking, but seriously. Meta-Knight was laying down an uncountable number of strikes in like, a second, all of which Marth was able to dodge.

Their attack speed is insane.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:33 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Raiden.

He is at least their equal in speed, but trumps them in strength and durability, as well as weapon, his weapon could cut through Solidus' spine through his suit, which can tank gunfire easily.

And this was before the strength he got from being a cyborg.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Equal in speed? Certainly not in attack speed, not from what's seen in that movie. They attack wayyyy faster.

I'd give him him pure strength and durability though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Raiden blocks bullets and fought on equal footing with Vamp, who is so fast he can jump over your head and be behind you before you even fire your gun...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bullet deflecting and Vamp fighting skills are both in the video I posted.

Neither of which look faster then how fast Meta-Knight was attacking... in the other video I posted.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:58 AM
NemeBro

The video you posted also isn't working. no expression

None look faster cause they are in slow motion, so ya know, we can see it. And bullets are faster than Meta Knight and Marth by that vid.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 04:01 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The video you posted also isn't working. no expression

Well, is your refrigerator running?

quote:
None look faster cause they are in slow motion, so ya know, we can see it. And bullets are faster than Meta Knight and Marth by that vid.

You can prove the cutscene is going in slow motion?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 04:05 AM
NemeBro

Yeah, cause they aren't going bulletspeed. no expression

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL VAMP! WANNA FIGHT SLOW FOR FUN!!!"

"ROFL OKIE DOKIE!"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:05 AM
MadMel
Heh

metaknight can keep up with his own battleship in flight speed, and its a canon fact that he can attack at mach speeds..he wins the speed factor...on top of that he can teleport, create small fire tornadoes, firewalls, homing fireballs (admittedly too slow to be of any use), and thanks to the beam effects of his sword he has a reach at least 5 times his own body length..
thats all the feats i can think of erm

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's canon that he can attack at Mach speeds? Since when?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 06:29 PM
MadMel
Heh

nintendo stated it, therfore, its canon erm

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 04:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

For which game? The actual Kirby series? If so, that is irrelevant, this is SSBB Meta Knight.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:56 AM
MadMel
Heh

when nintendo intro'd metaknight in ssbb they said he can attack at mach speeds erm
id also like to point out that the only difference between ssbb metaknight and kirby metaknight is that ssbb meta is larger, and the gameplay limited his moveset..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:59 AM
NemeBro

And since Kirby is not canon to SSBB Meta Knight there feats are not interchangeable. When did Nintendo state it?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:00 AM
MadMel
Heh

i guess so..well that removes half of his feats...for flight speed in SSBB he cleared half a mountain in 1-2 seconds..not quite as fast as his ship feat in kirby superstar, but still definately fast..
and they made the statement when they released his bio erm
besides, his tornado move is proof enough..

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:08 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:02 AM
NemeBro

The tornado move is not proof enough.

How fast is mach speeds? Technically, some bullets are mach 1 or faster, and Raiden was able to block them before he was a Cyborg.

Hell, he can even block Metal Gear Ray's turrets.

As a Cyborg, he is much faster, able to fight with Vamp who can dodge bullets easily after they have been fired, and is undenably stronger and more durable than either MK or Marth.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 06:37 PM
Vaiem
Junior Shredder

I guess Raiden would win in a fight...

but if we played a match in the game, Marth and Meta-Knight would crush.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:59 AM
Vaiem is currently offline Click here to Send Vaiem a Private Message Find more posts by Vaiem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

The tornado move is not proof enough.

How fast is mach speeds? Technically, some bullets are mach 1 or faster, and Raiden was able to block them before he was a Cyborg.

Hell, he can even block Metal Gear Ray's turrets.

As a Cyborg, he is much faster, able to fight with Vamp who can dodge bullets easily after they have been fired, and is undinably stronger and more durable than either MK or Marth.

he's attacking so fast hes making a tornado around his body just by swinging his sword..last i checked a person needs to move at mach speeds to accomplish that erm
also, i never said that metaknight and marth would win, i was just pointing out that raiden won't be curbstomping them..

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 24th, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:59 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by MadMel
he's attacking so fast hes making a tornado around his body just by swinging his sword..last i checked a person needs to move at mach speeds to accomplish that erm
also, i never said that metaknight and marth would win, i was just pointing out that raiden won't be curbstomping them..
Not in videogames. Ever consider it was his magic sword that was doing that?

Well...He is about as fast as Meta Knight or moreso, and is much stronger and more durable than both.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Not in videogames. Ever consider it was his magic sword that was doing that?

Well...He is about as fast as Meta Knight or moreso, and is much stronger and more durable than both.

He did in Squeak Squad.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 12:37 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote