KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Warning Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

In the center of the universe is the crystal city of Avalon where the gods themselves dwell. This day many mortals have gathered for the Galactic Tournament hosted by the Grand Creator of All; Aon. The fighters have gathered before the great crystal palace; warriors from every part of the galaxy that have proven themselves one way or another. The voice of Aon himself speaks to the warriors this day for any who even gaze upon Aon for the slightest moment would be killed due to the sheer power and glory of the Grand Creator:

"Heroes…welcome to Avalon! My sacred home that no mortal has even seen till now. You have show great power and skill and I have selected you to take part in my tournament!! The road ahead is long and many may even die but that is the price you pay for eternal glory! For the winner of this tournament shall be immortalized forever by my power! The greatest warrior of the universe shall now step forth to give you words of encouragement. This man’s strength and power cannot be equaled by any but me for he is my ultimate creation!" Aon spoke and the doors of the crystal palace opened and out walked Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris stood on top of the stairway leading to the main entrance of the crystal palace. Norris folded his arms and examined the many warriors seeing some that look weak but looks can be deceiving. Norris grinned and chuckled before speaking. You see the full title of this RPG is Ultimate Fighters: Galactic Tournament the Non-Chuck Norris Division because otherwise this just wouldn’t be fair.

“Welcome to Avalon. I’m Chuck Norris,” he spoke loudly. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money then you. Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, he decides what time it is. “Onto the rules. As you know this is a tournament…but it isn’t one fight elimination. No instead you shall each take part in a total of ten matches and the four with the highest win-loss ratio shall advance to the finals in the arena held at the top of the crystal palace.

“So good luck and remember to give it your all. Fight like each battle is your last match for that one fight you do goof off on may be the reason why you ain’t going to the finals. The first matches are,” Chuck Norris pulls out a sheet of paper from his pocket and continues to read them:

Round 1:
Axel vs John Reaper (Earth Arena)
Rina vs Darth Vassisk (Sky Arena)
Yusuke vs Predecessor (Fire Arena)
Jacope X vs Red (Ice Arena)
Leyna vs Darth Phlegm (Lightning Arena)
Jack vs Demyx (Ocean Arena)

“Please report to your designated arena. Each arena is based off an element and will vary in size as well. I shall break down each arena for you so you can’t prepare yourself:

Earth Arena: The largest arena able to hold a hundred million people. In the middle of it dwells a tall mountain twice the size of Mount Everest. The arena also has a forest, river, and a small village with living people. This arena is known for having belves.

Sky Arena: Takes place in the sky. Small floating platforms dwell; some moving and some will fall if you step on it. This arena has large birds that fly through. These birds are dangerous creatures and the largest of them is a phoenix.

Fire Arena: The smallest arena taking place within an active volcano. Do not fall into the lava for it will disintegrate you upon impact; there is no one here that can survive these flames: no one. Fire shoots up from the pit of lava.

Ice Arena: Takes place in a frozen wasteland. The intense winds and temperatures makes it very difficult to see far off and staying here too long could result in one’s death. This place is void of life all together and it is always dark.

Lightning Arena: Takes place in a flat terrain with a huge dark cloud going as far as the eye can see. Every second dozens of lightning bolts strike the ground making it a very difficult field to fight on even for the slightest second.

Ocean Arena: Takes place on a grouping of small islands; very small. Three steps is all it takes to get across the isles for even a child. The waters are infected with dangerous sea creatures including the legendary leviathan. Staying in the water too long will be a fool’s mistake.

Those are all the arenas. Go to the buildings that have the signs of what arena you’re supposed to go to and walk in. A warp field is inside and it will teleport you to the battleground. Once the fight is over both of you shall be teleported back to this spot to await your next match. The next set of matches will not begin until all matches of this round have been completed. Good luck and God’s speed.”

And with that the doors of the palace opened and Chuck Norris vanished inside. The doors closed behind him leaving the fighters outside with the armies of angels that dwell in this city.

~~~~~~

Jack stood next to Leyna; his eyes focused on Sefirah. Jack entered this tournament only to stop Sefirah and nothing more. Sefirah walked off to head to his battle and it seemed like Sefirah didn’t even notice Jack was around. Jack turned his attention at all the other fighters all heading to their arena to take part in the first round.

“Wish me luck Jack,” Leyna said walking off. Jack waved her bye. Leyna was facing Darth Phlegm and she knew this would be a tough battle. Leyna was an adapt learner of the celestial arts; taught by the great Galatians the Wise alongside Jack. As heir to the throne of Igros Leyna’s celestial level was beyond almost everyone else. She was fighting at the Lightning Arena which would really make the fight difficult.

Jack walked off heading for the Ocean Arena. The tournament arenas were designed to make every match completely different. Once all fighters make it into the battlefield they must wait until the designated judge gives them command to fight. That judge will enforce the rules and make sure neither use any outside force to help. This was strictly to test one’s strength and power.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Axel looked around at the sight. " huge arena !" He cracked his knuckles. He took deep breaths as he saw the huge crowds of people. He thought to himself. " They can hate me or like me i dont care , i will win. I owe it to myself." Axel knew was he was getting himself into. He figured even if he looses he can have a chance to live. In the crowds he saw Larxene up front in the crowds. " o my God" He said aloud. He was now getting nervous

"What could she want ?!" He knew of course. After he betrayed Oginization XIII why would she let him go. He looked at her and he knew she was staring right back at me. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head " you wont get to me " He said to himself. Axel started stretching out his arms and he took another deep breath and whispered. "im ganna win and they will remember me"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:18 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darth Vassisk walked up to his apprentice and smiled. "Your fighting in the Lightning arena, use your agility and keep moving. This will be a tough test for you but I have faith that you will rise to the challenge, may the dark-side of the Force be with you." He placed a hand on Phlegm's shoulder. "You'll do fine." He encouraged and walked off with a nod to his own opponent; Rina. Darth Vassisk made his way over to the entrance of the warp gate to the 'Sky Arena'. He tried to get a sense, through the Force, of the energies that was the warp gate. It was a concentrated mix of isotopes and conflicting mass energies to stabalize the gate. He waited at the entrance for his opponant.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:36 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Darth Phlegm kneeled as her master spoke. She did so with utmost respect and took every word he spoke of in consideration. She even held her breath- ensuring that not even it would interrupt his tongue. As he was finished, she got up to her feet and instead bowed him as he started walking "Yes, master. I will not fail you, master. Force be with you, master"

She stood up straight as he had turned his back on her and paused, looking for the lighting arena. Her upper region of face was covered in the darkness of her hood, but her sight was perfect nontheless. She started walking towards what she believed was the right direction, and indeed she was proven accurate. She reached the portal and without a second thought did she stand straight in the gateway and with a flash was she dissolved and beamed to her arena. Her battlefield. As quickly as she disappeared, she reappeared and instantly sat down. She was first at scene.

She crossed her legs, closed her eyes and placed her arms over respective lap and started taking deep breaths in meditation state. "Agility. Keep moving. Agility. Keep moving"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:52 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Rina walked the hallway "No, this is my fight! NO, MY FIGHT! Dont you dare. I'm warning you. NO! Dont do it!" and with a flash was the tall girl gone, leaving only a robe on the ground. Or so it seemed. Out of the robe, in stunning speed did a horribly short, red and ugly looking creature dash, and within seconds had he reached the end of the hallway and just as quickly as he reached it, did he reach the arena he was to attend at. What would have taken the average man a few minutes to run- took this little creature about ten seconds. With that, the little creature entered the arena, where his opponent would be some Darth Vassisk.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:54 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Demyx stretched " i can do this nooo problem !" He smiled. He walked over to the field warp "hmmm" He checked out the picture of the water Arena Demyx sighed. " You kidding me !?!?! this is it !??!!" He lowered his head " grrr cmon !" He looked at the water in the picture. He saw it didnt look right. " wow ! this is ganna suck !" He smirked. He said to himself " well at least my water powers will work well there now." He walked around looking for the bathroom. Eventually he found it. " yay ^_^" He walked in.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:55 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Rina walked the hallway "No, this is my fight! NO, MY FIGHT! Dont you dare. I'm warning you. NO! Dont do it!" and with a flash was the tall girl gone, leaving only a robe on the ground. Or so it seemed. Out of the robe, in stunning speed did a horribly short, red and ugly looking creature dash, and within seconds had he reached the end of the hallway and just as quickly as he reached it, did he reach the arena he was to attend at. What would have taken the average man a few minutes to run- took this little creature about ten seconds. With that, the little creature entered the arena, where his opponent would be some Darth Vassisk.
Darth Vassisk turned and stepped through the portal. He disappeared in a bright flash and reappeared in the arena on a floating island. Clouds floated high in the blue sky and he saw various other platforms that filled the void. His Force senses informed him that this was not fake, and he suddenly picked up on the tiny red creature. His senses suddenly retreated from the creatures mind. This must be Rina, he thought, but wasn't Rina humanoid... perhaps this is one of the creatures that inhabit this place. As Vassisk watched he decided to sit down and meditate. See what the red creature does.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 10:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X walked through the frostbitten temperature of the hallways. Mortal reporters and photographers wearing very heavy clothing followed Jacope X with a Microphone and camera, paying no mind to them at all. It seems he received so much more reputation throughout the universe after being defeated by Nightmare and staying in second place. He sighed earlier at how he had to fight in these conditions against a type of opponent he is not used to. As he made it through the entrance, a very large, not full, crowd showed him great respect with cheering and roaring as well as loud applauds. Jacope X nodded and waved to the crowd with a smile as he heads to the middle of the middle of the arena. He looks up the sky as he feels the frost bitting air sting his skin.

Jacope X: "I wonder if this boy will be a challenge."

As a super human such as Jacope X, these temperatures did not affect him as much as a mortal would be affected if wearing nothing but a t-shirt and jeans. Jacope X awaited for this Pokemon Trainer named Red as Chuck Norris annoounced earlier. He knew that just because Aon hosted this tournament, The Elder God is probably with Aon, watching over Jacope X.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 12:16 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack reached the entrance to the ocean arena. He took a deep breath and tried to focus stepping in. The inside of the room was pretty blank with nothing inside. Once both fighters have entered the room the door would close and everything around them would transform into the fighting arena. Jack was waiting for Demyx to enter so there battle could begin. He had no idea who Demyx is but hoped that the arena would give Jack the advantage.

~~~~~~
Leyna entered the entrance of the lightning arena to find Phlegm already inside. Leyna looked at the hooded sith apprentice and wondered what she was capable of. Leyna stood completely erect when the doors of the room slowly closed. The two fighters were encased in total darkness and suddenly a small light appeared over the two. The light grew until it engulfed what was once the room. Now the two stood on a dark plain going as far as the eye can see in every direction.

The battlefield had large boulders everywhere and soon lightning started to come crashing down. Leyna flinched as one almost struck her and the battle between Leyna and Phlegm begun. Leyna drew her twin swords the shimmered with celestial and got in her fighting stance.

((Once both fighters have made themselves known to be ready for battle you may begin...and I know what I said before but this seemed like a good idea because the judges for each match know who they are and I won't be telling who is a judge))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 01:09 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vassisk remained sitting in a Meditative stance when the doors closed. It sinalled that the fight was about to start pending on who attacked first. He slowly stood up and eyed his opponant, now confirmed as the opponant. He drew back his hood that shrouded his face in shadow to reveal the mask covering his visble visage (see sig), then calmly waited for his opponants first move, his senses attuned to any deviation in the Force. He could now sense the presence of the massive predator birds. "Interesting!"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 01:23 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

After the bathroom Demyx walked over to the field warp. He smiled " lets do this !" He was all pumped and ready to fight. After his major battle with Sora when he lost , he figured since defencive fighting didnt work that it would be best to attack head on without hesitation. He dared not underestimate his opponent. Demyx grew more excited by the second.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:20 AM
MadMel
Heh

as john sat perched on the highest peak of the mountain, he looked at the belves wandering around parts of the earth arena with mild interest..even from such a high point he could see, thanks to his incredible vision, individual villagers going about their daily duties..he could even see the tiny little birds and insects that dwelled in the forres, and the fish that dwelled in the river..
he could feel so much life in this one arena...it remeinded him of earth..."well hence the name" john muttered out loud..while the reaper waited he contemplated his opponent..fire seemed to be axel's game, which was no real problem for john..sure, he once HAD a slight weakness against fire, but thankfully it was purley mental, spending his younger years only imagining fire was dangerous..now its my ally john thought, craating a tiny fireball and lazily looping it between his skeletal fingers, then expanding it to the size of a basketball..unlike most fire, john's was shadow, meaning it was pure black, and not only burned the fleh, but the mind and soul too..john closed his fist and the shadow fireball disipated..

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 07:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Barf gave out a roar, rather impressive at volume for one of his size. In the next second, he dashed and left nothing but a trail of smoke where he moved and he moved with such speed that the sound of his footsteps did not keep up. Within moments he reached Darth Vassisk and opened the whole fight with a mighty tackle.

A tackle that most would guess to be pathetic from such a little creature, although Barf manifested enough musclepower to lift even large tanks without the slightest effort and he came towards the Sith at astunishingly high speed.

Darth Phlegm took numerous deep breaths and remained seated for yet anothe while. Her focus brought her to an entirely different level of awareness revolving the battlefield. After a sixth deep breath, she suddenly threw herself to the side still having her eyes closed and rolled over. A second later lighting struck where she had sat and she with a backflip threw herself back onto her feet. The landing was quickly followed by a rapid, longjump forward with a flip only to have the previous location she stood at also be struck by lighting.

Whilst midair she gripped her lightsaber and ignited it as she landed in front of her current adversary. She remained completely calm, even after having dodger two lightings with perfection, and her pulse never exceeded resting level. Shortly after she had landed, her cloak followed, slowly touching the ground as if gently placed down by the wind. Her hood still covered her eyes as she darted herself at Leyna with a whirling attackmanner- having her lightsaber do both the shielding and the attacking by holding it vertically while whirling.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 08:10 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darth Vassisk's eyes shot open and he manipulated his surroundings. In the split second that it took him to accomolish this a chunk of the ground rose up in front of Barf. Vassisk clenched his fist. The rock crumbled into fine dust that covered him from the view of the creature. Vassisk then, from a sitting position and with no apparent movement, leaped up over his distraction using the Force and flew over his opponant to land on one of the platforms higher in the arena, it wabbled then began to drop. Vassisk instead used the Force to keep the small isle floating using up some of his energy. He did not take out his lightsaber. 5 seconds of time had passed in total and the dust settled to the ground around Barf.

((This is probably too much or unfair, dunno which.. apologies! sad))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 08:55 AM
Obsidian Fury

Barf raised his head to the sky, following his adversary carefully with the eyes as he floated around. Barf took a deep breath and started suddenly to run without moving. His legs moved, while his body didn't. It took only a few seconds of this before he again bolted forth across the platform and with a hulking stance, only for a portion of half a second, he leaped and with a thud clung to the platform that the Sith lord was mastering. It sniffed around, took a second to locate and then with a smash ran his fist trough the platform, grabbing the foot of the lord and went to try pull Darth Vassisk down trough the tiny hole that his hand had made.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:09 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vassisk took out his lightsaber and the glowing ruby blade hummed to life. He sweeped down with his blade and pierced the platform to the center, while he held it up with the Force. The blade super-heated the rock which sent a shower of sparks and globs of molten rock onto Barf. He then plunged the blade further down and tilted it then swung it around and back up then deactivated it. The bottom half of the platform was now severed from the top half and he held it together through the Force while keeping it afloat. No-one would notice the split until he released it. He waited.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:31 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I could have severed your arm, be greatful.)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:35 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack and Demyx were taken to the ocean arena. Jack stood on one of the small islands and grew the Celestial Sword. The sword was forged from pure light by Aon and could only be wielded by the Chosen of Celestial. Jack went on the attack island jumping closing in the gap between him and Demyx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leyna charged at Phlegm as she charged her. Her blades were surrounded by celestial energy to strength them. Leyna used twin swords and was a very fast fighter. She swung her right handed blade at Phlegm and kept her left handed weapon held back. The blades could magically extend becoming whips but they did not during this encounter. The blades remained as they were.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 12:42 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He walked into it and teleported. He was now in the arena. He took a look around. "great" Demyx was trying to figure out a plan to this area. It wasn't very large and the water was filled with nasty things as far as he could see. He smiled " well at least its better than fighting on top of a volcano" He wondered if people actually could fight there too. He lifted his hand and a glowing water sphere turned into his water guitar, now in his hand he got ready to play it. Demyx was now ready to fight. He smirked. " Heh "

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 01:39 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
as john sat perched on the highest peak of the mountain, he looked at the belves wandering around parts of the earth arena with mild interest..even from such a high point he could see, thanks to his incredible vision, individual villagers going about their daily duties..he could even see the tiny little birds and insects that dwelled in the forres, and the fish that dwelled in the river..
he could feel so much life in this one arena...it remeinded him of earth..."well hence the name" john muttered out loud..while the reaper waited he contemplated his opponent..fire seemed to be axel's game, which was no real problem for john..sure, he once HAD a slight weakness against fire, but thankfully it was purley mental, spending his younger years only imagining fire was dangerous..now its my ally john thought, craating a tiny fireball and lazily looping it between his skeletal fingers, then expanding it to the size of a basketball..unlike most fire, john's was shadow, meaning it was pure black, and not only burned the fleh, but the mind and soul too..john closed his fist and the shadow fireball disipated..
Axel smiled as he walked toward Jack " so your the JACK ive heard so much about" He looked at him. He could tell this guy was no push over. Axel was ready for this fight , hands down. Fire vs Fire just a matter of whos fire is better. Axel was sure both his Blade wheels were in great condition. Sharp for close encounters and good for throwing. The source of his power was in those weapons. But as long as no one knew hed be fine. Besides he knew hand to hand combat. Axel's amazingly quick speed would help him get closer to the enemy. But Axel still had no idea how well this guy faught. Axel was ready.
" well if you hadent gotten the name im Axel. Got it memorized !?"

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jun 25th, 2008 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:02 PM