KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » KH2 Sephiroth Vs. The Dark Titan

KH2 Sephiroth Vs. The Dark Titan
Started by: C. C. Cowgirl!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

KH2 Sephiroth Vs. The Dark Titan

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Alright! GO!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:17 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

:P, we know Sarg wins this...i dont think even Terry would choose KH seph, the only guy who would is banned atm.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:20 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

So you dont think Sephiroth has a shot? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:26 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

He would probably lose to Dark Titan, but KH2 Sephiroth has a better chance than FF Sephiroth.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:41 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

How do you think the fight will go down?

From how I see it, none of the Sephiroth versions has any chance. So having 'better chance' would be 'no chance' still stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:43 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
How do you think the fight will go down?

From how I see it, none of the Sephiroth versions has any chance. So having 'better chance' would be 'no chance' still stick out tongue

Well I will say the only way KH2 Sephiroth would beat him is by using heartless angel. If the Dark Titan doesn't hit him in time, then KH2 Sephiroth would destroy dark titan. But if he cant, then dark titan would quickly grab him and send him up to the lifestream. But now when I think about it, he could keep teleporting away from Dark Titan. You see FF Sephiroth doesn't have these moves unlike KH2 Sephiroth. I would say as well the only way for Dark Titan to win is if he gets his hands on him. But if he doesn't, the fight will end up in a tie.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:50 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You dont know who Dark Titan is, do you? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:51 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

You dont know who Dark Titan is, do you? stick out tongue

I've heard of him, but I have never seen him in action. My friends say he is good though.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:55 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The Dark Titan in question is also known as: Sargeras The Destroyer, The Fallen, The Daemonlord, The Great Enemy Of All Life, The Ravager Of Worlds, Lord Of The Burning Legion, Great Dark God Of The Nameless Void, Lord of All Demons. We are talking about the guy who could attack another guy from a dimension away. If Sephiroth tries to teleport, Sargeras would probably throw a mountain at him or rip the landscape to shreds. Or if he gets bored, merely incinerate everything at a thousand mile radius.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:03 PM
NemeBro

Wil7, stop talking about things you have no idea what you are talking about.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:09 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

The Dark Titan in question is also known as: Sargeras The Destroyer, The Fallen, The Daemonlord, The Great Enemy Of All Life, The Ravager Of Worlds, Lord Of The Burning Legion, Great Dark God Of The Nameless Void, Lord of All Demons. We are talking about the guy who could attack another guy from a dimension away. If Sephiroth tries to teleport, Sargeras would probably throw a mountain at him or rip the landscape to shreds. Or if he gets bored, merely incinerate everything at a thousand mile radius.

That's all I need to read. Dark Titan dominates.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:12 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I guess I should have posted this picture [Yeah! That is a planet]:

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 11:13 PM