KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth and Vergil vs Kratos and Dante

Sephiroth and Vergil vs Kratos and Dante
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Sephiroth and Vergil vs Kratos and Dante

This is a battle that I wanted to put on here for a long time, but I create so many threads in one day, when I remember, I can't do anymore threads.

Sephiroth- This Sephiroth is going to be a mix of FF7 Sephiroth, and KH2 Sephiroth. The only move he can't use is sin harvest angel.

Vergil- This Vergil is a mix of Vergil from DMC1, and DMC3. I am going to put a limit to the transformation that Vergil was in from DMC1. It only lasts for 60 sec. He has all of his weapons from DMC3.

vs

Kratos- This is a Kratos from GOW1, and GOW2. The only powers he doesn't have is the big god form from GOW1, and time manipulation from GOW2.

Dante- This is going to be a mix of Dante from DMC3, and DMC4. He has all of his styles that he has ever used except for quicksilver. He has all of his weapons from DMC3.

FIGHT LOCATION- Where Genisis, Angeal, and Sephiroth fought.

RULES- None

The battle continues until both players on 1 team dies, or admits defeat.

TEAM 1, or TEAM 2?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:39 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Team 2.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I thought I was giving team 2 the upper hand, but not by much.

Why DJ?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:12 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

erm, sephiroth from kingdom hearts cud probably solo the others. just saying...........

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 08:15 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kratos from GoW could rip both in half with one hand.

Just saying.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Kratos from GoW could rip both in half with one hand.

Just saying.

laughing

I would give it to team1 but not by much. Sephiroth and Vergil combined> Kratos and Dante with swords.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:51 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

By the way DJ, Kratos won't be able to get close enough to rip him apart.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:15 PM
Sappho
Self-Made

Team 1 gets murdered, because all they have is speed. vergil and sehpiroth are fast, sure, but not even close to as strong as kratos. dante will just use doppleganger, and with him and his shadow being as fast as vergil and sephiroth, he can just get ahold of them and let kratos have some fun. face it, once kratos grabs him, its the end of the fight.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:23 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by k1Lla441
Team 1 gets murdered, because all they have is speed. vergil and sehpiroth are fast, sure, but not even close to as strong as kratos. dante will just use doppleganger, and with him and his shadow being as fast as vergil and sephiroth, he can just get ahold of them and let kratos have some fun. face it, once kratos grabs him, its the end of the fight.

Sephiroth is the strongest person in the thread. Sephiroth would use his teleportation to teleport behind Kratos and kill him. He would use teliquinesis to detach the chains of Athena's blades. And if Kratos tries to hit Sephiroth, he would cut off the chains to make them like any other dual blades(although they are still deadly).

Dante being as fast as Sephiroth laughing . No way either Dante or Kratos is fast enough to get hold of Sephiroth, even with dooplegangers. Maybe Vergil, but no way Sephiroth.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:33 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Wil7
Sephiroth is the strongest person in the thread. Sephiroth would use his teleportation to teleport behind Kratos and kill him. He would use teliquinesis to detach the chains of Athena's blades. And if Kratos tries to hit Sephiroth, he would cut off the chains to make them like any other dual blades(although they are still deadly).

Dante being as fast as Sephiroth laughing . No way either Dante or Kratos is fast enough to get hold of Sephiroth, even with dooplegangers. Maybe Vergil, but no way Sephiroth.
Kill Kratos, who is more durable, stronger, more skilled, more powerful, and has blocked faster attacks? Not likely. Detach the chains with TK? BULL. SHIT. I don't even need to explain why. Those chains are grafted into Kratos' body and are unbreakable, made by the Gods themselves.

Dante is faster than Sephiroth.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:15 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Kill Kratos, who is more durable, stronger, more skilled, more powerful, and has blocked faster attacks? Not likely. Detach the chains with TK? BULL. SHIT. I don't even need to explain why. Those chains are grafted into Kratos' body and are unbreakable, made by the Gods themselves.

Dante is faster than Sephiroth.

No way Kratos is more durable. I didn't see him withstand one stab from Zeus. Cloud had to use, whatever that move is called(I am having a brain fart) to beat Sephiroth in Advent Children. He is stronger in lifting stuff, not overall strength, more skilled, that is funny, Sephiroth has been fighting ever since he was created, not more powerful than Sephiroth, and I don't remember seeing Kratos blocking faster attacks than Sephiroth. Well, Ares was able to detach them with his mind, and if not with TK, then he would jus cut them off. I am not saying he will cut off the chains attached to his forearm, but when he swings at him, then he will cut the chains off. They say they are unbreakable where? Don't ever remember them saying that. Dante being faster is a joke. I haven't seen anything fast like Sephiroth has done. I am not counting blocking bullets, that is fast, but Sephiroth could do that as well. Sephiroth has meteor shower, a dark orb attack, better with a sword than Dante, stronger, and faster. Dante has fighting styles, and weapons, slower, but not by much, and weaker. Lets face it, he teleports behind Dante and cuts him in half. No way Dante is faster than Sephiroth. Sephiroth uses TK and drops a steal pole on Dante's head and kills him.

Power- Kratos and Dante
Speed- Sephiroth and Vergil
Abilities- Even

I think though because Kratos and Dante are put together, Sephiroth can't solo it, but with Vergil, Sephiroth and Vergil 6/10.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:46 PM