KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cloud & Hayate vs Hayabusa & Zack Fair

Cloud & Hayate vs Hayabusa & Zack Fair
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cloud & Hayate vs Hayabusa & Zack Fair

Former friends turned enemies. Both teams are bloodlusted and will fight at their best. The fight takes place in Algol's castle. No Nimpo/Magic/Chi whatsoever.

Cloud & Hayate
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

VS

Hayabusa & Zack
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Discuss.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 04:28 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

...Is this so bad no one posts or what?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 06:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I will post. Team 1 wins.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 06:56 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Team 1 loses. Hayate dies near instantly from either one of team 2, a serious Ryu Hayabusa is nothing to fvck with.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 08:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ryu can take down either Cloud or Hayate. Team 2 wins.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:17 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

We've never seen Hayate truly tested with his sword. His only armed victory was against some DOATEC soldiers. He beat them pretty handily so I would assume he could do more. However, we don't really know what Hayate at his peak can do with a blade.

Using feats, there may not be enough info to call this one.

If we go by status, he should be able to hang with Hayabusa, but we all know Hayate will probably find some way to loose to one of his little sisters despite them not being in this fight.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:29 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hayabusa has far more and far better showings with a sword and in general than Hayate.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:56 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Oh, I never doubted that my friend. I'm just saying, it's hard to call that considering Hayate hasn't allowed us to see what it takes to defeat him with a sword. He's similar to Alpha-152 in that regard. I argue not that Hayate can beat Hayabusa with swordplay. I'm saying that Hayate has no low showing in this case for us to scrutinize. We can't state definitively that it takes x amount of swordplay to take Hayate.

Of course, this doesn't even warrant a stalemate for Hayate. It's more like....consideration for a no contest.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 04:13 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm not your friend, guy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 04:17 AM