KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain vs Pyramid Head

Kain vs Pyramid Head
Started by: Furion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain vs Pyramid Head

Can Kain kill this?

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:54 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well youve said its invulerable

it can certainly do nothing to kain, its too slow

he would defeat it for sure, but kill it, if you say its unkillable by no means apprently, then no he cannot "kill" it, although he is likely to be able to kill things that are mostly unkillable because of soul powers, but apprently did you not say it has no soul or anything?

he would simply break its body or will until it wants to die but cant

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:00 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I'm going to say yes, seems very slow, and very stupid. Two things Kain can use to find away of finding a way to be rid of it...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:02 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would not want to die due to the fact that it's not real. And it being slow I'm not so sure. It chased James in a small pathway thing so it could only "seem" slow. The only thing that can kill Pyramid Head is itself and the creator Example: James created Pyramid and kept running away from it. In the Lakeview hotel, he saw someone who looks close to somebody he loves get killed by 2 pyramid heads, James fought the creatures and they killed themselves because they're role was to torture James by killing someone who resembled his wife over and over, but James ceased to believe in that stuff so they had no role.

Last edited by Furion on Dec 13th, 2007 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:04 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm going to say yes, seems very slow, and very stupid. Two things Kain can use to find away of finding a way to be rid of it...

and those are?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:04 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Furion
and those are?

Who knows, with it being so slow, and Kain being immortal,. he's got all the tim in the world...... literally

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:07 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, Pyramid Head may only seem slow, but could go as fast it wants. I don't know for sure, but it might be possible cause it's not real, so it's not bound to usual laws.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:13 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Like I said, Pyramid Head may only seem slow, but could go as fast it wants. I don't know for sure, but it might be possible cause it's not real, so it's not bound to usual laws.

Hm, well since Kain can't die anyway. I'd say if anyway can win this, he will

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:14 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats an assumption, because its not real it can go as fast as it wants? not likely, maybe as fast as James imagines it to go since its his imagination, tbh its lost because technically it doesnt excist and is not alive in the first place, so it loses by default laughing big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:16 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I'm imagining it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:19 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I'm imagining it.

laughing well thats not good enough, its james monster, only he can i suppose.....in a way, although ime not sure if it works like that since i dont think he "can" mentally imagine by his own will the beings properties

all it is, is a figment so its not alive anyway as you said, but what it can do is probably little, especially to kain

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:21 AM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

stalemate
Kain can't die because he's immortal
Pyramid Head can't die because it's something James and Silent Hill made together and only James' self-realization can defeat it

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:25 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing well thats not good enough, its james monster, only he can i suppose.....in a way, although ime not sure if it works like that since i dont think he "can" mentally imagine by his own will the beings properties

all it is, is a figment so its not alive anyway as you said, but what it can do is probably little, especially to kain

It's not James, but the town of Silent Hill that brings people's fears and hatreds and other emotions and mixes them and spews them out as demons. james saw all that crap cause he killed his wife (cause she had some disease.)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:01 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

This fight has no end.
It's a Bdass-off till the end of time.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 04:33 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Kain can kill mostly everything.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:00 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Wil7

He can not, but it is not a debate I desire to have, so for the sake of saving myself time, I will pretend you are right.

Perspective

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:24 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Good, keep it that way.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:28 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Originally posted by Wil7

He can't kill the subconscious manifestation of a guy's dark side that was brought to life by a spooky old town and can only be defeated by the guy realizing his dark side and accepting it.
But hey, not many can do that.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:36 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
He can't kill the subconscious manifestation of a guy's dark side that was brought to life by a spooky old town and can only be defeated by the guy realizing his dark side and accepting it.
But hey, not many can do that.

That is why I said MOSTLY EVERYTHING. He can't kill Pyron, Dark Titan, Bahatmut, Minerva, etc.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:41 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can kill pyron, theres no debate whether he can or not if Pyron isnt doing anything.

And wtf? Bahatmut? thats a lame dragon Cloud cut in half lol, at least the rest are plausable but the fact youve even added Bahumaht in that list is laughable.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:57 PM