KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » witch of the book series is the best

witch of the book series is the best
Started by: BOOG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOOG

witch of the book series is the best

My boy is locked up doin 10 and is a big star wars fan since he was a kid.Witch serious is the best of reading he would like me to find out and where better to do that then here...........

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:13 AM
Click here to Send BOOG a Private Message Find more posts by BOOG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Shatterpoint is about Mace Windu and is basically awesome, but it's a pretty dense read.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOOG

sweat i think mace is one of the baddest mofos ever im sure he will like that

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:22 AM
Click here to Send BOOG a Private Message Find more posts by BOOG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

lol @ TEH HARD BRA FROM DA HOOD reading SW books in prison.

Also, Traitor from the NJO is a pretty good read.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

By boy do you mean your son or a "homie"?
I liked Labyrinth of Evil

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Rendezvous. Period.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOOG

ha hes my hombwoi he liked it since he was like 5 and me and all are boys ****ed with him his whole life now i like it to....and jus because you were raised in the hood and your hard dosnt mean we dont like it...would it be able to do the numbers it always have just from nerds supporting it doubt it....

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:31 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

What kind of ghetto dweller/gangsta are you? No self respecting thug would be caught dead on a set of forums debating Star Wars. Keep it up and I might notify the Grand Pimp-Crunkmaster of the local hood to bust a cap in your exceedingly large ass.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Actually, the definition of 'hard' precludes any partiality towards any franchise with the name 'star' in the title, or anything that could possibly be linked to the

BI MON SCI FI CON!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOOG

i have no ****in clue what red is talkin bout hahaha....aight gideon the smartass have fun wit that its not like anybody that knows me will ever be on here looking for me hahah.....

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:41 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BOOG
i have no ****in clue what red is talkin bout hahaha....aight gideon the smartass have fun wit that its not like anybody that knows me will ever be on here looking for me hahah.....

That's a lot better. I was expecting you to fly off the handle, call up your boys, homies, dawgs, bitches, and hoes and put a hit out on me.

Nicely done, sir.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:43 AM
BOOG

hahahhahaha not trying to get banned shit was lame im trying to find more shit out about star wars with out readin the books hahaha this seems to be the best way.

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:46 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by BOOG
hahahhahaha not trying to get banned shit was lame im trying to find more shit out about star wars with out readin the books hahaha this seems to be the best way.
Every time I read one of your posts I hear Brucie's voice from GTA IV.

That's not a compliment.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I suggest Shatterpoint.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:23 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
I suggest Shatterpoint.

No.

Jesus, REX, did you not read what I said? DR > all. Disobey or contradict me again, and I'll have Faunus perform violent sexual acts upon ye.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:24 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Gideon
No.

Jesus, REX, did you not read what I said? DR > all. Disobey or contradict me again, and I'll have Faunus perform violent sexual acts upon ye.

HEY. HEY. HEY. NO. BAD GIDEON. SHATTERPOINT = UBER LEET PWN

DR +1 = SHATTERPOINT

SHATERPOINT> DR

DR was actually pretty good. Who knew Whie was such a whiny kid though?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:33 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

DR IS BETTER THAN SHATTERPOINT! DO NOT ARGUE.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:36 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

BUT I WANT TO,,,, MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE IN LITERATURE>>>YOUR OPINION

(Four commas apparently equals one period now. The conversion rate has been going up.)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:37 PM
truejedi

as a whole i prefer shatterpoint... but my favorite chapter, or passage or whatever from all of star wars lit is probably dooku and Yoda's confrontation in DR.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:48 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not allowed to disagree. Read your contract.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 10:14 PM